B.League (Japan Pro Basketball League)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
    imo tamayo is already better overall than RDO at age 22. at 22 RDO was still playing against NCRAA & later PBL players. his only international exposure at that point was prolly those friendly games featuring pbl all-stars vs angola or some other african team. the only thing RDO is better at is vertical leaping ability, young/prime RDO often played above the rim
    I've seen most of prime RDOs athletics escapades (dunk over Darvin Ham, numerous 2-handed put-back slams, tomahawk dunks) but never did I imagine that he would be a great difference maker for PHL basketball in the international because of his unique, innate talent, which is giving his counterparts in the international arena fits. I think that ability is part of his overall bball IQ. It's not easy to punk him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rodbi View Post

I've seen most of prime RDOs athletics escapades (dunk over Darvin Ham, numerous 2-handed put-back slams, tomahawk dunks) but never did I imagine that he would be a great difference maker for PHL basketball in the international because of his unique, innate talent, which is giving his counterparts in the international arena fits. I think that ability is part of his overall bball IQ. It's not easy to punk him.
      him and pingris as well, their game aged like wine when they got older and started losing their athleticism. add belga to the mix, fit belga was prolly the closest thing we had to lebron lol

Comment

• Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post

him and pingris as well, their game aged like wine when they got older and started losing their athleticism. add belga to the mix, fit belga was prolly the closest thing we had to lebron lol
        From one old millennial to another, they sure do have a connection of some sort and it's quite a fun part of PHL basketball lore.

Comment

• Bolick leaving his Bleague team for personal reasons (wife's health issues).

Comment

• Hopefully smc isnt a sour grape franchise.. Bolick in his current b league team just didnt fit... andyes romeo type point gairds are a thing now..
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metta View Post
              Bolick leaving his Bleague team for personal reasons (wife's health issues).
              i could not see the news in spin or tiebreaker. Can you share the link

Comment

• Originally posted by Metta View Post
                Bolick leaving his Bleague team for personal reasons (wife's health issues).
                From Twitter

Naveen Ganglani

Robert Bolick requested to cancel his contract with B. League team Fukushima Firebonds due to personal reasons.

The team has agreed. Bolick & his wife Cassandra are on their way back to the . Due to the delicate situation of her pregnancy & his potential absence because of home & away games, Robert has decided to prioritize their family.​
                Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post

From Twitter

Naveen Ganglani

Robert Bolick requested to cancel his contract with B. League team Fukushima Firebonds due to personal reasons.

The team has agreed. Bolick & his wife Cassandra are on their way back to the . Due to the delicate situation of her pregnancy & his potential absence because of home & away games, Robert has decided to prioritize their family.​
                  understandable, hope that this didnt burn bridges with Japan

Comment

• Teng+future pick and cash for Bolick Lol

Comment

• I imagine Bolick probably wont pursue international basketball anymore for the foreseeable future

Comment

• Just take a leave until she gives birth. As the husband its your responsibility to provide and it does not make sense that he gives up his source of income.

Somehow, I don't think that's the real reason. I feel he is difficult to deal with, and we all here are wondering why he isn't with Gilas.

Comment

• Japan has the best health care in the world and the salary is enough for his immediate family to take care of his wife
                          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                            Japan has the best health care in the world and the salary is enough for his immediate family to take care of his wife
                            I guess its better to have family members to assist the wife.

Comment

• He just doesn't want to lose another child again. He is still f'ed up about changs "abortion".
                              Last edited by boytapboard; 10-19-2023, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• The Firebonds are giving refunds for those who purchased Bolick's jerseys/merchandise

いつも福島ファイヤーボンズへの応炎、誠にありがとうございます。ロバート・ボリック選手の退団のお知らせを受け、ボリック選手のグッズをご

Thank you very much for your continued support of Fukushima Firebonds.

In response to the announcement of Robert Borick's departure from the team, we will be happy to exchange any Borick merchandise for the same item made by a non-Borick player if you wish.
                                Please specify the desired player, address, name, and phone number, and send the purchased product to the address below by cash on delivery.

Also, depending on the product, the player you are looking for may be sold out, so we would appreciate it if you could specify your first and second choice for the player you are looking for.

Additionally, Terrence King merchandise is currently in production, so if you would like King merchandise, we will replace it as soon as it becomes available.

In addition, exchanges will be available at the product sales booth at home game venues on October 21-22, November 4-5, and November 18-19, so please bring your Borick products with you to the venue. .

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information