Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Season 99

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dubidub View Post
    Harvey Pagsanjan to EAC as per TBT. Does this mean the Nueva Ecija Vanguards will also be backing EAC?
    Harvey is the 'son' of coach jerson and steve in basketball

    Comment


    • Nacua and Vhoris are out of the Cubs line up. But the Cubs got a good piece in Christopher Hubilla. Anyone got more info ? Height and play style?

      EDIT: He's also a phenom boy... does this mean what I hope it means? lmao
      Last edited by cha34; 02-01-2023, 01:00 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by cha34 View Post
        Is LSGH's Paolo Rivero related to Ricci?
        Yes, he is the younger brother of Ricci. As per Martin Javier in the jrs youtube broadcast.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by spaxcundo View Post
          Yes, he is the younger brother of Ricci. As per Martin Javier in the jrs youtube broadcast.
          Interesting that the Rivero family do not carry any ill will towards La Salle for the dismissal of their two boys.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by cha34 View Post
            Nacua and Vhoris are out of the Cubs line up. But the Cubs got a good piece in Christopher Hubilla. Anyone got more info ? Height and play style?

            EDIT: He's also a phenom boy... does this mean what I hope it means? lmao
            It does not mean anything as of now. Lol. Different case as Marasigan, Morales, Serrano, Mara et al were all with Phenom even before they joined the Red Cubs.

            Hubilla is in the same scenario as James Payosing, where after joining the Red Cubs was advised to enroll at Phenom to further develop their skills.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
              It does not mean anything as of now. Lol. Different case as Marasigan, Morales, Serrano, Mara et al were all with Phenom even before they joined the Red Cubs.

              Hubilla is in the same scenario as James Payosing, where after joining the Red Cubs was advised to enroll at Phenom to further develop their skills.
              Are the red cub players still active members of Phenom/have played for Phenom even AFTER the coaching staff firing?

              I'd imagine it's a conflict of interest knowing what we know now.

              Comment


              • St. Benilde has stepped up its recruitment for Season 100 with the additions of

                6-6 Allen Liwag (from EAC)
                6-2 Emman Galman (from DLSU)
                6-3 Nathan Victoria (from SBU Red Cubs/UP)
                6-5 John Morales (from SBU Red Cubs)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                  St. Benilde has stepped up its recruitment for Season 100 with the additions of

                  6-6 Allen Liwag (from EAC)
                  6-2 Emman Galman (from DLSU)
                  6-3 Nathan Victoria (from SBU Red Cubs/UP)
                  6-5 John Morales (from SBU Red Cubs)
                  How good is John Morales?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by cha34 View Post
                    How good is John Morales?
                    Nothing spectacular. Serviceable big man who can play 4/5. At least mobile and versatile than his predecessors Red Cubs Serrano and Mara.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                      St. Benilde has stepped up its recruitment for Season 100 with the additions of

                      6-6 Allen Liwag (from EAC)
                      6-2 Emman Galman (from DLSU)
                      6-3 Nathan Victoria (from SBU Red Cubs/UP)
                      6-5 John Morales (from SBU Red Cubs)
                      It seems that the favorite destination of the EOG and Phenom boys is CSB. Are we seeing a trend? I hope not.. Still hopeful that at least Solano, Dungo, and Hubilla stays.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by totoy123 View Post
                        It seems that the favorite destination of the EOG and Phenom boys is CSB. Are we seeing a trend? I hope not.. Still hopeful that at least Solano, Dungo, and Hubilla stays.
                        Sollano has been practicing with Red Lions since last year. I think that is an indication he is staying.

                        It seems Boybits Victoria is fine with Phenom/Brodett decisions for his son.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                          St. Benilde has stepped up its recruitment for Season 100 with the additions of

                          6-6 Allen Liwag (from EAC)
                          6-2 Emman Galman (from DLSU)
                          6-3 Nathan Victoria (from SBU Red Cubs/UP)
                          6-5 John Morales (from SBU Red Cubs)
                          I heard theres a mutual interest among kyle paranada, DLSU and even CSB. DLSU should just let CSB recruit kyle.

                          Comment


                          • FEU's big man Joe Celzo is already with San Beda. he still have 2 years left.
                            LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                            Morayta

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by tootch View Post
                              FEU's big man Joe Celzo is already with San Beda. he still have 2 years left.
                              CSB and San Beda ramping up their recruitment. Hoping Letran will keep their jrs.
                              Question tho, is Gemao a Goldwin kid? he played for NU under 15 back in 2019 and supposed to play for the bullpups before transfering to letran

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by tootch View Post
                                FEU's big man Joe Celzo is already with San Beda. he still have 2 years left.
                                So he was the one sitting on the bench in the Adamson exhibition game last January 28.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information