2022 NBTC Global Tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 NBTC Global Tournaments

Does anyone know if the NBTC tournaments in different cities is a go this year? It was originally scheduled for March 2022.

Originally posted by monsoonxvi View Post
    Does anyone know if the NBTC tournaments in different cities is a go this year? It was originally scheduled for March 2022.
    Yes in different overseas cities. US and Canada over summer of 2022 ( July / august)

Australia and New Zealand over labour weekend ( Oct 2022)

I think Europe is Sept .

8.8K views, 103 likes, 60 loves, 2 comments, 117 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from SM NBTC League: Introducing the Global Games participating countries and their respective organizers and...

Comment

Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post
      Yes in different overseas cities. US and Canada over summer of 2022 ( July / august)

I think Europe is Sept .

https://fb.watch/aFIFyD-amx/
      Sir Dave, of all tournament aside from the NBA, this is one of the most anticipated tournament I've been waiting for as an avid fan, if the thread are true as per OCTA Research wherein confirmed COVID cases here at NCR are on a declining stage and eventually revert into Alert Level 2 again by Feb., hopefully we could watch again those kids at the MOA Arena as an official venue.(sana naman by March maging Alert Level 1 na during the actual tournament proper).

Comment

On the other hand if this is real then it's a good sign as well moving forward.

DISCLAIMER:I do not own any of the photos or clips used in this video, credits to the owner.No Copyright Infringement is intended.#BATANGGILAS#GILASPILIPINAS...

Comment

Originally posted by BJ_Reloaded View Post
          On the other hand if this is real then it's a good sign as well moving forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3KDOH2LzPs
          I just posted an article on that in the Cadets thread. Hopefully these kids are good and worthy Gilas prospects.

Comment

Sir Dave, of all tournament aside from the NBA, this is one of the most anticipated tournament I've been waiting for as an avid fan, if the thread are true as per OCTA Research wherein confirmed COVID cases here at NCR are on a declining stage and eventually revert into Alert Level 2 again by Feb., hopefully we could watch again those kids at the MOA Arena as an official venue.(sana naman by March maging Alert Level 1 na during the actual tournament proper).
            Just to clarrify the format :
            There will be a tournament in around 10 overseas cities to compete for the right to represent US east/ West , Canada (2 teams yata), Aus , NZ, , Europe and i think middle east. from mid 2022. the winning representative of each country (like NZ) can reinforce the team with ( 3 players- i might get the Amos bros) .
            then in 2023 March Next year, the National tournament will be played in MoA.

Comment

Originally posted by DAdmiral View Post

I think Europe is Sept .

https://fb.watch/aFIFyD-amx/
              Thanks for the information. July/August is a busy period for US hoopers, hopefully, the elite prospects will find time to participate.

Comment

If the main purpose is to play in the medal round beyond 2023 on both Senior(Men/Women) and Youth(Boys/Girls) then this is the right year to plant those seeds e.g. identifying local and overseas talents, bringing (local) prospects in different high level training camps abroad among others. Now the next big challenge is the financial part, in a perfect situation, I think SBP could ask RSA, Henry Jr/Hans of the SM Group and Sir Rico M. if they could somehow sponsor the youth program aside/beyond NBTC.

Comment

2022 NBTC Global TOurnaments

A BIGGER National Basketball Training Center will return with the launching of the NBTC Global Games, a comprehensive program that seeks to tap and unite Overseas Filipino communities from all corners of the world. Preparations are underway for the grand comeback of the NBTC National Finals in March, 2023 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena. READ MORE
                  Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
                  Servinio's Blog of Sports
                  Servinio's Official YouTube channel
                  Servinio's Official TWITTER account
                  Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

NBTC Global Games Canada
                    5h ·
                    We are excited to announce that registration for other divisions is now open for the upcoming NBTC Global Games Canada on July 1-3, 2022 at the Durham Playground and Durham College.
                    Open to all ball clubs in Canada. Teams coming from other provinces is encourage to coordinate with respective provincial leaders. See poster for more details and division. Entry fee is $550 for divisions Ladies, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. For 40 and above, Open and Collegiate its $650.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Games for NBTC, Open and Collegiate will be live streamed and played with shot clock.
                    For more details see poster below or call the contact person mentioned,

Comment

Just getting excited on the latest development about NBTC Global Games..

"Regional qualifiers in different countries will allow more and more young talent to be discovered. That's the aim of NBTC: to identify, develop, and hone the best Filipino talents in the Philippines and abroad."

Comment

7 International Teams bound for Manila...

Six countries are sending seven teams to Manila to do battle with the best of the best local talent in the 2023 SM NBTC National Championship.

The inaugural Global Games were held in Canada, USA, Italy (hosting for the European region), Australia, New Zealand, and Dubai from July to November. In the end, PBA Manitoba, Toronto, Team United, Rome Elite, Crusaders, Pinoy Mavs, and Patriots Dubai qualified for the 13th season of the national tournament for young Filipino talent tentatively scheduled for April next year.

Canada will send two teams to the returning week-long event at the SM Mall of Asia Arena following its three-day tournament among seven squads. Team United, true to its name, will represent USA after topping its own three-day tourney.
                        https://mb.com.ph/2022/11/14/seven-i...-global-games/

Comment

7 International Teams bound for Manila...
                          I hope the Liam Dayco-Green kid plays. he got cut from the youth team but he is 1 of the top shooters of his class in Canada. would like to see what else he offers on the table. i cant find anything about the Euro team. hopefully Femi Edu and Isiah Alakiu plays as well
                          WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                          SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

Originally posted by C2Hamm View Post
                            I hope the Liam Dayco-Green kid plays. he got cut from the youth team but he is 1 of the top shooters of his class in Canada. would like to see what else he offers on the table. i cant find anything about the Euro team. hopefully Femi Edu and Isiah Alakiu plays as well
                            and, and of course CJ Amos. Dave will probably get him instead of letting him play for the Aussie team
                            WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                            SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

As an avid fan of NBTC, I'm expecting that all kids had already secured or in the final process of acquiring their respective PH Passport to avoid any "kuskos balungos" from that so-called FIBA eligibility rules if ever those kids are worthy of a Gilas call-up moving forward.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information