• Show
Clear All

• From Twitter

Heoball

Career high 5 steals for Sean Dave Ildefonso. He also has 7pts and 4rebs
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Tamayo not joining this window. Is this because of his BLeague contract? Is it like what is rumored with Kai in that he can play but that an injury would nullify his contract?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
        Tamayo not joining this window. Is this because of his BLeague contract? Is it like what is rumored with Kai in that he can play but that an injury would nullify his contract?
        My guess is because Tamayo barely knows his teammates. He has lots of catching up to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by leoisiah View Post
          My guess is because Tamayo barely knows his teammates. He has lots of catching up to do.
          Both, tamayo has so much to lose as he might not get a big payday if he fumble this b league stint as he cannot go back to uaap
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• tamayo signed a 2-yr deal unlike kai's 2(or was it 3?) month contract

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
              Tamayo not joining this window. Is this because of his BLeague contract? Is it like what is rumored with Kai in that he can play but that an injury would nullify his contract?
              An injury to both would be disastrous as they are still at the beginning of their careers. They need to play, make an impact, and hope they get offered a max contract.

Comment

•  

Comment

• mobis eliminated from the playoffs

77-71 win for goyang.. goyang will face rhenz abando and the anyang in SF

rjay with 5 pts 1 rebound 1 assist 0/3 3 pt fg in 27 minutes
                  Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Kiefer has been playing well the last three weeks or so

Comment

•  

Comment

• his game is back, making a case for gilas perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Yabuki View Post

his game is back, making a case for gilas perhaps?
                          Well, some years ago while Matt Wright was still playing in the PBA, he would play very well with Phoenix Fuel Masters but would hardly make any impact with Gilas. The same could happen this time (if for instance Wright is named to the Gilas team). Also Wright isn't getting any younger. I would rather reserve the slot for younger shooters like Heading & Abando instead of Wright.
                          Last edited by JAMSKIE; 04-16-2023, 12:07 AM.
                          "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Actually it puzzles me how Wright have struggled to make an impact with Gilas becoz I have thought of him as an upgrade to Jeff Chan. I believe Wright is more skilled (overall skills) & a smarter player than Chan.

Wright actually did well with the Gilas cadets in the 2017 Jones Cup. He also did well with the Gilas team made up of PBA players in the 2017 FIBA Asia Cup. But after that, it had been a struggle for him as far as national team stint is concerned.
                            "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrenzo View Post

Kiefer has been playing well the last three weeks or so
                              If only that could translate into a decent performance with Gilas.

Comment

• Matthew Wright simply lost his passion, desire and enthusiasm to play in the PBA during his last few season before playing in the B. League and unfortunately it translate that kind of mindset to his Gilas performance later on. In fact in one of the article he was ask his fond memories about the league and he said “NO”.
                                That is why I won’t be surprise if he doesn’t received any call up now because he somehow burn the bridges with that statement.

Forget the dude we had an abundance of future triggermen in the pipeline.

"Do you miss the PBA?" I asked, curious if he had a longing for the league he devoted seven years of his pro career to.

"No," came the swift response.

"Did you catch up with some of the dudes who went there for the EASL?" I probed.

"No. I didn't," he replied.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information