Filipino Players in Foreign Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasper222 View Post
    Out of all our current ball players, Jack Animam is the one playing at the highest level of it, relatively speaking. And she won on a clutch basket? Can we say FGOAT of Filipino Basketball?
    In women's basketball, the level of asian teams are higher than serbia. In fact, china and japan outranks serbia in fiba rankings

Comment

• Originally posted by Jupitersa View Post
      Livestreams isn't up yet but be sure to check this site out. Keep refreshing until the game starts.

https://www.vipbox.lc/basketball-live
      wala parin bro

Comment

• Originally posted by deku_midoriya View Post
        In women's basketball, the level of asian teams are higher than serbia. In fact, china and japan outranks serbia in fiba rankings
        I meant in terms of competition. Until Kai plays in the NBL and excels (we don't know yet), Jack is still trailblazing and excelling.

Comment

Looks like some Japanese fans are not happy with our brand of cheering, haha.

https://twitter.com/ssaya73033165/st...52855708930051
          bound to happen, i'm not sure if our OFW Pinoy brothers and sisters can really "read the air" even after spending an enormous amount of time there

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
            wala parin bro
            Livestream broadcasts for Kobe's game isn't seem to be working. Looking at the box scores, he's having an awful start so far.

Comment

Livestream broadcasts for Kobe's game isn't seem to be working. Looking at the box scores, he's having an awful start so far.
              after everyone in youtube got feed of Kobe's game, they made sure to block it this time i guess

Comment

I meant in terms of competition. Until Kai plays in the NBL and excels (we don't know yet), Jack is still trailblazing and excelling.
                yeah, i mean what makes you think the level of women's pro league in serbia is higher than in china or japan?

Comment

Link to box score?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
                    Link to box score?
                    B.LEAGUEの「試合情報詳細」をご紹介。男子プロバスケットボールリーグ、B.LEAGUE(Bリーグ)。

Comment

yeah, i mean what makes you think the level of women's pro league in serbia is higher than in china or japan?
                      Been higher than any foreign league our women have played in, and relative to the B League for the men.

Comment

• End of the 1st half. Shiga 51 - 36 San-En.

Thirdy - 6pts, 4reb, 3 ast, 1/4 FG
                        Kiefer - 11pts, 2ast, 1 stl, 2/2 FG

Comment

Been higher than any foreign league our women have played in, and relative to the B League for the men.
                          if its relative, its not higher. the B league for men is just on the similar level to serbia's women pro league. If jack is playing in china or japan, then that's on a higher level, relatively-speaking.

Comment

if its relative, its not higher. the B league for men is just on the similar level to serbia's women pro league. If jack is playing in china or japan, then that's on a higher level, relatively-speaking.
                            No. China/Japan pro women's league is kinda like the Euroleague for men. Jack is performing at the NBL for women, which I think is a small step below Euroleague.

Comment

No. China/Japan pro women's league is kinda like the Euroleague for men. Jack is performing at the NBL for women, which I think is a small step below Euroleague.
                              Nope, a women's pro team in china or japan can beat pro teams in serbia. Hindi dahil Serbia yan ay highest level na lahat ng basketball. Iba ang women's basketball.

Comment

• A good start by San-En at the start of the 3rd. A quick 9-0 run in 90 secs of play to cut the deficit down to 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information