No announcement yet.

UAAP season 83

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now is the best time for Javi to get drafted. I'd easily take him over the 3x3 guys not named Munzon.

Comment

• Javi already announced he is staying. Bad decision but cant force him.

Comment

• Talk about a cursed thread that should be closed hahahaha

Comment

• This must really suck for Kobe. Another year of competitive ball taken away from him. He should just go pro. His development has stalled and stagnated too many times now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dubidub View Post
            This must really suck for Kobe. Another year of competitive ball taken away from him. He should just go pro. His development has stalled and stagnated too many times now.
            Lets see. Is his contract with Chooks up? I mean they already let go of the 3x3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
              Talk about a cursed thread that should be closed hahahaha
              seriously, from the poaching issues, Ayo's bubble, UST players exodus, pandemic and uncertainties, what a season..time to close this and move on to season 84

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                Well he has still until end of January to change his mind.. Anyway MPBL still not yet open.. So aside from Gilas, he has no competitive basketball as of the moment.. Bad for him, PBA led Gilas line up will be on 3rd window.. I don't know if he can crack the final line up..
                too much uncertainty, mpbl might even close shop as most of the team owners are broke (well moat of then cant even meet payroll prior the pandemic anyway)

i guess for marquee players like Javi, Kobe et al, entering the draft is the most secure thing financially

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information