2019 Southeast Asian Games (Nov 30-Dec 11, 2019) Manila/Subic/Clark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by allmight View Post
    If Khoa can drive against Indonesia why can't stanley or anyone of our guards yesterday? I think the players we're relying too much on post up and 3p shooting yesterday. The former being our weapon when competing against bigger teams.

This gilas version is really confusing me. Haha.
    this team sucks.. and toroman must be going to that la salle job already..the frontline cant keep up internationally
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• And I think Khoa just asnswered my question there. Dude got injured driving in.

Comment

If Khoa can drive against Indonesia why can't stanley or anyone of our guards yesterday? I think the players we're relying too much on post up and 3p shooting yesterday. The former being our weapon when competing against bigger teams.

This gilas version is really confusing me. Haha.
        Game 1 of the Gov's Cup semis between Ginebra and Northport starts on Saturday, mahirap na at baka masahod pa nina Sitorus at Khosasi hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
          Game 1 of the Gov's Cup semis between Ginebra and Northport starts on Saturday, mahirap na at baka masahod pa nina Sitorus at Khosasi hahaha
          Delikado rin sila kay Sittusin mamaya. That dude looks like an abueva type player just smaller.

Comment

• indonesia growrh pains.. the reason you shoot that well because you dont put prrmium on defending...

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
              indonesia growrh pains.. the reason you shoot that well because you dont put prrmium on defending...
              I think Gilas confused Indonesia. Haha. Yes they were shooting the lights out against them, but looks like Gilas wasn't really defending much.

Comment

• Everything gilas is doing is just enough to get the win. Hope it's enough against thailand.

Comment

Delikado rin sila kay Sittusin mamaya. That dude looks like an abueva type player just smaller.
                  Sittusin is daleo's favorite.. halatang yun mga hitecth players ang ababd except lamb and chantachon to spell big man minutes..

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                    Can Manuel defend a slow footed Seven footer though?
                    Exactly my point. These undersized forwards are defensive liability. They can score but I highly doubt they can defend.
                    #FIRECHOTREYES!!

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                      We can tell if prosper is playing.. I think they were not ready playing w/o prosper.. they have him in Serbia camps.. give indons a chance.. they needed him a lot in next year's qualifiers..
                      he isnt included in indon camp... toroman trained with these lineup parang gilas 1 to minus the np..i think torman did a great job in instilling nee skills to players

Comment

• Originally posted by B L A C K S U N View Post
                        Exactly my point. These undersized forwards are defensive liability. They can score but I highly doubt they can defend.
                        natutuwa kasi tayo ke vic manuel .. chicken feed lang talaga yun newbies ng indonesia

Comment

• again will perbasi tap again their ibl pros

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                            But definitely a big factor of prosper not being included in this tournament.. Sana binigyan nalang ng consideration NG PHILSGOC at SBP NG green light to put prosper in this tournament para atleast may thrill ung seagames basketball event.. they already give us a favor entering Jordan Clarkson last year at Asian games.. so Sana dapat give them back on their favor Sana..
                            its toroman who opted not to..alam niyang matatalo p yun team

Comment

• I do feel Indonesia is in danger of being stripped of the 2023 WC hosting and will just be a 2 way street with Japan. Indonesia to begin with is a decent SEA basketball nation, and to lose to Vietnam big in the bronze medal match says it all.

This is not a knock against Toroman. In fact Toroman is a good coach, who alongside Baldwin, deserves another shot at Gilas.. but it is what it is.. As good as your coach is, if you do not have quality players then ganun na lang talaga..

Comment

• Originally posted by zuma169 View Post
                                I do feel Indonesia is in danger of being stripped of the 2023 WC hosting and will just be a 2 way street with Japan. Indonesia to begin with is a decent SEA basketball nation, and to lose to Vietnam big in the bronze medal match says it all.

This is not a knock against Toroman. In fact Toroman is a good coach, who alongside Baldwin, deserves another shot at Gilas.. but it is what it is.. As good as your coach is, if you do not have quality players then ganun na lang talaga..
                                kulang lang sa gulang..they playing viet ams and ten year pros of thailand..

sobrang bagito nung mga bigs .. kosasih was given a japeth treatment by toroman

pero believe if there were little bit taller or stronger they will like iran in 2007 they will sneak a win

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information