Philippines at 2019 Fiba World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Holy crap such a roller coaster. One of the reasons i want JC in the lineup is to attack the defense of Teodosic. Milos is a great offensive player but he sucks defensively which was probably the reason he got let go despite great offensive numbers in the nba.
    Teodosic is weak defender, but you can be sure that he wouldn't defend against player like Clarkson. Serbia has other guys to step up there. Like Micic or Jovic. Or guy like Kalinic. But Serbia is the least you should care about, if they'll bring all the talent, they won't have any problems to top the group and go as far as semis without too much trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
      Probably still a better passer than our local SGs
      And also a better defender than the locals (since JC is also notorious for his defense)

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
        Well Quinito, it ain't over till it's over.
        https://www.spin.ph/basketball/fiba/...ef=home_feed_1

Read behind the lines,, my point on China as host won't allow JC
        "Remember that the World Cup will qualify the best Asian finisher to the 2020 Olympics, that’s aside from Japan which has an automatic ticket as host,” From Barrios

Yes I believe JC will eventually play for Gilas, maybe even as a local, but it's not happening in China
        NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
        https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• I'm glad though the SBP is now coming in clean and truthful about JC issue, and is now saying he got his passport after 16 years old, the previous line was just really bad taste... honesty and the truth still matter. don't really care if it's not how things are done in the Philippines.. Yes blast me all you want for talking about this openly in a forum.. it's really not OK .. if it's a lie. (transparency pa rin)

This statement openly is really not OK! It's reallly poor taste that we've even attempted this gimick
          Last edited by analyzed; 06-11-2019, 08:38 PM.
          NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
          https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by RedMetal View Post
            C - Blatche, Fajardo
            PF- Aguilar, Erram, Almazan
            SF- Norwood, Rosario, Parks
            SG- Lassiter, Pogoy
            PG- Castro, Barocca
            Shouldn't Kiefer's suspension be over by the time of the WC? If not him Romeo should be included over Barocca. Outside the starting 5, there's no one that can consistently give us points. (assuming Remy doesn't come over)

Comment

• Originally posted by Apollo View Post
              Shouldn't Kiefer's suspension be over by the time of the WC? If not him Romeo should be included over Barocca. Outside the starting 5, there's no one that can consistently give us points. (assuming Remy doesn't come over)
              Kiefer will still be pretty rusty by then

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrenzo View Post
                Kiefer will still be pretty rusty by then
                My bad, scratch what I said earlier. Just did some double checking and Kiefer wont be able to practice for another 12 days, 72 days till he can actually play a game.(august 22)

Comment

My bad, scratch what I said earlier. Just did some double checking and Kiefer wont be able to practice for another 12 days, 72 days till he can actually play a game.(august 22)
                  so he can practice.. he will be a shoo in on the sea games team and a very inyeresting surprise inclusion with the team..
                  To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                  1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

In one of the post from NLEX website, KR can start practicing with NLEX by July but can play only in August. Maybe he can practice also with Gilas next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                      In one of the post from NLEX website, KR can start practicing with NLEX by July but can play only in August. Maybe he can practice also with Gilas next month.
                      The info I got I just based it on KR's instagram. He can practice but cant participate in whatever tune-up games Gilas has before Aug.22. Thats just a little over a week before the tournament starts. I have a gut feeling he'd still be included with Yeng being the coach.

Comment

• Isasama yan tingin ko depending on his performnce in the tune up game in days before fiba world.cup. although i still believe its a travesty to not include parks in the final lineup and not having a big role, my sleeper national team.selection is...... Mac Belo..

Comment

• Parks definitely should be in the lineup. I'd see Belo more on the SEA team in fact I dont even think he'll make the WC pool.

Comment

Parks definitely should be in the lineup. I'd see Belo more on the SEA team in fact I dont even think he'll make the WC pool.
                            much better player than guy named rosario, erram and almazan

Comment

• 2 or 3 changes.. let’s say clarkson didn’t get the nod from fiba, Martin, edu, parks jr. and kiefer are the players to choose from..
                              Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                                2 or 3 changes.. let’s say clarkson didn’t get the nod from fiba, Martin, edu, parks jr. and kiefer are the players to choose from..
                                i’ll still give GS a chance if he plays well this commisioners cup. 4 bigs is enough i think GS, Andray, JMF and Japeth.
                                LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                                Morayta

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information