UAAP Season 82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by r1ck View Post
    if La Salle fizzles out this season the DLSU community can thank their future MPBL hall of famers in Caracut and Melecio lol
    nothing against those two but damn. put the ball in their hands and just defend the other players, surely you can win against dlsu.haha.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• La Salle's boosters should get rid themselves of the win-now mentality.. for crying out loud they have two feeder schools in LSGH and Zobel and none of their youth players are seeing major minutes in the UAAP. what a shame.. as an alumni it's very frustrating to see the program throwing money at something that isn't working..
      “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
      -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by r1ck View Post
        if La Salle fizzles out this season the DLSU community can thank their future MPBL hall of famers in Caracut and Melecio lol
        hahahaha true. although when i was watching the dlsu game yesterday, i was surprised to find out that caracut is currently leading the league in assists. i guess it helps when you've got balti to bail you out.

Comment

• If I'm the coach I wouldn't trust Abando again after he pulled a stunt like that. Especially in crucial situations. Madali pala ma sway.. mahirap na

Comment

• I dont know but if UST really isnt paying the kid, its their fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
              If I'm the coach I wouldn't trust Abando again after he pulled a stunt like that. Especially in crucial situations. Madali pala ma sway.. mahirap na
              baka naman lapse in judgement lang. im sure they ironed out everything when they had a talk. so all is good i think.
              The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

If I'm the coach I wouldn't trust Abando again after he pulled a stunt like that. Especially in crucial situations. Madali pala ma sway.. mahirap na
                i don't necessarily agree but that would make sense. sadly, abando could be the convenient scapegoat whenever ust loses. we don't know the whole story but this whole fiasco would kinda stigmatize the kid (warranted or not).

Comment

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
                  His primary focus is the PFF.. and he isn't as rich or as generous as MVP or ECJ or Sy. Plus it would be objectionable to the UP community if the Maroons gets sponsorships from the tycoons, so they're just tapping their alumni network
                  Villar is part of their alumni. They should get Villar.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by live_evil View Post
                    Villar is part of their alumni. They should get Villar.
                    A basketball team needs recruitment and scouting, and it requires research, so forget about it
                    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                      a basketball team needs recruitment and scouting, and it requires research, so forget about it
                      hahahahahaha
                      “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                      -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

I think they should give kid a break as its still a young guy..
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• If Rhenz Abando will transfer to NU this school year(1st sem palang), could he use this school year for his 1 year residency and be eligible to play next school year for NU?

Comment

• Bo is APB

Comment

A basketball team needs recruitment and scouting, and it requires research, so forget about it
                              Get the male one. Hahaha
                              sigpic

Comment

I think they should give kid a break as its still a young guy..
                                true. he is still young. plus the amount dangled to him is pretty good in which it will surely give a good life for his family. i cant fault him for that. tayo din naman pag may nag offer sa atin na malaking sweldo eh mag iisip din tayo.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information