Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
    i like that he's shooting & making 3s

He's doing what we hoped that Kai at this point will be doing consistently.

Comment

• Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
      i like that he's shooting & making 3s
      Well, he has that in his arsenal prior to playing in University of Toledo. Edu was really a natural scorer when he played for Batang Gilas in 2018 prior to the injuries.

AJ obviously wasn't given enough latitude in offfense at University of Toledo as he played mainly as a role playing big man.

It's good that his once impressive offensive game hasn't left him.
      "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post

Well, he has that in his arsenal prior to playing in University of Toledo. Edu was really a natural scorer when he played for Batang Gilas in 2018 prior to the injuries.

AJ obviously wasn't given enough latitude in offfense at University of Toledo as he played mainly as a role playing big man.

It's good that his once impressive offensive game hasn't left him.
        Thats why Im not impressed with Toledo. Everything he is showing now he had prior to going to college. I understand that they are not required to develop Edu beyond a typical big but the kid had great potential. I think Edu would have been better off in a minor school committed to developing him as a modern big. Just like how Curry chose Davidson which allowed him many minutes off the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOI2dWorld View Post

i hope will stay healthy and develop more his offensive game as he will be our anti hachimura
          He is a better rim protector IMO. The B league I think is best for Edu because it has less physicality. The NBL is risky for him. One undercut or tackle could reinjure his knee.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
            Nice to see AJ Edu playing like that in Japan with a decent level competition. It seems Edu hasn't lost his confidence in offense despite multiple major knee injuries.

U gotta admire the guy's resilience.
            I hope he can play well enough to avoid the drop, though. Toyama are looking like a relegation candidate after 4 games.

Comment

• Is AJ Edu injured again? Why he is not playing lately?

Comment

• Originally posted by egmsantos View Post
                Is AJ Edu injured again? Why he is not playing lately?

Only reason he won't be in the lineup,Japanese teams somehow always quiet,even with Kai it took awhile for them to say anything officially.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARMIR View Post

Only reason he won't be in the lineup,Japanese teams somehow always quiet,even with Kai it took awhile for them to say anything officially.
                  some japanese fan posts mention that he is injured though no specific mention of the injury nor how serious it is

man, just when edu was right on track to full recovery ..... feel sorry for the kid

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaireem View Post

some japanese fan posts mention that he is injured though no specific mention of the injury nor how serious it is

man, just when edu was right on track to full recovery ..... feel sorry for the kid

I think after that last game he was limping and the Japanese fans posted that out when he didn't play for the last 2 games.The team might just taking it cautiously until he's fully cleared by the medical staff,it it was serious they would have released something in their media reps

Comment

• any update regarding AJ and Femi?
                      sigpic

Comment

• So, why was Femi Edu at UP's side during a recent game? Governor doing his work for the Oblation? haha
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by live_evil View Post
                          So, why was Femi Edu at UP's side during a recent game? Governor doing his work for the Oblation? haha
                          Just a practice with them. He even practice in ateneo as well..
                          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information