2013 Philippine U16 NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    Hopefully. So far Karma hasn't been kind to those team anyway. How many championships did they won with their team full of former youth players hehehe.. BTW I heard there are 11 graduating RCs this season so its most likely that there aren't many good players who are eligible for the U-16 tournament. The Decapia kid I heard is very good though
    San beda HS does not run out of good players....

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
      San beda HS does not run out of good players....
      lol. yeah. i think it was you who mentioned that beda is a basketball factory. i wonder who heads their recruitment program.
      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
        lol. yeah. i think it was you who mentioned that beda is a basketball factory. i wonder who heads their recruitment program.
        Its still ato badolato...though i think he has a lot of contacts esp from the provinces...some talented kids also just walks in to their school like javee mocon...

Comment

in the past during the Eric Altamerano and Franz Pumaren Era of youth squad, NCAA schools specially beda, they were already traumatized by that experience if lending their players. what happened was Franz and Altamirano recruited most of the youth players to their particular school affiliations. that was when beda became cautious when it comes to lending their players. and that was when Eala was the Executive Director of SBP.

now with the diplomacy style of barrios. hopefully the olsen squad and now the jarin squad will be the turnaround of things for our youth squad.

When Olsen Racela was appointed head coach, he made a commitment to other coaches that he would not poach their players. Same for Jarin. Mike Jarin also took the extra step of taking a leave from ADMU this season to put all of his efforts coaching the u-16 team.

Of the 12 players on the roster, half are spoken for. Mike and Matt Nieto will play for ADMU in college. Doc Jett Nieto was a rotation player in the champion ADMU team in 87 and 88. Jolo Mendoza will be the point guard of the future for ADMU after Pingoy. He already declined the platinum parachute offered by NU to him and his family when he graduated from grade school.

In all probability but not definite, Kobe Paras and the Rivero boy will play for DLSU in 2015. Both players are scholarship athletes of Danding Cojuangco with maximum benefits. Guess which LSGH player put to shame the benefit most college blue chippers received from their own benefactors in comparison to his own benefit from Boss Danding. Will Kobe give UP alumni a humongous discount in benefit to play alongside his brother Andre?

Like his brother, Escoto will in all likelihood remain at Morayta.
          Last edited by BLUE HORSE; 07-19-2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• How tall is Richard Escoto now? Is he taller than Kobe Paras? I heard coach Tim Cone has son playing basketball too.

Comment

nah. i wouldn't call them bitter either. sorry if i said that to you. if ever the schools won't lend their players then theres nothing much SBP can do. as what DT had mentioned before, beggars can't be choosers. lets just hope they'd lent them again.

in the past during the Eric Altamerano and Franz Pumaren Era of youth squad, NCAA schools specially beda, they were already traumatized by that experience if lending their players. what happened was Franz and Altamirano recruited most of the youth players to their particular school affiliations. that was when beda became cautious when it comes to lending their players. and that was when Eala was the Executive Director of SBP.

now with the diplomacy style of barrios. hopefully the olsen squad and now the jarin squad will be the turnaround of things for our youth squad.

usually its the bedans doesn't want their players lent. but it seems they are opening up. hopefully it will continue. SBP is hoping too.
              Apology accepted
              "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Originally posted by BLUE HORSE View Post
                When Olsen Racela was appointed head coach, he made a commitment to other coaches that he would not poach their players. Same for Jarin. Mike Jarin also took the extra step of taking a leave from ADMU this season to put all of his efforts coaching the u-16 team.

Of the 12 players on the roster, half are spoken for. Mike and Matt Nieto will play for ADMU in college. Doc Jett Nieto was a rotation player in the champion ADMU team in 87 and 88. Jolo Mendoza will be the point guard of the future for ADMU after Pingoy. He already declined the platinum parachute offered by NU to him and his family when he graduated from grade school.

In all probability but not definite, Kobe Paras and the Rivero boy will play for DLSU in 2015. Both players are scholarship athletes of Danding Cojuangco with maximum benefits. Guess which LSGH player put to shame the benefit most college blue chippers received from their own benefactors in comparison to his own benefit from Boss Danding. Will Kobe give UP alumni a humongous discount in benefit to play alongside his brother Andre?

Like his brother, Escoto will in all likelihood remain at Morayta.
                Wow! NU recruiting as early as grade school.
                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• NU has to recruit players at an early age because the school does not have a true feeder system.

Comment

• Confirmed: NU Bullpups did not release Mark Anthony Dyke

Comment

• 1069419_388278844605133_1850377308_n.jpg

RP under-16 SEABA Team

Comment

• 64058_388976037868747_691822549_n.jpg

awarding ceremonies

Comment

• 1003308_387472634685754_1322520800_n.jpg

kobe paras dunk

Comment

• A few wide bodies we have there.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueBluePinoy View Post
                              A few wide bodies we have there.
                              #7 nieto (admu)
                              #8 dela cruz (lsgh)

Comment

• Originally posted by BLUE HORSE View Post
                                It's Danding's money anyway so no point bringing it up as if MVP is not doing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information