Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
    True but GS is the best match up for fajardo.
    But CS and the other guys would run circles around GS. Junemar is the only one who ran at the same pace. And he'll slow down any team thag trades for him. And what if he never plays the same way again? Or miss most of his games?

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
      But CS and the other guys would run circles around GS. Junemar is the only one who ran at the same pace. And he'll slow down any team thag trades for him. And what if he never plays the same way again? Or miss most of his games?
      The team can actually run if he controls the rebound...He has slimmed down and he can at least bother the PNR last Commish Cup. its just that his role offrnsively has diminished with the improvement of Japhet and addition of another all dominant guy in Pringle.

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
        go, munzon, statham.
        6’8 stretch big, 6’4 guard and 6’6 wing. Sign me up

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
          The team can actually run if he controls the rebound...He has slimmed down and he can at least bother the PNR last Commish Cup. its just that his role offrnsively has diminished with the improvement of Japhet and addition of another all dominant guy in Pringle.
          People said the same thing about Shaq joining Phoenix but he just obstructed everyone's path to the basket. I think it depends on what it would take for them to get him. If the asking price is too high I think it's a bad deal

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulLee3 View Post
            Parks and Belo for Greg Slaughter is one of the most lopsided trades in PBA history dapat sinama sina Scottie Thompson, and Mariano
            parang position less basketball ang target ni coach T
            dami na nyang forwatrds.

Comment

• At this point, I just feel like any trades with black water and mahindra maybe even northport arent worth analyzing. Theyre feeder teams, which has been a thing in pro sports, football even the NBA

Comment

• I expect Caloy to pick very well in the draft and develop them like he did to nambatac.I expect ROS to be really good in the years to come.

Comment

• for me, aside from mvp and smc groups, only alaska, ros and phoenix wants to stay competitive in the pba.
                  Attack
                  defend
                  Unite

Comment

• Does anyone know whats the projected pick number for ROS. Or maybe the whole first round in general for all the teams. Maybe we can make a mock draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                      Does anyone know whats the projected pick number for ROS. Or maybe the whole first round in general for all the teams. Maybe we can make a mock draft.
                      i think wikipedia has this pba draft page where they put weight on ranking of each.. teams..ros pick from.meralco is projected top 4.. lower alaska pick irregardless is top 6..
                      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                        i think wikipedia has this pba draft page where they put weight on ranking of each.. teams..ros pick from.meralco is projected top 4.. lower alaska pick irregardless is top 6..
                        i think they have 3 first round picks. exciting times for ros. i think they will be the one that will be able to survive the post-yeng guiao era.

sunkist struggled post-yeng. same with red bull.
                        Attack
                        defend
                        Unite

Comment

• I wonder who will pick Statham. Dude is 6’6 and plays the point. Kinda reminds me of Doncic a little bit when he plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                            i think they have 3 first round picks. exciting times for ros. i think they will be the one that will be able to survive the post-yeng guiao era.

sunkist struggled post-yeng. same with red bull.
                            not completely true, sunkist almost won grandslam post yeng.. its just that sunkist was too loaded and will explode eventually
                            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Breaking : Alex Compton resigns as Alaska head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                                Breaking : Alex Compton resigns as Alaska head coach.
                                I feel bad for Compton. 5 finals appearances without a championship isn't the record I'd like to leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information