Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine PBA Trades, Releases, Sign-ups, Rumours (vol. III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post

Converge will go nowhere as long as Jacob Lao is calling the shots.
    Sir Green A,

I agree on this on a certain level.

he is still a neophyte in the business so lot's of experience are needed.

marami pa siyang kakaining kanin if he wants his PBA team to be competitive in the same breath as those from the two empire.

Comment

• Drafting his friends in a business decision like the PBA draft just shows he is a bad manager and businessman.

Comment

Drafting his friends in a business decision like the PBA draft just shows he is a bad manager and businessman.
        he could have just drafted them on later rounds or signed them as free agents, his friends are not necessarily on any teams radar anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post

he could have just drafted them on later rounds or signed them as free agents, his friends are not necessarily on any teams radar anyway
          Exactly. It's not like other teams are going to draft his friends.

So many senior members of the staff and none of them were able to convince him? Not even Delta?

Comment

Exactly. It's not like other teams are going to draft his friends.

So many senior members of the staff and none of them were able to convince him? Not even Delta?
            Obviously their tanking for Balti.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rds View Post

Obviously their tanking for Balti.
              You can still tank with the best available players.

Comment

• Looking back, Lao drafting his injured drinking buddy Andrade in the first round was a bone head move. They could have drafted Cade Flores, Taylor Miller, Kemark Carino, Enoch Valdez or Ricci Rivero.
                お元気ですか?

Comment

• I heard Calvin is definitely involved in the Arvin to Mags trade. Unless there will be a sudden absolute change of heart from the management, it’s done.

I bet he ends up with Converge at the end of this as well. There’s some other moving parts. Just wait for it.
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.
                  OSTINNNNN YORR HIMMMMM

Comment

• Originally posted by OstinYorHim View Post
                    I heard Calvin is definitely involved in the Arvin to Mags trade. Unless there will be a sudden absolute change of heart from the management, it’s done.

I bet he ends up with Converge at the end of this as well. There’s some other moving parts. Just wait for it.
                    Huh what heard? This was already posted by Snow days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post

Huh what heard? This was already posted by Snow days ago.
                      Yeah Snow's been pretty loud lately about the Arvin rumor. Did he say Calvin specifically going to Converge though? And that it also involves other pieces like Stockton (who is going to a popular team hint hint hehehe)

I'm just saying I heard Calvin is definitely involved because I know some Mags fans are hoping AT can be had for scraps and were hoping to keep Calvin. Not everyone has to be Snow to have sauces and I'm just sharing what I know.
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.
                      OSTINNNNN YORR HIMMMMM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rds View Post

Obviously they’re tanking for Balti.
                        This is the best time to tank though. Only 2 conferences vs 3 and you get a sure fire franchise player in Balti.

they should get better value for the players they don’t want and not go on an ego trip by just releasing them.

Comment

• The question is can converge outtank the farm teams in Terrefirma and Blackwater? Those two were also hellbent on losing in the latter half of the last conference hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marsh Mello View Post
                            The question is can converge outtank the farm teams in Terrefirma and Blackwater? Those two were also hellbent on losing in the latter half of the last conference hahaha.
                            If the rumors are true that Blackwater is refusing to trade Nambatac, Converge can do it. Terrafirma is better than Converge this conference since their import was a lemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marsh Mello View Post
                              The question is can converge outtank the farm teams in Terrefirma and Blackwater? Those two were also hellbent on losing in the latter half of the last conference hahaha.
                              Given how terribly the Laos and Ayo have managed the team this season, I think they have a chance.

Comment

• bigger question is: will Converge still draft Balti at 1 if suddenly a super prospect or one if the kbl/Japan guys decides to enter the pba

serious question is Balit a lock at not 1 for next yr’s draft?

this blog assumes that Hepa might enter the draft, Balti projected as 4th pick

Here is our updated mock draft using the result of last season to determine the draft order!  #1 DYIP Kamaka Hepa - Fans were quick to ...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information