No announcement yet.

Kazemi plans to be first Iranian to receive U.S. hoops scholarship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsalan on VOA about Asian Games, 2011 FIBA Asia Championship and his NCAA career.

Comment

Tulane 85, Rice 81
      Rice: A. Kazemi 28 Pts, 13 Reb, 2 Ast, 1 Stl, 4 Blk
      OH MY!
      one of the performers of the day according to ESPN. .
      Expert recap and game analysis of the Tulane Green Wave vs. Rice Owls NCAAM game from January 5, 2011 on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by ultimate_baller24 View Post
        Tulane 85, Rice 81
        Rice: A. Kazemi 28 Pts, 13 Reb, 2 Ast, 1 Stl, 4 Blk
        OH MY!
        one of the performers of the day according to ESPN. .
        http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=310050242
        This kid is really talented,he can do nothing but improve.He is becoming a beast to the opponents.

I watched last nights game against tulane and they couldnt defend him,he had some nice jumpers and solid pick and rolls.Most of the time he was double teamed but still he made a huge game out of it.If he continues to perform like this he can be a first round pick at the end of the year.

His ceil is much more than this,waiting for him to bring up the good days.

Comment

Comment

Arsalan Kazemi to receive an award

Sophomore forward Arsalan Kazemi of Rice University is set to receive the Most Courageous Award alongside WNCAA freshman point guard Bilqis Abdul-Qaadir of Memphis.

Sacramento Kings
            HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

2010-11 all-conference usa second team

Congratulations to Arsalan Kazemi for making it to the 2010-2011 all-Conference USA Second team, hope to see him in the first team next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Buran View Post
                Congratulations to Arsalan Kazemi for making it to the 2010-2011 all-Conference USA Second team, hope to see him in the first team next year.
                Wow! A freshman on the second team? That's fantastic! We'll see about First Team next year. If he gets on it, he will probably be the only junior (third year player) because a conference like C-USA usually only lets seniors on that first team. But it's possible! Looks like Kazemi had a great season!!
                "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                  These kids (Kazemi, Ibrahim, and Bawji) are destined to be the next superstars of the Middle East.
                  We should appreciate Anthony Ibrahim (I believe he is the uncle of Ahmad and Mohamad Ibrahim) for what he has done. He put alot of effort to help these kids make it to the States and through his connections provided them with the best support possible.
                  not only in middle east but also in asia
                  sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
                    not only in middle east but also in asia
                    Yeah I wrote this post almost 3 years ago

Comment

Arsalan Kazemi named to Preseason All-Conference USA first team. Way to go man.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

As we are heading into the lockout and the first 2 weeks already gone i guess NCAA will get a lot of attention this year.

BTW Rice start their 2011-2012 campaign on November 12 against New Orleans at home.

Comment

Originally posted by behzadir View Post
                        Arsalan Kazemi named to Preseason All-Conference USA first team. Way to go man.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

As we are heading into the lockout and the first 2 weeks already gone i guess NCAA will get a lot of attention this year.

BTW Rice start their 2011-2012 campaign on November 12 against New Orleans at home.
                        Both the Iranian and Lebanese basketball fans will be closely following and routing for and supporting the Rice Owls

Comment

It's inspiring to see Kazemi paving the way for Iranian athletes in U.S. college basketball. His determination and talent highlight the power of sports to bridge cultures and open new opportunities. This achievement will not only benefit Kazemi but also inspire countless young athletes in Iran. His journey serves as a powerful reminder of how dedication and hard work can transcend borders and create new pathways for future generations.
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information