Lebanese Players abroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mojado View Post
    Fresh off the wire: Freije signs in Uruguay with Hebraica Macabi.
    http://proexposure.com/itranswire.cfm
    that's great news for us, at least he wont be staying home this season
    hopefully he'll be in great shape for the Nt
    say mojado, do you have any idea about the level or the uruguayan league, how do you compare it to the puerto rican one ?

Comment

• The BSN usually attracts bigger names thanks for being closer to the US. I wouldnt want to rate both leagues as its a different type of basketball being played in Uruguay compared to Puerto Rico. Uruguay is more European while Puerto Rico is more US American from a basketball point of view. I give PR the edge over Uruguay.

I from Wisconsin!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

• will wilam fares play with ryadi in WABA ? is he training with them right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by karim111 View Post
          will wilam fares play with ryadi in WABA ? is he training with them right now?
          he will play with riyadi in international tournements this year including waba and in the league next year also with riyadi
          ASIA 2011 CEDARS ARE COMING

Comment

• 2010-11 Loyola Women's Basketball

Ellen ayoub#23
            height 185 cm
            position forward
            class junior
            her average 11 points 5.4 rebounds this season

Last edited by ralfb; 02-09-2011, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the info. Ralf

Here's her NCAA college profile:

I hope she can represent the Lebanese women NT in the near future so we can try to compete in Zone I with the other elite Asian Teams even though it's a very tough task.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralfb View Post
                2010-11 Loyola Women's Basketball

Ellen ayoub#23
                height 185 cm
                position forward
                class junior
                her average 11 points 5.4 rebounds this season

are you sure she's lebanese???

btw billy pharis wife Gretchen Smith Pharis with riyadi women team.Riyadi's admin are trying to get her lebanese papers so next year she could play in the league and why not the nt

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                  Thanks for the info. Ralf
                  welcome khalid

Originally posted by wilo22 View Post
                  are you sure she's lebanese???

btw billy pharis wife Gretchen Smith Pharis with riyadi women team.Riyadi's admin are trying to get her lebanese papers so next year she could play in the league and why not the nt

i'm not sure ,but i think she 's lebanese
                  ayoub is a big family in lebanon especially in bekaa
                  also yesterday i read this thread about the origin of ayoub family in USA

http://www.sanbenito.k12.tx.us/schoo...to/Ayoubs.html
                  Last edited by ralfb; 02-09-2011, 02:54 PM.

Comment

welcome khalid

i'm not sure ,but i think she 's lebanese
                    ayoub is a big family in lebanon especially in bekaa
                    also yesterday i read this thread about the origin of ayoub family in USA

http://www.sanbenito.k12.tx.us/schoo...to/Ayoubs.html
                    you can find ayoub family in lebanon from all regions and religions
                    but you can also find ayoub family in different arab countries

Comment

• Julian Khazzouh claims Australian NBL weekly honour

Julian Khazzouh claims Australian NBL weekly honour - Feb 8, 2011 (by Eurobasket News)
                      Former international center Julian Khazzouh (211-C-86) had an amazing evening in the last round for Sydney Kings and that's him to receive a Australiabasket.com Player of the Week award for round 17.
                      The 24-year old center had a double-double of 27 points and sixteen rebounds, while his team beat 36ers (#7, 8-11) 99-90. Sydney Kings maintains the 9th position in Australian NBL. The season is in a full swing, so it's only a dream for the team to make it into top half of the standings. For contrary they may face relegation if the situation turns from bad to worse. Sydney Kings have already lost 15 games and recorded just four victories. In the team's last game Khazzouh had a remarkable 53.8% from 2-point range. He turned to be Sydney Kings' top player in his first season with the team. Khazzouh has impressive league stats. He is in league's top in points (4th best: 17.3ppg) and averages solid 1.9bpg and 54.8% FGP.

Comment

• Joey accaoui

After missing the last 3 games due to injury, Joey scored 5pts and added 2assists in 20min of play.

His team won 60-51 over Binghamton!

Vermont are having one of their best records this season since 2006 with an overall of 21-5!

Comment

• tarek ammoury

check his stats for this year:

Comment

• Originally posted by helping123 View Post
                            i don't think his university's level (NCAA D3)is up to the level of our league

Comment

i don't think his university's level (NCAA D3)is up to the level of our league
                              Of course. The level of division 3 is far away of our league level.
                              But what is important to mention is that these divisions can still produce good players.
                              If i m not mistaken Tony madison and Andre pitts were playing in division 3, and were of the best foregneirs in the area.
                              Concerning Tarek , he still have long way to go to acheive the needed level!

Comment

• Omar Krayem in the Swedish league ( KSF Srbija Malmo Div 2)
                                his average
                                26.3 pts
                                12.7 rebounds
                                7.5 assists

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information