Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine Football

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by b3lowzro View Post
    Well you can love both, Spaniards and Serbs did it and I don't see how we pinoys can't do it either. Nothing interesting happening in our Football NT unless you heard about acquisition of Patino from Cordoba and Ramsay (since rumor says so) from Adelaide United.
    Yeah, they are getting Javier Patino from Cordoba CF. I think he's a great player, playing in the 3rd Division of the Spanish Leagues (Segunda Divicion). He was a heavy scorer a season or so ago with Cordoba CF, but his scoring has gone down this season, with his other teammates taking over the scoring chores.

    I haven't seen play much yet, but I expect him to be VERY good, at least at our level. This is because we have seen HUGO SANCHEZ, the Stallions FC's Spanish Import play in the UFL and he is a very solid player, all-around on offense (headers, shots has range, he has speed, etc.)., and he plays at a LOWER league than Javier, at the Spanish 4th Division League (Tercera Diviccion).

    His biggest accomplishment so far in his career seems to be scoring a goal against the La Liga team Valladolid in one of the tournaments there. Here is that video. He is in the white jersey number 9:
    Philippine Football News on Facebook

    rhk111's Military and Arms Page

    Comment


    • Australia is one of the top three countries in Asia, and Iain Ramsay has played as a starter with Adelaide United. He plays left wing, so Chieffy will have some competition. But that is okay, Chieffy is getting old, anyway. Here highlights of Iain Ramsay's game:



      Philippine Football News on Facebook

      rhk111's Military and Arms Page

      Comment


      • * Italy-trained U14 Azkals routs U14 Chelsea FC
        - http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/sport...u14-6-1-264827

        * San Beda looks unbeatable in NCAA Football
        - http://sports.inquirer.net/83561/san...-via-rout-anew

        * A great, detailed account by Bob Guerrero of the new Artificial Turf Pitch at the De La Salle Zobel in Alabang
        - http://ph.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the...181558892.html
        Philippine Football News on Facebook

        rhk111's Military and Arms Page

        Comment


        • RHK, do you know any groups that regularly play football here in Manila? Casual players only and not really pros or semi-pros. You know walk-ins that welcome guys with rather big tummies but want to play a bit. Thanks!
          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

          SMALLBALL, bitches..

          Comment


          • Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
            RHK, do you know any groups that regularly play football here in Manila? Casual players only and not really pros or semi-pros. You know walk-ins that welcome guys with rather big tummies but want to play a bit. Thanks!
            * Your best bet would probably your Alumni University or College. Most of these schools have weekend Football games now, those with their own Football fields, anyway. It would be easier for you to join them since you already have prior relationship with the organization.

            * Next would the "Weekend Football League", which actually have their own website. I haven't tried them yet (not sure if I have the endurance for Football, in whatever form they may be), but perhaps you can contact them, and they can help you find a Football club near you.
            - http://weekendfutbol.com/

            * Finally there are clubs like the Manila Football Club, and below are their website. I will post more, as I find them.
            - http://manilafc.com/
            Philippine Football News on Facebook

            rhk111's Military and Arms Page

            Comment


            • * U14 Azkals not only win but rout again the U14 Chelsea FC Korea. As the song goes, "The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades" ...
              - http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...riendly-series

              * Azkal Goalkeeper Roland Mueller is featured on the prestigious FIFA.com website.
              - http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ne...witter_fifacom
              Philippine Football News on Facebook

              rhk111's Military and Arms Page

              Comment


              • Originally posted by rhk111 View Post
                * Your best bet would probably your Alumni University or College. Most of these schools have weekend Football games now, those with their own Football fields, anyway. It would be easier for you to join them since you already have prior relationship with the organization.

                * Next would the "Weekend Football League", which actually have their own website. I haven't tried them yet (not sure if I have the endurance for Football, in whatever form they may be), but perhaps you can contact them, and they can help you find a Football club near you.
                - http://weekendfutbol.com/

                * Finally there are clubs like the Manila Football Club, and below are their website. I will post more, as I find them.
                - http://manilafc.com/
                Great. Thanks.
                If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

                SMALLBALL, bitches..

                Comment


                • Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                  RHK, do you know any groups that regularly play football here in Manila? Casual players only and not really pros or semi-pros. You know walk-ins that welcome guys with rather big tummies but want to play a bit. Thanks!

                  wow manong dt u want to learn football as well great
                  Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority-Vince Lombardi.

                  Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.
                  -Larry Bird

                  BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL I HAVE IT BOTH IN MY HEART

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by rhk111 View Post
                    Australia is one of the top three countries in Asia, and Iain Ramsay has played as a starter with Adelaide United. He plays left wing, so Chieffy will have some competition. But that is okay, Chieffy is getting old, anyway. Here highlights of Iain Ramsay's game:



                    http://youtu.be/AakMzW1p7hU

                    good to know that this thread is still alive btw ian ramsay will be a great addition but australia is keeping an eye on him but who knows
                    Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority-Vince Lombardi.

                    Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.
                    -Larry Bird

                    BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL I HAVE IT BOTH IN MY HEART

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by rhk111 View Post
                      Yeah, they are getting Javier Patino from Cordoba CF. I think he's a great player, playing in the 3rd Division of the Spanish Leagues (Segunda Divicion). He was a heavy scorer a season or so ago with Cordoba CF, but his scoring has gone down this season, with his other teammates taking over the scoring chores.

                      I haven't seen play much yet, but I expect him to be VERY good, at least at our level. This is because we have seen HUGO SANCHEZ, the Stallions FC's Spanish Import play in the UFL and he is a very solid player, all-around on offense (headers, shots has range, he has speed, etc.)., and he plays at a LOWER league than Javier, at the Spanish 4th Division League (Tercera Diviccion).

                      His biggest accomplishment so far in his career seems to be scoring a goal against the La Liga team Valladolid in one of the tournaments there. Here is that video. He is in the white jersey number 9:
                      http://youtu.be/UIkbBjxjuvE


                      javi will arrive in manila on monday no doubt he is a talented forward lets expect kuya phil to be back at his original role
                      Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority-Vince Lombardi.

                      Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.
                      -Larry Bird

                      BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL I HAVE IT BOTH IN MY HEART

                      Comment


                      • Oh yeah, the Azkals will have a friendly on February 6 against Myanmar in Yangon.


                        It was supposed to be against Hungary in Kuwait, but Palami's balls went cold and backed out. Sayang.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by multihephep View Post
                          javi will arrive in manila on monday no doubt he is a talented forward lets expect kuya phil to be back at his original role
                          Yeah, the Azkals really need effective and consistent scorers other than PYH. Phil at Attacking Midfield or as the Second Striker, with another effective Striker up front will definitely boost the Azkals offense. Incidentally, Loyola is experimenting with putting PYH on the Left Midfield, and although the move has not made dividends for Loyola thus far, you could see how good PYH's crosses are ...
                          Philippine Football News on Facebook

                          rhk111's Military and Arms Page

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
                            Oh yeah, the Azkals will have a friendly on February 6 against Myanmar in Yangon.


                            It was supposed to be against Hungary in Kuwait, but Palami's balls went cold and backed out. Sayang.
                            Hungary (FIFA rank 32 in the world) is just too strong, it scares the hell out of me. We fought against the U23 team of Uzbekistan (main national team ranked 56 in the world by FIFA), and they beat us 2-0.
                            Philippine Football News on Facebook

                            rhk111's Military and Arms Page

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by multihephep View Post
                              good to know that this thread is still alive btw ian ramsay will be a great addition but australia is keeping an eye on him but who knows
                              He did say in an article that his first priority is with the Australian National team, but if he doesn't get selected there, he will play for the Azkals. Fancy dribbler, excellent ball control, equivalent to Jimmy Alapag or Jason Castro's fancy ballhandling.
                              Philippine Football News on Facebook

                              rhk111's Military and Arms Page

                              Comment


                              • Azkal Demetrius Omphroy played for DC United (MLS team) in their 1-0 victory over Columbus FC. No contract yet for him, but this is a good sign ...

                                https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...count=1&ref=nf
                                Philippine Football News on Facebook

                                rhk111's Military and Arms Page

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information