Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine Football

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by multihephep View Post
    by the way we dont need him so thats good news
    Angel Guirado signed with Indian club Salgaocar SC. we don't need Moy, but we need both Guirado brothers... hope Angel's club allows him to play for the Azkals in the Suzuki Cup.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by paolylo View Post
      Angel Guirado signed with Indian club Salgaocar SC. we don't need Moy, but we need both Guirado brothers... hope Angel's club allows him to play for the Azkals in the Suzuki Cup.
      agree but i dont think his club will release him in the suzuki cup
      Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority-Vince Lombardi.

      Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.
      -Larry Bird

      BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL I HAVE IT BOTH IN MY HEART

      Comment


      • very very bad news for philippine azkals, neil etheridge, roland muller and angel guirado won't available in 2012 suzuki cup in thailand. azkals needs 1st choice gk. it's suppposed to be big test vs. thailand.
        ================================================== =========================================

        Comment


        • Originally posted by seigle42 View Post
          very very bad news for philippine azkals, neil etheridge, roland muller and angel guirado won't available in 2012 suzuki cup in thailand. azkals needs 1st choice gk. it's suppposed to be big test vs. thailand.
          guirado is already in thailand..etheridge is also coming as Bristol FC just announced that neil choose to play for the country..no news on muller and schrock yet..

          Comment


          • now neil is recalled by fulham so its impossible for him to play in suzuki cup..

            Comment


            • Philippines is back in the Suzuki Cup semifinals will
              face Singapore on Dec 8(1st leg) at RMC & Dec 12 (2nd leg) at Jelan Besar Stadium

              hoping for a better finish!
              sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

              Comment


              • Philippine Azkals

                The U14 Azkals play against Chelsea FC. The U14 Azkals have had some strings of successes lately in international tournaments ...

                http://filipinofootball.blogspot.com...-up-for-2.html
                Last edited by rhk111; 01-24-2013, 01:02 AM.
                Philippine Football News on Facebook

                rhk111's Military and Arms Page

                Comment


                • ADMU scores twin victories in UAAP Football ...

                  http://www.manilatimes.net/index.php...-uaap-football
                  Philippine Football News on Facebook

                  rhk111's Military and Arms Page

                  Comment


                  • REACHING the Asian Cup, no winning it, I feel is a more realistic goal for the Philippines rather than dominating SEA soon ...

                    http://www.philstar.com/sports/2013/...ious-asian-cup
                    Philippine Football News on Facebook

                    rhk111's Military and Arms Page

                    Comment


                    • Coach Michael Weiss is expected to accept his 6-month contract extension soon. He is earning EUR 6,000 per month ...

                      http://sports.inquirer.net/83371/wei...s-preparations
                      Philippine Football News on Facebook

                      rhk111's Military and Arms Page

                      Comment


                      • I see you're back rhk111, what made you decide to return in our forum?
                        you know why I am happy

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by b3lowzro View Post
                          I see you're back rhk111, what made you decide to return in our forum?
                          I got bored with Basketball, plus all that Japeth shit that's why I left. However, I haven't really totally flushed out Basketball from my system, so I have been back to read some info here and there about Philippine Basketball every now and then.

                          Now I am trying to promote Football, see if we can have more Filipinos interested in the sport, and one way to do that is thru forums like these ...
                          Philippine Football News on Facebook

                          rhk111's Military and Arms Page

                          Comment


                          • rhk111, are you already a member of http://usapangfootball.com/ ?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by leoisiah View Post
                              rhk111, are you already a member of http://usapangfootball.com/ ?
                              No, but I am a lurker there. I don't like the format they have there. It has too many sub-sections, and people get lost which topic to talk about. And to think there aren't that many posters there. Plus the mods keep archiving topics right away. I'm sorry, I just don't like the way they run things there. I prefer the more "free-flowing" format of Interbasket ...
                              Philippine Football News on Facebook

                              rhk111's Military and Arms Page

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by rhk111 View Post
                                I got bored with Basketball, plus all that Japeth shit that's why I left. However, I haven't really totally flushed out Basketball from my system, so I have been back to read some info here and there about Philippine Basketball every now and then.

                                Now I am trying to promote Football, see if we can have more Filipinos interested in the sport, and one way to do that is thru forums like these ...
                                Well you can love both, Spaniards and Serbs did it and I don't see how we pinoys can't do it either. Nothing interesting happening in our Football NT unless you heard about acquisition of Patino from Cordoba and Ramsay (since rumor says so) from Adelaide United.
                                you know why I am happy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information