Philippine Lottery Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonarSabilano View Post
    Hmmm. I hope you win. But if you don't, I hope one of my relatives there does.
    Are we by any chance relatives....?

Comment

Originally posted by dreamwalker View Post
      Are we by any chance relatives....?
      I dunno. Most of my folks live in Mississauga, ON. But who knows...
      Keep running, big boy.

Comment

I dunno. Most of my folks live in Mississauga, ON. But who knows...
        Just in case one of your folks hit the jackpot, I'll present myself as one of your long lost (forgotten) relatives....
        Last edited by dreamwalker; 02-22-2010, 08:09 PM.

Comment

I would...

- Get a lot somewhere in La Vista. Makati or Greenhills or Antipolo or Baguio would do, although definitely I'd want a house in the Manila area. Maybe throw in a beach house in Amanpulo or something. I'll get that Manosa dude to design it, but I already have a template in mind.
          - Of course, that house will have: a pool, a five-car garage, a modest library (I guess ten thousand volumes would do), a separate house across the pool which will have a recording studio. The works, babeh.
          - Quit my job, start my MA/MS studies and work all the way to a PhD.
          - Get a MacBook. Make that four -- one each for my sibs.
          - An Audi would be nice, but since it's 5 million dollars, I'd go all-out and buy a Porsche, a Hummer, and a Rolls-Royce, which I will park in may five-car garage, naturally.
          - Support my high school's sports program. Or donate for the rebuilding of the main building, which was burned a couple of years ago.
          - Set some aside for my would-be kids' bank accounts.
          - Start foundations for kids with cancer, college students who want to major in social work, and would-be veterinarians.
          - Tour the world. Watch the NBA and Euroleague finals.
          - Rent the penthouse of the Manila Hotel, set up a fancy dinner, and propose.
          Don't forget your ka pamilya at interbasket.....

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information