Conversation Between Khalid80 and mvblair

10 Visitor Messages

1. I just heard of the show but didn't get the chance to watch any of it (I'm not a big fan of series cause then i'll get addicted to them and if I miss an episode I have to go download it or buy the DVD series and that's just not worth it for me :P)
    True that Matt! The I.T guys can get away with anything... They can come to work wearing anything and look bad and yet no one tells them anything. I've never seen any of our IT guys with mustard stains though :P
  2. Have you watched "The Office" (American version)? The character Dwight always wears a short-sleeved shirt with a tie. Great show, by the way.

It seems like IT guys everywhere are allowed to dress however they want. All the IT guys in here wear jeans and polo shirts. And they usually have mustard stains on their shirts, too.
  3. I guess I can (if we don't have any scheduled meetings) but I haven't attempted to... I feel I would look too naked :P... Also the central air conditioning is set to like freezing low so the possibility of catching a flu is much higher due to the extreme difference in temperatures between indoors and outdoors.
    Work on Thursday is supposedly half day (till 3 p.m but without lunchbreak :P) so usually that would be a good day to attempt such a thing....
    Also this dress code policy is for those working in the HR department. Those working in the IT department for example come to work in jeans and t-shirts (not their manager though) but I could understand this since they get themselves dirty and hands on with the computers :P
  4. Just out of curiosity, can you wear a short-sleeved shirt with a tie? That's pretty acceptable here. But, yeah, I totally agree about the tie. We call a tie a noose here.
  5. Welcome to the club, Mr. Moderator!
  6. Sorry for the late reply Matt. My schedule has been really hectic over the last few weeks
    I hope u enjoyed the pics I posted of the WC here in IBN. I tried my best to get them uploaded quickly even though I missed posting a few games due to the limited time I had to do so.
    The atmosphere in the stadiums was awesome especially considering I was lucky enough to go to both the group stage in Izmir as well as the second round and quarterfinals (first day) in Istanbul.
    I attended a total of 25 games over 12 days.
    I then went back to Lebanon for 1 week to continue my vacation and arrived back here in the UAE 2 days ago.
  7. Thanks so much for all the pictures you've been posting of the fans, Khalid. I can get pictures of the players, but I'm always interested in seeing the fans and what the atmosphere is like in the stadiums. Are you having fun over there?
  8. I drew the avatar. It's me trying to shoot a basket, which is exactly why I shouldn't be on the Lebanese NT, even if I were Yao Ming sized!!
  9. U never told us who drew ur avatar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10