RP Baketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RP Baketball

This is something you must be proud of as a RP Basketball supporter.

If we consider overall performance we are still the best in Asia . We are the only medallists in FIBA World Basketball Championship (Bronze 1954) among Asian countries. Not even Australia from OCEANIA continent could take one. We still have the highest attainment in Asia at 5th place 1936 and 7th at 1956 Olympics. In 1936 Olympics our only loss is at the hands of USA but unfortunately it was a playoff game for medal rounds.
    Though what is present does matter most but at least we have something to look back that will keep us high above our pride that we were once a mighty basketball country in a giant dominated game. (Our tallest center at that time stood about 6’3 only) Basketball might have gone far this days in our neighboring Asian nations but I still believe that RP can still make a big noise in this game..But to keep our basketball name in balance i hope RP team will send its tEAM A even just for once in any of this years international exhibition games. Losing to teams that we know we can beat will greatly affect the morale of our NT. We might have learn from those non-bearing games but we are losing our pride too. Team morale and pride is part of a winning chemistry no matter how talented a team compose of. And the pride that each fan is carrying evry game they support contributes to the team morale too. (Thats how homecourt advantage affects the game)

Go RP TEAM!!..

Originally posted by PinoyBBALL
    This is something you must be proud of as a RP Basketball supporter.

If we consider overall performance we are still the best in Asia . We are the only medallists in FIBA World Basketball Championship (Bronze 1954) among Asian countries. Not even Australia from OCEANIA continent could take one. We still have the highest attainment in Asia at 5th place 1936 and 7th at 1956 Olympics. In 1936 Olympics our only loss is at the hands of USA but unfortunately it was a playoff game for medal rounds.
    Though what is present does matter most but at least we have something to look back that will keep us high above our pride that we were once a mighty basketball country in a giant dominated game. (Our tallest center at that time stood about 6’3 only) Basketball might have gone far this days in our neighboring Asian nations but I still believe that RP can still make a big noise in this game..But to keep our basketball name in balance i hope RP team will send its tEAM A even just for once in any of this years international exhibition games. Losing to teams that we know we can beat will greatly affect the morale of our NT. We might have learn from those non-bearing games but we are losing our pride too. Team morale and pride is part of a winning chemistry no matter how talented a team compose of. And the pride that each fan is carrying evry game they support contributes to the team morale too. (Thats how homecourt advantage affects the game)

Go RP TEAM!!..
    I hope that FIBA will lift the ban on the Philippines soon. You need to get rid of those officials in your country that plays too much politics in the future of Philippine basketball that resulted in being banned by FIBA. Good luck and more power to Philippine basketball!

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information