PDA

View Full Version : Pelita Jaya The Richest Basketball club in South East Asia ?

satria_muda
06-04-2009, 04:53 AM
http://pelitajayabasketball.com/index.php

Aburizal Bakrie family the owner of the club once was at the No.1 on the list of rich man in south east asia 2008 on forbes, though I couldnt find that article anymore, I think he paid forbes to erased that report :) ( probably he scared the victims of Mud flow in sidoarjo asking more money if they know how rich this man was, one of his company Lapindo Brantas triggered that mud eruption ), if Im not wrong his networth around $8 billion on that article.

beside basketball club, his family also the owner of Pelita jaya football club which's competing in Indonesia super league, alot famous name has play for that football club the like of Roger Milla, Maboang Kesack ( Cameroon WC'90 NT ),Mario Kempes ( Argentina NT ) and probably the best foreign player ever play in Indonesia Dejan Glusevic ( former AEK Athens), now this club known as the foundation of the best young players in Indonesia.

once his family sent young players from Indonesia to learn football and competed in Italian youth football league ( primavera ) for couple years probably the only foreign team ever plays in Primavera.

if only his family passion on Basketball the same like their passion on football..:o

TrueBluePinoy
06-04-2009, 05:02 AM
Hey Satria, some of the pinoy forumers here are wondering what the environment is like in Medan. Because some of the info that we keep receiving is mostly negative. Hope you could give us your insight. Thanks. :):)

satria_muda
06-04-2009, 05:45 AM
Hey Satria, some of the pinoy forumers here are wondering what the environment is like in Medan. Because some of the info that we keep receiving is mostly negative. Hope you could give us your insight. Thanks. :):)

probably that's true bro, Medan was unknown as basketball ground in Indonesia, only these recent years they had basketball club in IBL ( Angsapura )

the historical basketball city in Indonesia are Surabaya, Solo, Malang, Semarang,Bandung,Jakarta and Bali as whole Province

TrueBluePinoy
06-04-2009, 07:40 AM
probably that's true bro, Medan was unknown as basketball ground in Indonesia, only these recent years they had basketball club in IBL ( Angsapura )

the historical basketball city in Indonesia are Surabaya, Solo, Malang, Semarang,Bandung,Jakarta and Bali as whole Province

Thanks.:):)

b3lowzro
06-04-2009, 08:09 AM
http://pelitajayabasketball.com/index.php

Aburizal Bakrie family the owner of the club once was at the No.1 on the list of rich man in south east asia 2008 on forbes, though I couldnt find that article anymore, I think he paid forbes to erased that report :) ( probably he scared the victims of Mud flow in sidoarjo asking more money if they know how rich this man was, one of his company Lapindo Brantas triggered that mud eruption ), if Im not wrong his networth around $8 billion on that article.

beside basketball club, his family also the owner of Pelita jaya football club which's competing in Indonesia super league, alot famous name has play for that football club the like of Roger Milla, Maboang Kesack ( Cameroon WC'90 NT ),Mario Kempes ( Argentina NT ) and probably the best foreign player ever play in Indonesia Dejan Glusevic ( former AEK Athens), now this club known as the foundation of the best young players in Indonesia.

once his family sent young players from Indonesia to learn football and competed in Italian youth football league ( primavera ) for couple years probably the only foreign team ever plays in Primavera.

if only his family passion on Basketball the same like their passion on football..:o

hmmm is there a way that they would be joining the ABL?

satria_muda
06-04-2009, 09:03 AM
hmmm is there a way that they would be joining the ABL?

still no new news about that league but I think the chance is so little since his interest into basketball isnt that big,

beside that 2 team from Jakarta :cool: IMO no way,
I will regret if peoples from the other country in South East Asia will never experienced the rivalry between Batavians ( Jakarta ) with Sundaneses ( bandung) or Javaneses (Solo,Semarang,Surabaya or Malang ) in a goodway I mean with Chants,songs or attractive cheering..

this's the example of Indonesian supporter cheering their team, though its in football match..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAIsZPf6e1c