Predict the F4 teams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict the F4 teams...

Yeah I know its a bit early to make predictions about the Euroleague but thats the idea

besides if wait to see the teams and then make the predictions there would be no fun in that

so with the teams' roster so far who do you think could make it to F4...

i'd say CSKA, PAO, Oly, and the spanish teams

cska,olympiakos,tau and barcelona
    Olympiacos
    Triple crown 97
    www.olympiacos.org
    www.ultras7osfp.com

Comment

I'd say Pana,Cska,Barca and the main fav at least on paper Olym.
      I can also see tau that have a strong built up.

Comment

I can't choose between Pao,Oly,Tau,CSSKA and Barca.They all seem very strong to me.

Originally posted by Ram
        I'd say Pana,Cska,Barca and the main fav at least on paper Olym.
        I can also see tau that have a strong built up.
        Ssssssssssss,don't say that because this thread will fill with Pao fans declaring every transfer Oly has made worthless .That's what has hapenned at least twice ,when someone(not Greek) says something positive about Oly,in the signings threads.
        Last edited by Juan Carlos Nadal; 08-06-2006, 09:37 AM.

Comment

PAO, OLY, CSKA, Barca, Tau, Unicaja- if some other club will reach F4, it will be a surprise IMO.
          "Rudy Gay is a pretty good young player and yet he might be the only BB player that people feel very uncomfortable wearing his jersey."

Comment

I've got tons of predictions:

-I predict there will be at least 1 great Pao-Oly game again
            -Fortitudo will fire Evtimov in a matter of 4-5 months
            -Tau will dissapoint due to troubles in teams chemistry... imo Planinič and Rakočević, eventhough their talent is undisputable, aren't the best combination of acquired players..
            -Partizan will have 2-12 score
            -Žalgiris will surprise
            -Europe will again remember what a "hot playing ground" means with the return of Aris and Fenerbahce (?)
            -Barcelona, CSKA, Unicaja, Efes, Panatinaikos, Olympiakos, Tau, Žalgiris will play playoffs for F4 (no diss to Maccabi, but I believe they'll go on rebuilding mode...)
            -we'll witness the worst season of Italian teams in the last decade...
            Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

I think the F4 teams will be Pana,Oly,Unicaja,Barca.
              the favorits of wining the cup is Oly...

Top8:
              Maccabi,Benneton,Napoli,Dynamo.
              "Swingman is a basketball term denoting a player who can play both the small forward and shooting guard positions; and, in essence, swing between the shooting guard and small forward positions"-wikipedia

Comment

I wonder is it only me thinking that next Euroleague season is going to be one of the strongest ever? I might miss some of the previous years because I wasn't following European basketball very closely before, but from what I remember there have never been so many good teams, each able to fight for the title or at least a place in the Final Four. Even Prokom signed some good players. ;-) CSKA, Dynamo, Unicaja, Barca, TAU, Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, Žalgiris, Maccabi, Efes Pilsen - I wouldn't be suprised to see any of these teams in the F4.

Comment

Tau and oly are the main contenders, cska and barca in the f4. I will be surprised to see any other team.

-Italians are gonna get destroyed (except maybe bodiroga's roma)
                  -I do not consider unicaja to be strong this year.
                  -Efes should be glad if they reach the top16 with jenkins at PG
                  -Fener-ülker will do good i think-maybe even playoffs
                  -Pao won't reach the f4 in their home court
                  -Nothing great for maccabi this season
                  -Dynamo will reach playoffs
                  -Zalgiris stronger than last year despite losing lavrinovic
                  sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

Originally posted by YYY
                    I wonder is it only me thinking that next Euroleague season is going to be one of the strongest ever? I might miss some of the previous years because I wasn't following European basketball very closely before, but from what I remember there have never been so many good teams, each able to fight for the title or at least a place in the Final Four. Even Prokom signed some good players. ;-) CSKA, Dynamo, Unicaja, Barca, TAU, Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, Žalgiris, Maccabi, Efes Pilsen - I wouldn't be suprised to see any of these teams in the F4.
                    Totaly agree.I will add that some of the best EL playres are back to europe, and some of the best (Scola, Javtokas) finally satays, some good playres who played in ULEB cup or in the domestic leagues jumpes to the El front stage like Fran Vaskez.
                    "Swingman is a basketball term denoting a player who can play both the small forward and shooting guard positions; and, in essence, swing between the shooting guard and small forward positions"-wikipedia

Comment

F4

PAO,Olympiakos,CSKA,Barca,TAU and Unicaja seem to form a group of the strongest teams so far...Maccabi,Efes,Zalgiris,Dinamo,even Benetton are one or two steps behind,but it will be no surprise if one of them makes it to the F4.However,it is going to be a very interesting Euroleague season and we hope to host a very nice F4.
                      PS: Fulzicombie,my friend,no Panathinaikos' fan in his right mind says that Oly's new players are worthless (quite the opposite..),but this doesn't mean you're the favorite.Neither for the Euroleague nor for the greek championship..

Comment

Originally posted by YYY
                        The next Euroleague is going to be overkill.Many great teams in there....

Comment

TAU, Panathinaikos, Barcelona, CSKA, Olympiakos or maybe a surprise team like Dynamo. I don't think a Spanish team will win though

Comment

Originally posted by fulcizombie
                            The next Euroleague is going to be overkill.Many great teams in there....
                            Yeah baby!
                            Getting better every year...
                            Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

Really the next euroleague is going to be amazing, i cant wait to see it, lets hope all he teams will finish their rosters with more great players, you know, more players, more spectacle... and looking at the rosters right now, i really believe that the matches are gonna be just awesome.

Its quite difficult to make some valoration without the final rosters (specially with the biggest teams) but i really believe that the teams in the f4 will be among panatinaikos, olimpiakos, cska, barcelona, tau and unicaja.
                              I think in the next step will be Maccabi (his position will depend on the players that they will get to sign), clinamio and bennetton (i think they have weakened but still i think they will be very competitive), dinamo moscow (looking at his roster, it seems really impressive, could be one of the surprises), efes pilsen and fenerbache (i think top 16 is more that pobable for them), zalguiris (they have builded the strongest team in a few years, if they would have keep lavrinovic, they would have create some panic in rivals ), roma (you cant never deny a team that includes Bodiroga.... and hawkins, and...etc), aris (the have builded a pretty strong team, dont they?), dkv ( the last champion of fiba eurocup obviously wont win the EL, but if they are confident, it will be more that difficult to beat them), napoli, prokom ( they have reinforced really well, it seems that they know what they are doing), le mans and pau (french teams have a bunch of good players but are way more weak that the other ive mentioned), cibona, olimpija, cologne and partizan.

I think more or less this could be the order, but who knows, hope that there will be lots of surprises XD.
                              I KISS BASKET

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information