Tickets for the FINAL FOUR IN BERLIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for the FINAL FOUR IN BERLIN

Todd Warnick is the CEO of "Ticket2Final" - which is a new company with service made to ensure options for the public.

MEANS: Secure tickets to the Final Four match at the face value (even at season's beginning).

It is registered as "patent" - but is it really that briliant?

2TF also got similar fix for football, but I think the Euroleague Tickets service at T2F is most newsworthy.

Cheers.
    Last edited by LittleLouie; 02-05-2009, 09:37 AM.

Tickets for fthe FINAL FOUR IN BERLIN

Good morning to all.
    I wonder if there are any fans who have bought tickets, and they dont need them any more!!?

Comment

Final four tickets!!!

I have 6 tickets to the final four to be held in Berlin, valid for all final game. If you are interested send me a mail to dcerejido@gmail.com.

The seats are all together.

Prices for tickets are:

1 ticket 500 euro,
      2 tickets 950 euro,
      3 tickets 1300 euro,
      4 tickets 1700 euro,
      5 tickets 2100 euro
      6 tickets 2450 euro.

Banktransfer (with 2% discount) or paypal. 100% guaranteed.

Comment

hey
        i have 3 tickets (maccabi didnt qualify) for a very good price - i am a real fan and not looking to make profet on fans that really want to support their team. if you need more i can ask my friends to sell thieir tickets to.
        send me a private message if you are intrested.
        good luck

Comment

I am interested ! My EMAIL IS abek321@gmail.com.
          Contact with me or write your email to contact you.
          THANK YOU.

Comment

Actually, a pretty good idea!

Hello Little Louie! Thanks for bringing up Ticket2Final. We think it's a terrific and unique product - cuts down on illegal ticket sales (scalping/touting), enables real fans to get tickets to championship games and we share revenue from the options with the organizers. In other words, a "win-win' for everyone! Of course, stay tuned for news about expansion of our product for next season for basketball as well as for football (soccer) and other sports. Best regards, Todd Warnick, CEO, Ticket2Final

Comment

Originally posted by I-P View Post
              hey
              i have 3 tickets (maccabi didnt qualify) for a very good price - i am a real fan and not looking to make profet on fans that really want to support their team. if you need more i can ask my friends to sell thieir tickets to.
              good luck

I am interested ! My EMAIL IS abek321@gmail.com.
              Contact with me or write your email to contact you.
              THANK YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by I-P View Post
                hey
                good luck
                hi! I'm an olympiakos fan from hannover, germany.
                do you have 1 ticket for me? my email is sevendevils@web.de.

Comment

Anyone used ticket2Final??

These guys offer options to tickets for the final match. The purchase of an option is related to a specific team, i.e. should that team reach the final game/s, the purchaser can realize the option and is eligible to purchase a ticket at face value. good deal?

Comment

I'm from siena and i have 3 economic tickets. i bought in october on euroleague site. I and my family will be in berlin and i'll get the tickets directly on 30 of April at o2 world arena. i can meet you in berlin?

Comment

Originally posted by gattoverde View Post
                      I'm from siena and i have 3 economic tickets. i bought in october on euroleague site. I and my family will be in berlin and i'll get the tickets directly on 30 of April at o2 world arena. i can meet you in berlin?
                      how much does one ticket cost? send me an email to sevendevils@web.de

Comment

Tickets

Anyone selling final four tickets? Send me an e-mail at wsl@post.com.
                        Michael

Comment

I got 4 tickets

Hi everybody

Unfortunately Barcelona has arrived to the final four we can not go due to personal problems.

We have 4 tickets all together if anyone is interested in buying the tickets please contact me in this email

unchuleton@hotmail.com

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by gattoverde View Post
                            Ciao! I m looking forward to bying 2 tickets and I will be at Berlin these days. If u have not sold them pleas contact me if u want at penitahose(at)hotmail.com

Penny

hi i m, trying to reach 15 posts so i can email or send an pm to someone !

[this is very nice that you want to reach 15 posts, but please no spamming...JvG]
                            Last edited by Jan van Grabski; 04-16-2009, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Hello,
                              a group of friends bougth 11 tickets to go to Final Four, but our team (TAU Baskonia) finally is out

We now are traying to sell the tickets. They are in the 408 sector:
                              - Row 12 seats 16, 17 and 18
                              - Row 13 seats 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18

Good price, more info:
                              davidbf81@hotmail.com

Greetings

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information