under 19s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• under 19s

there is the under 19 oceania series in nowra this weekend... hopefully the aussie can regain some pride there after the NT series tie with the tall blacks last month.
    the aussies have a good side and look like they are taller across the board..

Hopefully, we do smash 'em and win. Our AUS JR NT aka the "Emus" feature 2006 Nike Hoops Summit International Team starting point guard Patrick Mills -bloke looks like a Torres Strait Islander or part Aboriginal and big man Andrew "AJ" Ogilvy (bloke was feature in the prominent NBA Draft website: NBA Draft Express)
    "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
    -El Padrino

Comment

Aussies won the series 3-0... were never really tested throughout the series. Mills was good again, as was AJ, but really across the board the aussies were way too strong. As a sidenote the Aussie girls also qualified for the world championships.
      The men will be in Vancouver next year and the girls are in slovakia

Comment

Game 1,Australia 96-66 New Zealand
        Game 2,Australia 106-84 New Zealand
        Game 3,Australia 94-75 New Zealand

Comment

Fuck me dead it was in my neighborhood and i didn't know??? If i knew i would went down to Nowra to watch the game (to check out those young players and their level of game).
          EuroBasket: Zoran Savic
          Wikipédia: Zoran Savic

And1 Rising Stars
          Dejan Bodiroga Basketball Camp

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information