Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serbia and EX yugoslavia national men team results

Hello from Istanbul, Turkey
    I am finding serbia national team results from 1940 to 2008 all games result official and friendly games results.
    please write the friendly, balkan championchip, mediterrean games and all other tournamet result how i can get the results.
    also how many game played serbia all their history win and lose.
    see you again from istanbul
    good luck Partizan Belgrad on Euroleageu Quarter Final

you can try on fiba sites. you can't count medals and games before 91. as just serbian because many non-serbian players and coaches form other ex-yu countries. for sample in 89. ec you had more croats (6) in team than serbian (4) and also slovenian zdovc and primorac BiH
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
      http://www.fibaeurope.com/

you can try on fiba sites. you can't count medals and games before 91. as just serbian because many non-serbian players and coaches form other ex-yu countries. for sample in 89. ec you had more croats (6) in team than serbian (4) and also slovenian zdovc and primorac BiH
      I'm from Serbia, but I agree with you. It's only fair to count medals that way.

Comment

it's true, but all the gold medals that Serbia won after the breakup of Yugoslavia we should consider Serbian, but also Yugoslav because all these players learned to play in former Yugoslavia...
        Serbia won Euro silver in 2009 and that's perhaps the first medal won exclusively by Serbia...

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information