PDA

View Full Version : About moved threads

re5pectas
03-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Then the thread is moved, in column of last post you can't see then it has been done, and if it was done the thread doesn't became bolded (as all the others...).

My suggestion is to "upgrade" moved threads with some kind of notifications , then there is a new post in them :D

I hope I expressed myself quite clearly :D

stuart
03-07-2009, 12:23 AM
Then the thread is moved, in column of last post you can't see then it has been done, and if it was done the thread doesn't became bolded (as all the others...).

My suggestion is to "upgrade" moved threads with some kind of notifications , then there is a new post in them :D

I hope I expressed myself quite clearly :D

Could you be more specific with an example, respectas?

Stuart

rikhardur
03-07-2009, 01:32 AM
I think re5pectas meant the possibility of a redirect from a moved thread be also updated (turn bold, move up) when there's a new post in that thread.

re5pectas
03-07-2009, 12:33 PM
:)
I atached a print screen with comments and ideas :)

stuart
03-22-2009, 01:15 AM
:)
I atached a print screen with comments and ideas :)

Hm, unfortunately, I don't think any thing can be changed with viewing moved threads'. I believe it's always been this way?

P.S. Great diagram!

Stuart

SportSpeakers
04-10-2009, 11:51 AM
The functionality that respectas means can be very useful from a usability stand point. But I believe it needs to be forum code need to be custom modified to make it work like that.

And I am not sure it will be worth the effort and potential investment