National Teams in america

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Teams in america

Which are, now, the ten strongest national teams in america (south e north america)?

Originally posted by Cachi87 View Post
    Which are, now, the ten strongest national teams in america (south e north america)?
    USA
    Argentina
    Brazil
    Puerto-Rico
    Venezuela
    Uruguay
    Canada
    Mexico
    Panama
    Virgin Islands or Dominican Republic

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
      USA
      Argentina
      Brazil
      Puerto-Rico
      Venezuela
      Uruguay
      Canada
      Mexico
      Panama
      Virgin Islands or Dominican Republic
      And that's probably the order I'd put them in. I might move Canada up a little, because they're a strong team with all their players. Same with Mexico. Unfortunately, there isn't much room to move them up, because the US, Argentina, Brazil, and PR are pretty much the tops.
      "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

In Order

1 - The U.S.
        2 - Argentina
        3 - Barsil
        4 - Puerto Rico
        5 - Canada
        6 - The Dominican republic
        7 - Venezuela
        8 - Urugay
        9 - Panama
        10 - Virgin Islands
        11 - Mexico
        12 - Jamica
        13 - Barbados
        14 - Bahamas

Comment

Originally posted by Cachi87 View Post
          Based on what ? Individual players ? Results of the last 10 years? 5 years ? How many peanuts they sold in a game ?

@Lewis: Just place DomRep on the top...they going to win it all...right ?

I from Wisconsin!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
            How many peanuts they sold in a game ?
            You're not going to beat Canada there.

Now, Mojado, when is Mexico going to get their game back in order? They didn't medal in last year's Centrobasket, right?
            "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

1) USA
              2) Argentina

3) Brazil, if they ever play at their level
              4) Puerto Rico

5) Uruguay (mostly because of last two seasons)
              6) Mexico, Dominican, Canada, Venezuela, Panama (can't really put anyone ahead of any other)
              11) Virgin Islands
              12) Colombia, Cuba, Bahamas, Costa Rica

Comment

when was the last time brazil beated puerto rico's best squad?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -K2- View Post
                  when was the last time brazil beated puerto rico's best squad?
                  Good question. Very good question. I think I might put PR above Brazil, even though Brazil has more "NBA star power" at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
                    Based on what ? Individual players ? Results of the last 10 years? 5 years ? How many peanuts they sold in a game ?

@Lewis: Just place DomRep on the top...they going to win it all...right ?
                    I read s omewhere that Horford could join the team. If he does that would be a huge upgrade, not to mention if Villanueva also commited.
                    Originally posted by FIBA Europe Basket
                    You are a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by alermac View Post
                      3) Brazil, if they ever play at their level
                      4) Puerto Rico
                      Brazil doesn't play defense and is always disappointing...PR is still suffering from the curse of 2004...call it even.

5) Uruguay (mostly because of last two seasons)
                      6) Mexico, Dominican, Canada, Venezuela, Panama (can't really put anyone ahead of any other)
                      11) Virgin Islands
                      I don't see how you can have Uruguay ahead of Canada. VI maybe should be ranked a step higher based on Centrobasket results.
                      Originally posted by Fedfan
                      Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                      Originally posted by GuTO
                      refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by penzias View Post
                        I read s omewhere that Horford could join the team. If he does that would be a huge upgrade, not to mention if Villanueva also commited.
                        Horford already played for the Dominicans in the CentroBasket. They won the Bronze Medal losing to Puerto Rico in the semis.

Villanueva cant play for DR since he already played for the US in a Under-20 Competition.

Brazil doesn't play defense and is always disappointing...PR is still suffering from the curse of 2004...call it even.
                        what has done Brazil to put them even with Puerto Rico?
                        sigpic

Comment

1. USA
                          2. Argentina
                          3. Puerto Rico
                          4. Brazil
                          5. Canada
                          6. Uruguay
                          7. Virgin Islands
                          8. Dominican Republic
                          9. Venezuela
                          10. Cuba
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -K2- View Post
                            what has done Brazil to put them even with Puerto Rico?
                            Matched Puerto Rico's level of mediocrity in recent competitions.
                            Originally posted by Fedfan
                            Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                            Originally posted by GuTO
                            refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post
                              Matched Puerto Rico's level of mediocrity in recent competitions.
                              And since both teams matched levels of mediocrity, the edge goes to the team that was a Carlos Arroyo and a decent coach away from the olympics, the americas bronze medallist, the one who won the h2h serie against Brazil... Puerto Rico
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information