Americans PEVERTING history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans PEVERTING history

Just watch this video about Dominique Wilkins and specifically watch at 3:58 where the show Dominique Wilkins making a shot which they rename as a "Buzzer"...

"Dominique Wilkins hits the buzzer, Panathinaikos are European Champions!!!"

this is really what happened

Ta teleytaia 20' deyterolepta tou syglonistikou telikou me tin barcelona sto parisi ...1996 AYTOKRATORAS
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
    Just watch this video about Dominique Wilkins and specifically watch at 3:58 where the show Dominique Wilkins making a shot which they rename as a "Buzzer"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFFGPfvs00c
    Like I have been saying here, they do this kind of thing constantly. Outright blatant lies like this. I keep saying it and instead of European fans wondering about it I get insults and mocking posts and people act like I am some kind of nutcase or liar or they say stupid things like "prove it or you are a LIAR".

Americans = propagandists
    Europeans = naive

I guess?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFFGPfvs00c
      By calling someone from the USA "American" you are perverting history.
      Unicajism (or Unicajian Performance Fluctuation Syndrome: UPFS) in all its glory

Comment

how should we call someone form Usa then?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
          Americans.

Comment

It's Fox Sports, and Beyond the Glory at that. If you're shocked that they added drama into one of their biographies that wasn't there, you've clearly never watched the show before. (Really once is enough most times)

On another note I'll never get the outrage people show when you call someone from the United States an American. United Statesian just sounds awkward.
            Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

This kind of thing happens in every country, it's called patriotic blindness and it's way common.
              Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
              Artificial Nature

Comment

talking about things made up...
                The actual phrase was "a wild finish at the buzzer, panathiniakos are the European club champions..."
                Who said that shot had anything to do with the victory?

Comment

Originally posted by ArnoldPettybone View Post
                  The actual phrase was "a wild finish at the buzzer, panathiniakos are the European club champions..."
                  Rewatching it now, and yeah I got to agree. The first shot was to establish that Dominique was part of the team and in the game, and then the next was to show Panathiakos went on to win. It's quick editing, and a bit misleading but not 'perverting history'.
                  Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
                    Sir? Gringo? Yankee?
                    The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by ArnoldPettybone View Post

That was pure propaganda and creative editing. Anyone who did not know better would then be convinced that title was won by a Wilkins buzzer beater.

Comment

Originally posted by Basketball Player View Post
                        Americans.
                        Aaawww, you perverter of history you.

How about yankee (scum, (scum being optional)) or even gringo?

Hell, Id settle for Negro lover, Imperialists pig, In denial, Cynic or Delusional economical girly man.

Originally posted by Jon_Koncakhow
                        how should we call someone form Usa then?.
                        Citizen of the USA, a USA citizen, or maybe, just maybe by the individuals own name.

I prefer economical girly man with a touch of Delusional sprinkled on top though.
                        Unicajism (or Unicajian Performance Fluctuation Syndrome: UPFS) in all its glory

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                          Sir? Gringo? Yankee?
                          Beat me to it. Damn you!

"Master" got a nice ring to it though.

-Master.

-Master.

Its definitely growing on me.

Comment

Someone is trying to use nonsense to deflect the issue at hand. What a surprise on the subject of Americans and certain avatars.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtown View Post
                              It's Fox Sports, and Beyond the Glory at that. If you're shocked that they added drama into one of their biographies that wasn't there, you've clearly never watched the show before. (Really once is enough most times) .
                              Its Fox, there is nothing they would not tamper with.

Nothing.

Ever.

Originally posted by Dtown View Post
                              On another note I'll never get the outrage people show when you call someone from the United States an American. United Statesian just sounds awkward.
                              You, Master, is obviously just a girly man and awkward at that.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information