Marko Jarić Marries Adriana Lima, Downhill Spiral Starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marko Jarić Marries Adriana Lima, Downhill Spiral Starts

Since he married Adriana Lima, Marko Jarić has missed 16 straight shots.

The American media is all over this. The basic idea is that nobody cares how many shots he misses or how many games he loses. The dude married Adriana Lima. He's already won.
    "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Originally posted by mvblair View Post
    since he married adriana lima, marko jarić has missed 16 straight shots.

The american media is all over this. The basic idea is that nobody cares how many shots he misses or how many games he loses. The dude married adriana lima. He's already won.
    are u bored or what????????????

Comment

The American media is all over this. The basic idea is that nobody cares how many shots he misses or how many games he loses. The dude married Adriana Lima. He's already won.
      Now this a thread worth talking about
      The answer to this issue is plain and simple. It's all about the sex

"In an interview with GQ in the April 2006 issue, Lima told the magazine that she is a devout Catholic who attends church every Sunday and is a virgin. "Sex is for after marriage," she explained. "They [men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me."

So it's either that Jaric has been having too much sex since he got married and this has been affecting his performance and physical fitness on court or Lima still doesn't want to have sex which is driving Jaric crazy and has led him to be obsessed about it and thus he is playing without being focused during the matches.

Comment

LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
        Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
        THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
          Now this a thread worth talking about
          The answer to this issue is plain and simple. It's all about the sex

"In an interview with GQ in the April 2006 issue, Lima told the magazine that she is a devout Catholic who attends church every Sunday and is a virgin. "Sex is for after marriage," she explained. "They [men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me."

So it's either that Jaric has been having too much sex since he got married and this has been affecting his performance and physical fitness on court or Lima still doesn't want to have sex which is driving Jaric crazy and has led him to be obsessed about it and thus he is playing without being focused during the matches.
          Probably he works on (or better say with) his hands much less or stopped at all after the marriage, when Lima opened up The additional "practise" is gone and we see the results

Comment

i dont care abt rings or MVPs
            if u married a HOT babe as adriana, ur the man!

Comment

Is she still virgin?

edit: yes,she is!
              Uzmi Vlado prvu titulu!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUsa7qLUXJg

Comment

Originally posted by Podgorica View Post
                Is she still virgin?

edit: yes,she is!
                You asked the question. Then checked by yourself and edited your post with answer?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                    You asked the question. Then checked by yourself and edited your post with answer?
                    Then I saw Khalid80 post,unfortunately...
                    Uzmi Vlado prvu titulu!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUsa7qLUXJg

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                      Probably he works on (or better say with) his hands much less or stopped at all after the marriage, when Lima opened up The additional "practise" is gone and we see the results
                      R u implementing that he hasn't been "polishing his sword" as of lately
                      And with Lima around him ur right. There is no need for "spanking the monkey" or "choking the chicken"

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                        R u implementing that he hasn't been "polishing his sword" as of lately
                        And with Lima around him ur right. There is no need for "spanking the monkey" or "choking the chicken"
                        these expressions are from the "theres something abt mary" movie right?

"tell me u clean the pipes before a big date :P "

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information