PDA

View Full Version : Idea/Suggestion: Share country-links on each subforums

usausa
02-21-2009, 05:47 AM
I was thinking...perhaps under each subforum, if possible, we should have a thread with just links for a certain country that should be stickied so that it can be easily accessed. For example: the International Hockey Fourms has SWEDEN (http://forums.internationalhockey.net/showthread.php?t=791) links listed for easy access. It would look like THIS (http://forums.internationalhockey.net/forumdisplay.php?f=31) when listed with all threads.

What do you guys think? It would be easier than googling or searching through threads.

stuart
02-21-2009, 07:58 PM
usausa,

A couple of the forums already have this setup, I don't remember which ones specifically. And I think it's a great idea if you, or anyone, wants to take it up. Whatever helps to keep IBN as a great international basketball resource and reference.

Stuart

usausa
02-22-2009, 12:07 AM
I can try to do some, but I will need help of all members for European countries and Asian countries. Links can include: National federation, National League, Club Teams, Fan of Clubs, Newspaper, anything pertaining to country. But I ask no articles. I think it should just be more or less official links and fans clubs. As I said, over the course of the next month or so, I'll try to contribute as best as possible.

stuart
02-22-2009, 08:46 PM
I can try to do some, but I will need help of all members for European countries and Asian countries. Links can include: National federation, National League, Club Teams, Fan of Clubs, Newspaper, anything pertaining to country. But I ask no articles. I think it should just be more or less official links and fans clubs. As I said, over the course of the next month or so, I'll try to contribute as best as possible.

I agree, should be just links. The occasional article should be a thread to itself...

Stuart

usausa
02-25-2009, 08:58 PM
I have done a links thread on the NBA. If anyone has links to add, post in the thread and I will add it to the list, so you dont have to scroll through entire thread.