PDA

View Full Version : Basketball game for Lebanese IBNers

daniab
02-09-2009, 04:55 PM
What do you think guys ? can you make it ?
Confirm your attendance then we will discuss the place and the timing.
Who's in ?

Jalaa_Syria
02-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Good Idea

illmatic88
02-09-2009, 05:35 PM
That would be great. I'm thinking this weekend maybe? Most of the members would probably be busy with work during the weekdays.

I'm also guessing most of us live in the Beirut area so Hoops or Rebound would the best location?

Another thing, we got All-Star coming up so I won't be sleeping this weekend hehe, but since I'm on semester break it'll be fine.

Hope to hear from the others.

leb-basket
02-09-2009, 06:05 PM
thats a gd idea i hope i can come i am not sure cause i have lots of studies and tests

daniab
02-09-2009, 06:30 PM
No Tony please not Rebound :p Hoops all the way lol
Ramy,who cares about studies ? im kidding,but do you study everyday ? you cannot make it at all ?

So far 2 members confirmed:
Dany "Me"
Tony "Illmatic88"

Khalid,Charbel Sakr,Spider,bblover .. can you come ?

leb-basket
02-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Ramy,who cares about studies ? im kidding,but do you study everyday ? you cannot make it at all ?

Dany "Me"
Tony "Illmatic88"

even if i had a physics and chemistry test (i am in the S class):D ok they aren't that hard i'll see what i can do no confirmation hehe

stuart
02-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Awesome. Wish I could be a part of the game. It seems most of you guys know each other well?

Stuart

Charbel Sakr
02-09-2009, 09:04 PM

Dany "Me"
Tony "Illmatic88"

why not? im goin to play tomorrow with some friends in rebound

why u dont wanna play in rebound? why hoops?

daniab
02-09-2009, 10:05 PM
why not? im goin to play tomorrow with some friends in rebound

why u dont wanna play in rebound? why hoops?

I dont like this court,i've always hurted myself there dont know why!
I prefer "Hoops" but if you all are suggesting to play in "Rebound" then its ok no problem!

daniab
02-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Awesome. Wish I could be a part of the game. It seems most of you guys know each other well?

Stuart

I still didnt get the honor to meet the new active members like Khalid,Charbel,Illmatic and the others while i met from IBN old members "Marko" and "Karim" in basketball games and im looking now to meet the new guys.

tonysaade
02-10-2009, 07:40 AM
I still didnt get the honor to meet the new active members like Khalid,Charbel,Illmatic and the others while i met from IBN old members "Marko" and "Karim" in basketball games and im looking now to meet the new guys.

hey guys i will be playing bball tonight at rebound from 7 till 8:30 .... i'll be playing in a mixed team boys and girls , let me know if any of you guys will be there ...

daniab
02-10-2009, 07:51 AM
Tony,we are looking for a basketball game btw the members in a specific date,you cannot make it with us ?
Yalla lazy people where are you ????? who gonna lose against me ? :p

tonysaade
02-10-2009, 08:13 AM
Tony,we are looking for a basketball game btw the members in a specific date,you cannot make it with us ?
Yalla lazy people where are you ????? who gonna lose against me ? :p

tab ok give me the time and the date and i'm in :)

Khalid80
02-10-2009, 08:36 AM
Dany "Me"
Tony "Illmatic88"

I would love to join u guys but i'm seriously out of shape :D (I haven't played any type of sports whatsoever during the last 5 years since my graduation from uni. and since most of u guys seem to play on a regular basis and are much younger, I don't know if i'll be able to keep up with u guys. I might have to call time outs and take breaks every few minutes :p)

daniab
02-10-2009, 08:41 AM
I would love to join u guys but i'm seriously out of shape :D (I haven't played any type of sports whatsoever during the last 5 years since my graduation from uni. and since most of u guys seem to play on a regular basis and are much younger, I don't know if i'll be able to keep up with u guys. I might have to call time outs and take breaks every few minutes :p)

its a friendly game man,the winner will not get gold medals with a cup :p
Its just for fun :D yalla we want at least 6 members to make a streetball game and if we could reach a good number (8 or 10) we would play a normal basketball game ( 5 on 5)

3 members confirmed:
Illmatic88
Daniab
TonySaade

chou khalid and Charbel are you in ?

tonysaade
02-10-2009, 08:47 AM

well khalid i believe i'm a bit older than you ... so stop whinning about your age :P yalla man we'll have a good time

illmatic88
02-10-2009, 08:47 AM
since most of u guys seem to play on a regular basis and are much younger, I don't know if i'll be able to keep up with u guys.

You're wrong there :P . I haven't played in 6 months and not exactly in the best shape. So we'll just keep it a halfcourt game.

Anyway, Rebound would be good with me if the majority prefers.

daniab
02-10-2009, 08:50 AM
I play and practice bball at least 3 or 4 times per week :p so watch out :D

weeso
02-10-2009, 08:55 AM
wish am in lebanon to play wed u guy but am not , have fun xx :) .

Khalid80
02-10-2009, 09:38 AM
its a friendly game man,the winner will not get gold medals with a cup :p
Its just for fun :D yalla we want at least 6 members to make a streetball game and if we could reach a good number (8 or 10) we would play a normal basketball game ( 5 on 5)

3 members confirmed:
Illmatic88
Daniab
TonySaade

chou khalid and Charbel are you in ?

Ok man count me in. I would prefer a streetball (halfcourt) game but if we're going to end up playing full court, I'll just stay under the basket and go for the rebounds so I can last :cool:.
(I would prefer Sunday if possible)

And by the way I haven't been to either rebound or hoops so where r they exactly?
(The hoops that I used to go to was in downtown. Too bad they closed that place. It was quite nice).

daniab
02-10-2009, 09:41 AM
Ok man count me in. I would prefer a streetball (halfcourt) game but if we're going to end up playing full court, I'll just stay under the basket and go for the rebounds so I can last :cool:.
(I would prefer Sunday if possible)

I prefer Saturday night because Sunday im not in beyrouth and Monday morning i have school at 7.15 am so i will be very tired.
Can you make it Saturday ?

So far 4 members confirmed :
Daniab
Illmatic88
TonySaade
Khalid80

Still waiting the others,but after all we can make a streetball game ( 2 on 2:o)

Khalid80
02-10-2009, 09:47 AM
You're wrong there :P . I haven't played in 6 months and not exactly in the best shape. So we'll just keep it a halfcourt game.

Anyway, Rebound would be good with me if the majority prefers.

and 6 months isn't the same as 5 years :D

rtk04
02-10-2009, 10:31 AM
sorry guys....im in UAE...have fun in the game

Khalid80
02-10-2009, 11:30 AM
I prefer Saturday night because Sunday im not in beyrouth and Monday morning i have school at 7.15 am so i will be very tired.

Daniab
Illmatic88
TonySaade
Khalid80

Still waiting the others,but after all we can make a streetball game ( 2 on 2:o)

If the other guys prefer Saturday as well then ok. I'll try my best to make it.

Charbel Sakr
02-10-2009, 09:05 PM

Daniab
Illmatic88
TonySaade
Khalid80

me and ralph chahine are in, just tell us when (day and time)

see u there guys

daniab
02-10-2009, 09:18 PM
me and ralph chahine are in, just tell us when (day and time)

see u there guys

Great !!!!
we are six now.
Saturday at 7 pm in Rebound (even though i hate this court but its ok betmouno:p , )

is that good for all of you ? let me know if you have any problems with this timing.

Guys does any one of you have the number of Rebound ? i need to call and book a court.

Charbel Sakr
02-11-2009, 07:28 AM
Great !!!!
we are six now.
Saturday at 7 pm in Rebound (even though i hate this court but its ok betmouno:p , )

is that good for all of you ? let me know if you have any problems with this timing.

Guys does any one of you have the number of Rebound ? i need to call and book a court.

7 pm? i thought we can do it earlier but its okay

Khalid80
02-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Great !!!!
we are six now.

Saturday at 7 is fine with me. I don't know where "Rebound" is though.

Can u guys tell me where it is? Thanks

daniab
02-11-2009, 10:32 AM
7 pm? i thought we can do it earlier but its okay

what time do you want ? i have no problem iwth any time you propose.

Saturday at 7 is fine with me. I don't know where "Rebound" is though.

Can u guys tell me where it is? Thanks

Do you know Sagesse High School in Jdeide ?

Charbel Sakr
02-11-2009, 12:03 PM
what time do you want ? i have no problem iwth any time you propose.

6 am is good? haha kidding man
7 pm is good, i just found it strange because usually we come back @ 7

Khalid80
02-11-2009, 01:50 PM

I don't know the area well over there but I'll manage. Is the place right next to the school?

daniab
02-11-2009, 03:37 PM
I don't know the area well over there but I'll manage. Is the place right next to the school?

the same road will get you to either "Rebound" or "Sagesse high school".

Khalid80
02-11-2009, 06:22 PM
the same road will get you to either "Rebound" or "Sagesse high school".

Thanks man. By the way I got their number from Ogero but no one answered the phone so i'm not sure if it's correct. The number is 01/899989.

daniab
02-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Thanks man. By the way I got their number from Ogero but no one answered the phone so i'm not sure if it's correct. The number is 01/899989.

okey man i will call tomorrow.
Please guys,if anyone's having any problem with the timing let me know before calling tomorrow.
Cheers.

Charbel Sakr
02-11-2009, 10:11 PM

its correct, i have called them before and i think thats the number

daniab
02-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Helloo guys , i called and get a half court on saturday at 7 pm until 8.30 pm !!!

See u all there.

Charbel Sakr
02-12-2009, 10:49 PM
Helloo guys , i called and get a half court on saturday at 7 pm until 8.30 pm !!!

See u all there.

only 1.5 hours? ok lets meet outside or something, im coming with ralph he knows u but for the other guys to know each other

J-Mart
02-13-2009, 06:18 AM
can i play?

Khalid80
02-13-2009, 09:28 AM

See u all there.

Thanks bro. See u there!

Khalid80
02-13-2009, 09:32 AM
only 1.5 hours?

Is that too little :eek:!
I'll be glad if i can last for half an hour :D

Khalid80
02-13-2009, 09:35 AM
can i play?

Sure! Can u get from San Juan to Beirut in 30 hrs :p. U better hurry up :D

daniab
02-13-2009, 09:40 AM
only 1.5 hours? ok lets meet outside or something, im coming with ralph he knows u but for the other guys to know each other

I take into consideration that Khalid is not in shape :p

Khalid80
02-13-2009, 11:09 AM
I take into consideration that Khalid is not in shape :p

Thanks. If I survive tommorow then hopefully we can arrange another game and u can do it for more than 1.5 hrs since i will try to get more exercise and move my fat ass :D

daniab
02-14-2009, 07:57 PM
Nice to meet you guys.
We had a good time,hopefully we will gather another game soon.
Cheers.

rikhardur
02-14-2009, 08:14 PM
Nice to meet you guys.
Cheers.
So who won and who as the top scorer? :D

daniab
02-14-2009, 08:18 PM

U know it was a streetball game so we played many games.
I guess i won 3-4 games with Khalid and Illmatic while Charbel Sakr and Ralph won also 3-4 games !! :D
Best scorer i guess was Charbel Sakr :D and me comes 2nd not sure about the statistics :p

Khalid80
02-14-2009, 08:39 PM
Nice to meet you guys.
Cheers.

Same here bro! It was nice getting to know u guys (Dani, Charbel, Tony (Illmatic) and Ralph) :)

Khalid80
02-14-2009, 08:46 PM

Hey Rik!
Dani kicked some ass especially from 3 point range (His accuracy was more than 50% from there :) Dani also had some good drives to the basket as well. Charbel, on the other hand, dominated from mid range and under the basket and also made a very high percentage of his shots :D. Tony and Ralph played really good as well. I'm not going to talk about my performance since most of the time I was either taking a break or trying to catch my breath :p

Overall though, the team Dani was playing on won most of the games, even though some of the games were quite close.

Charbel Sakr
02-14-2009, 09:28 PM
we had fun today guys, we should do it again more often.

I guess what i did today was a good representation of game except for shooting (i can hit some 3s occassionally but it wasnt my day today from downtown)

and at certain points of the game i looked like a selfish player but excuse me we were playing 2 on 2, its obvious whom am gonna pass to but the game we played 3 on 3, i played some good passes i think.

daniab
02-14-2009, 09:55 PM
Khalid,you were good man.5 years without balling and playing like that is not bad bro.
Charbel,we will sure make another game soon.And no man u weren't selfish.the 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 is usually individuals and self playing not like a full game 5 on 5.

Khalid80
02-14-2009, 10:13 PM
Khalid,you were good man.5 years without balling and playing like that is not bad bro.
Charbel,we will sure make another game soon.And no man u weren't selfish.the 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 is usually individuals and self playing not like a full game 5 on 5.

Thanks Dani. Looking forward to playing with u guys again soon.

tonysaade
02-14-2009, 10:40 PM
hey guys so sorry for tonight i couldn't it , hope you had a good time and i see you guys did :) so next time i'm in for sure ...again i'm sorry

daniab
02-15-2009, 07:02 AM
No prob Tony,hope to see you with us next time.

Charbel Sakr
03-02-2009, 09:19 PM
what do you say we do it again this weekend?

and Dani, i talked to jad richa, he said he can play, so why not this weekend?

daniab
03-02-2009, 09:21 PM

no prob,im ready.

Khalid80
03-03-2009, 11:40 AM

I can't confirm yet but u can initially count me in.

Charbel Sakr
03-04-2009, 01:00 AM
ok guys, set the day u wanna play and dani u check with jad since he's ur friend and i will check with ralph

daniab
03-04-2009, 05:27 PM
ok guys, set the day u wanna play and dani u check with jad since he's ur friend and i will check with ralph

Can you make it on Sunday.
I personnally cannot play on saturday,if you want im ready to play on sunday.

Khalid80
03-05-2009, 08:45 AM
Can you make its on Sunday.

I'm fine for Sunday. Preferably afternoon.

Charbel Sakr
03-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Can you make it on Sunday.

im definitely in any day man. cant say no for b.ball

check which time is ok with jad and reserve a court for any numbe of hours u want
but plz not more than 3 hours, im not in a great shape now

Khalid80
03-06-2009, 01:05 PM
im definitely in any day man. cant say no for b.ball

check which time is ok with jad and reserve a court for any numbe of hours u want
but plz not more than 3 hours, im not in a great shape now

Why not run the marathon as well. It's excellent practice to get in shape before the game :p

daniab
03-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Sunday at 6.30pm.
Im going to watch Antranik vs Kahraba at 4 pm in demerjian Center then i'll be heading to Rebound.
ok ? i'll book at 6.30.

Confirmed members:
Charbel Sakr and Ralf Chahine
Me and Jad Richa.
Khalid

still one ? Tony (Illmatic) can you go ? tony saade ? malek ? any lebanese here :D

Charbel Sakr
03-06-2009, 04:12 PM
Why not run the marathon as well. It's excellent practice to get in shape before the game :p

no seriously i have gained weight this winter, im not in shape

Khalid80
03-06-2009, 04:50 PM
no seriously i have gained weight this winter, im not in shape

Welcome to the club :D (Once u finish uni. and have nothing to do on ur hands, u tend to eat more mostly due to being bored. Wait till u start working full-time, then u'll really know how it feels to be out of shape).

So, i'll see u guys at rebound on Sunday at 6:30.

If there's no 6th player available, I'm willing to rotate if someone gets tired since i'll be needing to take alot of breaks to rest as usual ;) (Even though it would be nice to play 3 on 3)

Charbel Sakr
03-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the club :D (Once u finish uni. and have nothing to do on ur hands, u tend to eat more mostly due to being bored. Wait till u start working full-time, then u'll really know how it feels to be out of shape).

So, i'll see u guys at rebound on Sunday at 6:30.

If there's no 6th player available, I'm willing to rotate if someone gets tired since i'll be needing to take alot of breaks to rest as usual ;) (Even though it would be nice to play 3 on 3)

no man, same story like last winter, i tend to be lazy in the winter and eat more :mad:

we should get a 6th player, if no1 wanna come, i can see if my younger brother can come

Charbel Sakr
03-06-2009, 09:46 PM
btw i played like 4.5 hrs of bball today and im sooo tired

daniab
03-06-2009, 09:54 PM
btw i played like 4.5 hrs of bball today and im sooo tired

me too i played 2day for abt 3 hours.
I usually dont care about how long i play,i can play for 5-6 hours with the same energy :p (kidding)

Charbel Sakr
03-06-2009, 10:32 PM
so guys its ok with u if i get my brother?

daniab
03-07-2009, 06:54 AM

Yeah man sure he can join us.
See you on sunday.

Khalid80
03-07-2009, 08:01 AM

Sure bro. Bring him along. (U should warn him though that we r bball fanatics and that we talk too much about bball :p)

Charbel Sakr
03-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Sure bro. Bring him along. (U should warn him though that we r bball fanatics and that we talk too much about bball :p)

hahaha

daniab
03-08-2009, 11:56 AM
Guys i booked a half court from 6.30 pm till 8.30 pm.
Charbel,Jad Richa is not coming so i called another friend and im waiting him to confirm if he's coming or not.
See you all at 6.30 !

Charbel Sakr
03-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Guys i booked a half court from 6.30 pm till 8.30 pm.
Charbel,Jad Richa is not coming so i called another friend and im waiting him to confirm if he's coming or not.
See you all at 6.30 !

expected from jad, im not sure what he's problem is.

Khalid80
03-08-2009, 09:17 PM
It was great seeing u guys again :)

Charbel Sakr
03-08-2009, 09:56 PM
It was great seeing u guys again :)

ya man u 2, we had so much fun. it was cool

daniab
03-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Nice to meet you again.
Patrick was the MVP without any doubt :p he was the best.

Charbel Sakr
03-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Nice to meet you again.

Actually he didn't play his best. He has gotten much better in the last 2 years.
Reminds me of the improvement wassim has made during the same age

Khalid80
03-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Nice to meet you again.

I agree :D. He has great potential and can play for like 6 hrs straight without taking a break :)

Mostafa
05-18-2009, 11:45 AM
Guys , what do u think in arranging a game ??

daniab
07-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Hey guys,we are planning to play basketball this saturday.
is there anyone interested to join us ?

nader
07-09-2009, 07:07 PM
[English or provide translation] bass a disent player

Mostafa
07-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Hey guys,we are planning to play basketball this saturday.
is there anyone interested to join us ?

at what Time dani ?

Lewis
07-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Can you guys come to Miami??? Courts are free here, believe it or not:p, and they are pretty much on every corner.

so you will be actually saving money. Maybe you can use that money for the Plane Tickets.

what do you say ????

nader
07-09-2009, 09:18 PM
dont now if i have a place but if i have i would like to but iwant you to now that i am 16 years old but i got some skills

eliooo93
07-10-2009, 01:49 AM
can you guys come to miami??? Courts are free here, believe it or not:p, and they are pretty much on every corner.

So you will be actually saving money. Maybe you can use that money for the plane tickets.

What do you say ????

on my way :p

kerdito
07-10-2009, 03:37 AM
on my way :p

man pass by I'll go with ya :P

daniab
07-10-2009, 07:15 AM
at what Time dani ?

5.30 pm

kerdito
07-10-2009, 07:26 AM
5.30 pm

where are you going to play Dani ?

daniab
07-10-2009, 07:36 AM
where are you going to play Dani ?

Ain El Remmane!
waiting your confirmations guys!

kerdito
07-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Ain El Remmane!
waiting your confirmations guys!

mmm I should go to meet you guys but I have work in tripoli. hopefully next time. what do you think about the guys performance? who is the best player in here?

Khalid80
07-10-2009, 08:18 AM
mmm I should go to meet you guys but I have work in tripoli. hopefully next time. what do you think about the guys performance? who is the best player in here?

Dani's (Daniab) good man. He used to play with Blue Stars :D.

Great 3 point shooter ;)

There used to be a guy called Charbel who used to post here (but he got banned) and he was a descent player as well.

I don't know about all the other guys here since there's so many new members.

(Sorry I can't join u guys this Saturday since I have a wedding)

Lebanese
07-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Dani's (Daniab) good man. He used to play with Blue Stars :D.

Great 3 point shooter ;)

There used to be a guy called Charbel who used to post here (but he got banned) and he was a descent player as well.

I don't know about all the other guys here since there's so many new members.

(Sorry I can't join u guys this Saturday since I have a wedding)

no 1 can ban me my good friend khalid, i just did not want to a part of this network and they did not want to deactivate my acct. So i decided to (itmanyak) so i get banned. :D

anyways, even if we play without this sat. we should do it again with u (and the guys) tc

Khalid80
07-10-2009, 03:06 PM
no 1 can ban me my good friend khalid, i just did not want to a part of this network and they did not want to deactivate my acct. So i decided to (itmanyak) so i get banned. :D

anyways, even if we play without this sat. we should do it again with u (and the guys) tc

Habibi ya Charbel! How r u man :) ? Long time bro.

Yeah I can't make it this Saturday but Inshalla we'll arrange for another game sometime soon.

Take care and hope everything is fine with u.

Mostafa
07-10-2009, 08:32 PM
I cant come this saturday because i will be outside beirut.
Maybe next time nchalah.

kerdito
07-12-2009, 11:42 AM
how about if next time the game would be in Tripoli ( and maybe we'll go eat @ Hallab after the game;) )

Lebanese
07-12-2009, 02:51 PM
how about if next time the game would be in Tripoli ( and maybe we'll go eat @ Hallab after the game;) )

we didnt play he first time so to be a next time :P

i just played with some friends instead.

Khalid, since ur the oldest among us (i guess but ur not old :P) pick at date to see if enough number of players can come. and guys do not say i can come unless u really can come at that time.

it really sucks when some1 say ok i can make it and then just few hrs before the time he comes up with some stupid excuse.

The game is only for the ones who really wanna play. yalla do not be pussies. if u want i play with 1 hand instead of 2 ;)

Khalid80
07-13-2009, 01:21 PM
we didnt play he first time so to be a next time :P

i just played with some friends instead.

Khalid, since ur the oldest among us (i guess but ur not old :P) pick at date to see if enough number of players can come. and guys do not say i can come unless u really can come at that time.

it really sucks when some1 say ok i can make it and then just few hrs before the time he comes up with some stupid excuse.

The game is only for the ones who really wanna play. yalla do not be pussies. if u want i play with 1 hand instead of 2 ;)

Yo Charbel! I can make it this Saturday afternoon 18/07 if u guys r free.

Lebanese
07-13-2009, 03:45 PM

am in :D

yalla who is in as well?

lets make it 5.30 or 6 this sat. and in ain el remeneh

illmatic88
07-13-2009, 04:52 PM
Hey fellas long time no see. Where in Ain el Remmaneh will you play? St. George court? If so make sure to reserve basket #3 because the other ones suck...

Anyway I'll definitely try to make it..will confirm later this week...and ill try to remember to bring my jmpshot along...I seem to have misplaced it...

take care

Lebanese
07-13-2009, 06:43 PM
Hey fellas long time no see. Where in Ain el Remmaneh will you play? St. George court? If so make sure to reserve basket #3 because the other ones suck...

Anyway I'll definitely try to make it..will confirm later this week...and ill try to remember to bring my jmpshot along...I seem to have misplaced it...

take care

yes that court. are you sure u mean # 3? not 4? bcuz 3 is a lil high. and 4 seems to be the best one in the opinion of everyone i have played with there.

it would be nice to see u again brother ;)

Lebanese
07-15-2009, 04:17 AM

Ok khalid, so far me, u, ralph chahine and my bro patrick is in.

who else? illmantic, made up ur mind ? daniab?Mostafa?

MarcNehme
07-15-2009, 02:20 PM
Kerdito are you from Tripoli???
do you know coach rabi3 el massri ??? he s a referee too....
i used to train with him at las salinas court... HE VERY GOOD!!! but QUICKTEMPER!!!!
anyway if you know him , msg me... 10x

Marc Nehme
Best

MarcNehme
07-15-2009, 02:31 PM
PLus man ,last year in a street balll competition 2 tripolians played with me ... ahmad Tartousi ( "he will have a great futur this guy" i think he used to play with mouttahed ... and hamad hamad , also he s good...

we finished second:D ( in the final game we played against a BOSTON CELTIC player He was only 15 years old....):D:D:D

kerdito
07-15-2009, 05:34 PM
what the F*** these two guys are my close friends Hamad is with me @ uni I play Bbal with him we were training 30 min ago, and Tartousi is a great player he was with Muttahed and now playing with LAU Jbeil he is a very good PG man Coach Rabih is my relative by the way;) LOL add me on msn([email protected]) so we can continue the conversation there;)

MarcNehme
07-15-2009, 07:12 PM
k man i added u...

Mostafa
07-15-2009, 09:45 PM

I cant come.it's so difficult for me to come on week end because i am always outside beirut ( in Sawfar :P )
I dont know if u can do it not on week end.

Khalid80
07-16-2009, 02:09 PM

I haven't been to Ain El Remeneh before :).

Where is the St. Georges court exactly? Is there any known place next to it (or do u have the phone number of the place so I can ask them for directions)?

So r we set for Saturday at 5:30 p.m?

Lebanese
07-16-2009, 05:36 PM

Where is the St. Georges court exactly? Is there any known place next to it (or do u have the phone number of the place so I can ask them for directions)?

do u know Chacatieur aoun?? hmm

i will give u my # in a msg

and 5.30 is ok for me and if u like it to be at 6-7 i dont mind

Lebanese
07-16-2009, 05:40 PM

stupid rule, i cant send private msgs since i have less than 15 posts!!!!!!

dany will give u my number.

Lebanese
07-16-2009, 07:38 PM
Saturday at 6 pm, in ain el remeneh.

illmatic88
07-16-2009, 08:53 PM
OK I can make it at 6 pm, see you guys there...

Charbel, I don't remember the exact number of the better basket but if #3 is the one closer to the exit then thats it...I used to play there regularly a couple of years ago..the opposite one has the same rim but the floor is kind of slippery..they might have fixed them up since then.

Khalid, the court is behind Galaxy if you know where that is...Camille Chamoun boulevard..Other landmarks around there...St. George church is right next to it....."al 7ayat" hospital...mafrazit seyr baabda for the darak...Nike outlet store ...PM me if you have trouble finding it...

Later

daniab
07-16-2009, 10:11 PM
See you all this saturday.

Khalid80
07-17-2009, 01:11 PM
Khalid, the court is behind Galaxy if you know where that is...Camille Chamoun boulevard..Other landmarks around there...St. George church is right next to it....."al 7ayat" hospital...mafrazit seyr baabda for the darak...Nike outlet store ...PM me if you have trouble finding it...

Later

Thanks for the info. I think that's good enough for me to find the place :D

Lebanese
07-17-2009, 04:14 PM

Charbel, I don't remember the exact number of the better basket but if #3 is the one closer to the exit then thats it...I used to play there regularly a couple of years ago..the opposite one has the same rim but the floor is kind of slippery..they might have fixed them up since then.

Later

hehehe nice info man, (jardi lal manta2a :P )

c u there bro

Lebanese
07-17-2009, 10:19 PM

Later

now all the floor is slippery :P hehe am kidding

ur right abt number # 3 but its a little high, give us ur opinion abt number 4 tomorrow :P

Lebanese
07-21-2009, 07:51 PM

how did u find the place :P ?

we had a lot of fun

yalla, when r we gonna do it again?

Khalid80
07-22-2009, 08:20 PM
how did u find the place :P ?

we had a lot of fun

yalla, when r we gonna do it again?

It's pretty nice :). I preferred court 3 over 4 (I don't like courts with small hills :D).
Yeah man we should get together again soon. I'm quite busy these days but I can still manage to make it on Saturday afternoons (if not this Saturday then the next one for sure)

HTown22
07-26-2009, 02:32 AM
thwy need to improve drastically.we'll see what is happened with them.

Lebanese
07-26-2009, 02:31 PM
It's pretty nice :). I preferred court 3 over 4 (I don't like courts with small hills :D).
Yeah man we should get together again soon. I'm quite busy these days but I can still manage to make it on Saturday afternoons (if not this Saturday then the next one for sure)

hahaha come on its not that bad

anyways am ok with any basket u want.

we had fun, yalla lets do it again. i wanna kick ur asses yet again :p

Lebanese
07-29-2009, 08:37 PM
hey guys, u wanna play this sat. ?

Khalid80
07-30-2009, 12:30 PM
hey guys, u wanna play this sat. ?

I'm in for this Saturday afternoon.

daniab
07-30-2009, 01:35 PM
Sorry guys,i cant come this saturday.I am busy this weekend so maybe another time.

Lebanese
07-30-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm in for this Saturday afternoon.

yalla can we get enough ppl to play ?!!

Khalid80
07-31-2009, 04:18 PM
yalla can we get enough ppl to play ?!!

Charbel, if there isn't anyone else interested or available let's change it for another date.

Anyways I just found out that there are a few things that I need to do tomorrow after I finish work and i'm not sure what time i'll finish so it would be better if we can postpone it.

Lebanese
07-31-2009, 08:59 PM
Charbel, if there isn't anyone else interested or available let's change it for another date.

Anyways I just found out that there are a few things that I need to do tomorrow after I finish work and i'm not sure what time i'll finish so it would be better if we can postpone it.

ya thats better, but man we gotta do it before u leave Lebanon :S

Lebanese
08-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Next sat? whose in? after Lebanon's game?

Khalid80
08-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Next sat? whose in? after Lebanon's game?

I will try my best to make it. I think Lebanon's game is at 4 on Saturday?

Lebanese
08-03-2009, 03:01 PM

ya, and it ill be against indonesia. easy 1. at 4.30 we will be all bored :P

so we can play at 6 or 6.30

Lebanese
08-05-2009, 06:10 PM

khalid, we will play in Rebound. on sat at around 7.

Khalid80
08-07-2009, 12:44 PM
khalid, we will play in Rebound. on sat at around 7.

Charbel bro+the rest of the gang, i'm really sorry guys but i won't be able to make it tomorrow. These last few days have been very hectic for me since i'm finishing all what is needed before I leave the country on Monday morning. I still have alot of things to finish and that's why I can't make it.

Anyways we'll definitely stay in touch (send me ur names as they r in facebook and i'll add u guys. U can send them to me in a PM).

Lebanese
08-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Charbel bro+the rest of the gang, i'm really sorry guys but i won't be able to make it tomorrow. These last few days have been very hectic for me since i'm finishing all what is needed before I leave the country on Monday morning. I still have alot of things to finish and that's why I can't make it.

Anyways we'll definitely stay in touch (send me ur names as they r in facebook and i'll add u guys. U can send them to me in a PM).

hey brother, good luck man, and keep in touch

i forgot to tell u that we will not play bcuz i sprained my ankle ya the MVP is injured :( hehe we will stay in touch man tc

Khalid80
08-18-2009, 07:50 PM
hey brother, good luck man, and keep in touch

i forgot to tell u that we will not play bcuz i sprained my ankle ya the MVP is injured :( hehe we will stay in touch man tc

Thanks Charbel :)
Salemtak and wish u all the best man.