Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEE Benson wants to be a Korean.

Lee Benson married a Korean woman.

Even though they didn't go through a wedding ceremony , (he came to Korea a few days ago in preparation for a wedding)

they finished a marriage registration.

They are a married couple now.

His translator says "He used to tell him that he wanted to be a Korean.He wanted to participate in a Korean National Team."
    Last edited by stendec; 07-28-2006, 11:37 PM.

2004-2005 CBA Stats
    Games Played:22
    Total Points:817
    Total Rebounds:333

Comment

I feel sorry for every asian team not named Korea
      sigpic

Comment

Im against these types of things but I would actually like him to be on the Korean team..At least Asia would have more competition
        "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

re

Foreinger need to spend 5 years in Korea, if he(or she) want to be Korean.(If he married with Korean, need to spend 2 years in Korea).(so, benson need 2 years to become Korean) And after spend that times, need test of Korean words and history.(that test is so difficult).(I think this part is big problem for benson)
          I don't think lee benson will be a Korean national team easily. and if when the time come, benson will get old.

anyway, eric sandrin's brother daniel sandrin become korean(lee dong jun). and papers say also eric will be a korean soon. daniel's mother is korean so, daniel needed only test.(and I heard yonsei univ helped daniel's test)
          http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_ind...d=530301&pt=nv

Comment

i wanna be a korean too

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information