work basketball lietuva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• work basketball lietuva

Hello friends I go to the forum to see if someone can help me, realize a journalistic work on the basketball in lituania and necesitaria a series of parties(games) that I cannot find.
    The parties(games) are the following ones:
    -Pre-olympic 1992
    Lithuania vs Checoslovaquia, Lithuania vs Slovenia
    -Olympic Barcelona 1992
    Lituania vs China
    -Pre-european wroclaw polonia 1993
    Lituania vs bielrus, Lituania vs Poland
    -European Athens 1995
    Lituania vs Italy, Lithuania vs Israel, Lituania vs Sweden, Lithuania vs germany.
    -Olympic Altanta 1996
    Lithuania vs china, Lithuania vs Angola.
    Thank you very much!
    If someone has some information him her agradeceria he was contacting with me a greeting

Originally posted by sarunas9
    Hello friends I go to the forum to see if someone can help me, realize a journalistic work on the basketball in lituania and necesitaria a series of parties(games) that I cannot find.
    The parties(games) are the following ones:
    -Pre-olympic 1992
    Lithuania vs Checoslovaquia, Lithuania vs Slovenia
    -Olympic Barcelona 1992
    Lituania vs China
    -Pre-european wroclaw polonia 1993
    Lituania vs bielrus, Lituania vs Poland
    -European Athens 1995
    Lituania vs Italy, Lithuania vs Israel, Lituania vs Sweden, Lithuania vs germany.
    -Olympic Altanta 1996
    Lithuania vs china, Lithuania vs Angola.
    Thank you very much!
    If someone has some information him her agradeceria he was contacting with me a greeting
    Sorry, but I didn't understand what kind of information do you need about these games? You mean results or what?

Comment

I am sorry not to have explained better, I seek for the parties in dvd, if someone has them I buy them his to have information for my work.
      thank you very much!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarunas9
        I am sorry not to have explained better, I seek for the parties in dvd, if someone has them I buy them his to have information for my work.
        thank you very much!!
        DVD
        sorry, dude, the games you mentioned are not the most important ones historically, so I'm not sure if you will get them...
        Good luck
        2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2011 Prediction!
        2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction!
        MVP in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction! # Correct W-L: re5pectas (59)
        All-Tornament Team in IBN EuroBasket 2015 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (7)
        All-Tornament Team in IBN World Cup 2019 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (5)
        2nd in IBN Olympic 2020 Predicion! Perfect score: re5pectas (2) Within 8: re5pectas (8) # Correct W-L: re5pectas (23)

Comment

Well, both 1993 games were very imporatnt in historical perspetive - if these games were more suessful, Lithuania could have one more eurochamp medal that year...

Though no one in Lithuania like to remember these... I think the only chance to get these games could be direct contact to lithuanian national television - they probably could have records in their archive. Though I have no idea if it is possible to get anything from them and what would be the cost...
          Country music, whiskey and OK

Comment

Originally posted by Filas
            Well, both 1993 games were very imporatnt in historical perspetive - if these games were more suessful, Lithuania could have one more eurochamp medal that year...

Though no one in Lithuania like to remember these... I think the only chance to get these games could be direct contact to lithuanian national television - they probably could have records in their archive. Though I have no idea if it is possible to get anything from them and what would be the cost...
            Good idea to try here we go, the link with contacts
            LRT
            Last edited by re5pectas; 12-12-2008, 10:11 AM.
            2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2011 Prediction!
            2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction!
            MVP in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction! # Correct W-L: re5pectas (59)
            All-Tornament Team in IBN EuroBasket 2015 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (7)
            All-Tornament Team in IBN World Cup 2019 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (5)
            2nd in IBN Olympic 2020 Predicion! Perfect score: re5pectas (2) Within 8: re5pectas (8) # Correct W-L: re5pectas (23)

Comment

Originally posted by re5pectas
              You can try here you go, the link with contacts
              LRT
              Or we can hope that they'll put it in their internet archive still quality there is really poor, but it's possible to find there some really interesting stuff.

Comment

Actualy LRT has second half of the game Lithuania - Belarus in their internet archive/fund. Here is it. You have to register to watch it, still like I said previously, that quality is poor. And there is a lot more interesting stuff added, which wasn't there few months ago. Here is the link all fund, if anyone don't knows it

Comment

work Lietuva

Ok thank you very much it(he,she) will try to see if I can see it! If podeis it I manage to find in format dvd the compraria, we are in I contact thank you!!

Comment

Games in DVD

Hello frends,
                    I look for the game in dvd

Eurobasket 1995
                    -Lituania vs Italy
                    -Lituania vs Israel
                    -Lituania vs Swedden

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X