Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron James vs Dwayne wade

Who is the better basketball player?

i will go with the king lebron yeah wade has a ring but lebron is better baskerball player he led his team to th 2nd round and was one game shy of making it to ecf and who know maybe next year he may get a ring wade on other side won a the champioship and has a great finals and stepped up when the team needed him the most showed his leadership and banked shots in the crul time
    lebron is better in shooting dunks while wade has speed

Comment

Originally posted by YAROUNI10
      i will go with the king lebron yeah wade has a ring but lebron is better baskerball player he led his team to th 2nd round and was one game shy of making it to ecf and who know maybe next year he may get a ring wade on other side won a the champioship and has a great finals and stepped up when the team needed him the most showed his leadership and banked shots in the crul time
      lebron is better in shooting dunks while wade has speed
      True, lebron's supporting cast were absolutely horrible and he lead his team to 7 against the pistons. Had the cavs been able to secure a rebound in game 6's latter stages, they would've been playing the heat.

Comment

Lebron James without a doubt. There really aren't any all stars on Lebron James team.
        They got guns, we'll maybe they'll squeeze// Im a piano, I got 88 keys//

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information