PDA

View Full Version : new federation

spider
10-18-2008, 10:10 AM
tomorrow was supposed to be held a meeting to choose the new federation but it was postponed to the 21st of november. let's hope they don't postpone the league further, the basketball in lebanon is in danger with such people and such level ,we need people who are pros to run the federation,every day we hear crap about problems in the federation, the game is paying the price we need a pro federation not those guys who are currently they are all mafia they just to sit on the chairs they don't serve the game anything. there's only one man to save the game now he's more needed than ever, chouairy must be the president his health problems is a risk but he doesn't have to be in every meeting just that he can choose his group and keep with him people who like to work not lazy ones now,the only guy that should stay is kakhia,the other are lazy people. thats my opinion the game is dead since several years now it must be kicked start again we can't have this crap continue in our game, all the people who we read in newspaper will come just to sit on chair, who is abdelkader sheikho? nayla twayini, nizar rawas, mhammad abu bakr, fares mdawar, they all like chair just look at their faces and see their hate they all hungry they donn't do anything in their life but to sit on chairs all these people are rubbish we don't need them.

Khalid80
10-18-2008, 03:38 PM
Actually I hope all these guys mentioned above are changed. They all basically didn't do much.
I was reading an article in the newspaper and someone asked Naila Twaini about her being a member of the FLBB. She was very honest and said that she didn't do anything and she feels awful that she couldn't contribute any of her time to the FLBB (At least she admitted that she didn't do much. I wish the others could be honest like her).

daniab
10-18-2008, 03:56 PM
the league is postponed to 21 nov! See..everything is related to bunch of liars and unprofessional persons...what has the league to do with the election ?

I just hope that guys such Jasem Kanso,Ghazi Boustani,Walid Doumiati and others will be involved in the coming federations....

Khalid80
10-19-2008, 06:24 PM
the league is postponed to 21 nov! See..everything is related to bunch of liars and unprofessional persons...what has the league to do with the election ?

I just hope that guys such Jasem Kanso,Ghazi Boustani,Walid Doumiati and others will be involved in the coming federations....

Yeah it's very sad.
I'm really upset when I see other countries preparing themselves from now for the upcoming Asian Championships next year while we still don't even have a new federation!! (U guys can read what Jordan is planning to do in the Jordan NT thread).

thadzonline
10-20-2008, 12:56 PM
seems like the Phils is not the only ones having internal isues :D