This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Won't Watch Another Game

Just seeing what's been going on and how the US fans are reacting to it, denying things that are blatant, that's enough for me. I stopped watching the NBA when it became obvious it was rigged and had become a joke. Nothing but a show and a gambling racket.

FIBA and the Euroleague were real and pure and legit and that's all that real basketball fans had left as far as pro level basketball. Now I have seen this Olymmpics turn into the NBA right before my eyes (and to any US fan saying this is like the Dream Team I am INSULTED - the Dream Team played fair and within the rules NOTHING like what is happening here). I would have kept watching if I saw US fans here admit they see this, but no, they just keep on with their same nonsense.

And don't even get me started on what's being said on other US forums.......they actually STILL cannot grasp what the difference is between a basketball game played under the rules and a rigged highlight show. Now this is being forced on the whole basketball world and it's sickening.

It's amazing to me people can even watch an NBA game and not even see it's nothing but a show. Even after it was proven that they were rigging games these people still can't accept it.

Now it's happening here in this Olympics for Team USA to be coronated. Apparently FIBA's "rules changes" were to in fact also become a rigged show like the NBA is and of course in favor of the dunking and showboating American players only.

I hope to God that Euroleague's "rules changes" next year are not also this same thing. If it is I am done with basketball other than the NCAA.

Even the Germany-China game was apparently a part of this for certain reasons.
    Last edited by Vasileios Spanoulis; 08-16-2008, 07:35 PM.

Chill out dude.They are indeed best team in this tournament. All their wins so far are legit and they won with ease. We will see how they gonna deal with the pressure.
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Srle
      Chill out dude.They are indeed best team in this tournament. All their wins so far are legit and they won with ease. We will see how they gonna deal with the pressure.
      I won't. Not one more game will I watch.

Comment

are there any mods here?Why are you allowing this guy spamming the forum?This thread is a joke..

Comment

90% of people said it was "a joke" when people pointed out the 2002 Lakers-Kings and 2005 Rockets-Mavs NBA playoff series were rigged. Later on we find out from the FBI, the NBA, and the refs that in fact those series were rigged.

I do not have time for naive people telling me I am "a joke" just because I am not blind and they are.
          Last edited by Vasileios Spanoulis; 08-16-2008, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Two Words. Sore Loser.

Comment

To Koncak,

BTW, you asking for a mod to interfere here shows weakness and a sign of doubting you can win this argument. It shows fear and worry and fascism. Let's just lock this thread or ban this guy because obviously something fishy is going on and we can't have people stating it.

The SAME thing every message board did to any person that talked about those same Lakers-Kings and Rockets-Mavs series. Of course the fact that I have the past evidence on my side in this argument makes a problem for the deniers.

Comment

fascism, how did you somehow link fascism to calling out the mods. i really want to know the link between fascism and mods. please vspan enlighten us
                "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Actually, it's obvious to me that referees are ordered to referee more in an NBA way. I mean, just look at today's game vs Spain, what USA was allowed to do on defense. They would have won the game vs Spain anyway today as the played good and they are the most convincing team till now, but come on... If this game had been played at an Eurobasket a team playing like the US would have fouled out at least seven players.
                  The NBA is very popular in China, you cannot show the crowd a team USA losing or their weaknesses being exploited. Same goes for China in a similar way.
                  Looks like a pre-recorded TV Series to me. I think the refereeing will be different again in the next Eurobasket tournaments and World Championships, when the Beijing promotional film is over.
                  Last edited by DanMajerle; 08-16-2008, 07:46 PM.
                  "It's not about four guys working to get one player open and give the ball to him."- Ettore Messina

Sanchez, Ginobili, Basile, Kukoc, Sabonis

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx
                    fascism, how did you somehow link fascism to calling out the mods. i really want to know the link between fascism and mods. please vspan enlighten us
                    You can find the definition of fascism yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DanMajerle
                      Actually, it's obvious to me that referees are ordered to referee in an NBA way. I mean, just look at today's game vs Spain, what USA was allowed to do on defense. They would have won the game vs Spain anyway today as the yplayed good, but come on...
                      The NBA is very popular in China, you cannot show the crowd a team USA losing or their weaknesses being exploited. Same goes for China in a similar way.
                      Looks like a pre-recorded TV Series to me.
                      THANK YOU.

It is even more sickening that people deny what is going on, than the fact it is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by DanMajerle
                        Actually, it's obvious to me that referees are ordered to referee in an NBA way. I mean, just look at today's game vs Spain, what USA was allowed to do on defense. They would have won the game vs Spain anyway today as the played good and they are the most concincing team till now, but come on... If this game had been played at an Eurobasket a team playing like the US would have fouled out at least seven players.
                        Looks like a pre-recorded TV Series to me.
                        I garee with you about the rules. They are trying to adjust some rules to the NBA. I dont like that.
                        UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Srle
                          I garee with you about the rules. They are trying to adjust some rules to the NBA. I dont like that.

The question is why is this being done? Why are they purposely trying to favor the US? Also if they call it this way for the US................then why are the other teams also not being allowed to blatantly foul numerous times hard and to blatantly travel over and over?

THAT is how you rig games. It's the same method the NBA used in playoff series like Rockets-Mavs, Kings-Lakers, Mavs-Heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasileios Spanoulis
                            Just seeing what's been going on and how the US fans are reacting to it, denying things that are blatant, that's enough for me. I stopped watching the NBA when it became obvious it was rigged and had become a joke. Nothing but a show and a gambling racket.

FIBA and the Euroleague were real and pure and legit and that's all that real basketball fans had left as far as pro level basketball. Now I have seen this Olymmpics turn into the NBA right before my eyes (and to any US fan saying this is like the Dream Team I am INSULTED - the Dream Team played fair and within the rules NOTHING like what is happening here). I would have kept watching if I saw US fans here admit they see this, but no, they just keep on with their same nonsense.

And don't even get me started on what's being said on other US forums.......they actually STILL cannot grasp what the difference is between a basketball game played under the rules and a rigged highlight show. Now this is being forced on the whole basketball world and it's sickening.

It's amazing to me people can even watch an NBA game and not even see it's nothing but a show. Even after it was proven that they were rigging games these people still can't accept it.

Now it's happening here in this Olympics for Team USA to be coronated. Apparently FIBA's "rules changes" were to in fact also become a rigged show like the NBA is and of course in favor of the dunking and showboating American players only.

I hope to God that Euroleague's "rules changes" next year are not also this same thing. If it is I am done with basketball other than the NCAA.

Even the Germany-China game was apparently a part of this for certain reasons.

Does this mean you will stop posting in the game threads!?!??!? If so, this is the best thread ever!!!!! Rejoice everyone!!!
                            LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Terps54321
                              Does this mean you will stop posting in the game threads!?!??!? If so, this is the best thread ever!!!!! Rejoice everyone!!!
                              You can have these hollow and fake victories all you want. People that know basketball are seeing nothing but a pre-determined exhibition show here. Most every fan didn't even bring it up after the Greece game, but after two in a row, plus very dubious calls in the China-Germany game, and the fact that even from the prep games Team USA has been traveling like crazy and getting away with it (something that only happens in the NBA and not FIBA)...........add it all up and this is BS.

I for one will never credit this US team with any medal after seeing what the agenda here is. It's that simple. At least the 2004 and 2006 teams earned their bronze medals.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information