Bargnani say "bye bye" for Japan WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargnani say "bye bye" for Japan WC

In a yesterday official release, the Italian Basketball Federation (FIP) announced that they will leave Andrea Bargnani (209-F/C-85) free from all the commitments with the Italian National Teams for all this summer. This means that the player can stay in America to prepare as best as possible his first NBA season with the Toronto Raptors and that he will not play at the Japan World Championship 06, as it was expected.

Thread moved here from the EL forum. Philip, honestly, how hard is it to post a thread/post in the appropriate forum just for once?

As for the news I expected this decision by him. He just got selected at No1 so his teams is expecting him to do some sacrifices and give his best to live up to their expectations. A participation with the national team not only threatens a potential injury but also it's going to hold him back from "further developing" which could take place this summer in the prep with the Raptors. I do not agree necessarily with that but that's how things are.
    Last edited by Juan Carlos Nadal; 07-15-2006, 07:39 AM.
    The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Carlos Nadal
      Thread moved here from the EL forum. Philip, honestly, how hard is it to post a thread/post in the appropriate forum just for once?
      Sorry JNC I forget about this forum

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information