Preparation Game: USA vs Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparation Game: USA vs Russia

I hope this would be a good game tonight (USA ET 3:00 am - ESPN2).

I think is going to be another blowout.

Comment

Team USA need to be focus againts the Russian National Team because they are playing againts the defending Eurobasket Champion.

Comment

I'm hoping the US beats them by a higher amount than Spain did, to keep up this game of prep one upping the other. Still beating Russia by 36 is probably asking waaaay too much.
        Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Even at last year's Euro's, the Russian's seemed like a one man team, with Kirlenko almost playing at superhuman proportions. Thats why it's a surprise thats he was only the 5th leading scorer on the Jazz this last season. Khyrapa had a decent Euro too, I guess to make up for sitting most of the time on the bench in the NBA. JR Holden is way overrated, he's not a bad playmaker, but he takes a lot of poor shots. There's no one else on the Russkie squad that looks extra ordinair or exceptional, but what they have is one of the smartest coaches in the business! Remember too, at last year's Euro's, in the ealrier rounds, Russia lost to Spain by about 20 points, only to comeback and beat them in the championship game. That game was the 1st time I've seen Paul Gasol completely shut down.
          So even if they loose big in this game, they might be wanting to setup the US for their what could be medal encounter

Hopefully the Russkies bring in their cheerleaders, the Red Foxes!, in that respect(hot cheerleaders) they got America beat hands down!

Comment

Team USA by 40+

They can just name their score today

Comment

game time bump

Comment

So I managed to get up at 3 AM and I am not tired...looks like I am in form for the Olympics.

Is there some kind of rule that the USA has to wear their white uniforms in every game?
                Originally posted by Fedfan
                Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                Originally posted by GuTO
                refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

i had typed in that we were looking kind of ew first couple minutes then lebron jumped the passing lane

that JR Holden guy is terrible
                  Last edited by rikhardur; 08-03-2008, 01:52 PM. Reason: Posts merged: short time between consecutive posts

Comment

Sloppy start for the US.
                    Originally posted by Fedfan
                    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                    Originally posted by GuTO
                    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Well when even Wade starts hitting 3s you know the other team is gonna have their work cut out for them.
                      My homage to The heroes:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

wade, again looking impressive

deron williams is gonna absolutely abuse ur american castoff

horrible free throw shooting
                        Last edited by rikhardur; 08-03-2008, 01:53 PM. Reason: Posts merged: short time between consecutive posts

Comment

Firt USA games i'm watching and i am really impressed they are really playing gritty defense and on the other side of the court they just hit every shot.

But agein the biggest difference to past teams i see is assertiveness on D. Every player is trying hard.

Color me impressed.
                          My homage to The heroes:

Comment

haha there i am griping the whole first quarter and we go into quarter number 2 up 12

Comment

any link to a live box score?

Nevermind found it
                              My homage to The heroes:

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information