PDA

View Full Version : Christian Anderson of NVV Lions Mönchengladbach (GER-2.Bundesliga North)

Saskibaloia
07-11-2006, 11:19 PM
G'day there.
Can anyone tell me more about this guy: Christian Anderson a former import of NVV Lions Mönchengladbach (GER-2.Bundesliga North)?
Reason being is that the guy is coming over to Australia to play for the South Dragons who are also coached by former NBA All Star Mark Price and captained by former NBA & ULEB Cup import Shane Heal.
Thanks.

robbe
07-13-2006, 12:18 PM
Funny guy. Makes sure an NBA-clause exists in every contract he signs. Is said to being regularly scouted by the Pistons. I'd be surprised if that's true, but these days you never know.

Difficult to say how he will do down under. Had the freedom to fire shot after shot for M'Gladbach in the second league. Anderson was the best player on his team, as it's usual for US-imports in the lower divisions, but he didn't look like one of the league's top players.
He played for Bamberg in the German 1st Division a few years ago, but he wasn't more than a role player coming off the bench there.

Don't know about the standard of play in Australia, but I don't think he'll be more than a role player.

Some stats: http://statistik.basketball-bundesliga.de/zweite/stats/player/index.php?saison=2005&team=478&spieler_id=1898

Saskibaloia
07-24-2006, 12:48 PM
Cheers mate!