the gossip about jasaitis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the gossip about jasaitis

Naujienų portalas, kuriame pateikiamos karščiausios naujienos iš Lietuvos ir viso pasaulio. Įvykiai Lietuvoje, videonaujienos, verslas, sportas, komentarai, diskusijos ir daugiau.

can someone please translate or tell me what it's all about

and i'll add a question - i don't know of the rumors about simas to maccabi are real but assuming so - it seems like the question is in a way between him and burstein.
    i guess you had some chances to watch burstein - keeping in mind that burstein is injured atm and is about to miss some of the season (and no one know how good will he be afterwards) and the on other hand maccabi has this "russian rule" of mandatory 2 israelis on court for the entire game on it's concerns.
    ok - so who would you pick? burstein or jasitis?
    (of course they are not identical but they close enough at positions played and i think if one will be signed the other won't be).

Comment

Jasaitis for now

I really like him! I think he's not as versatile, but he much better with his shooting and athletic ability, and I think that Maccabi had a lot of trouble last year because of lack of outside shooting. something Burstein didn't provide. It's crucial in the Euroleague, and Maccabi will manage to win it as usual in ISrael.

another thing - believe me. it's not a rumor. Jasaitis didn't decide yet, but after spahija went to Maccabi - he made Maccabi his first priority.

cheers

Comment

Gossip: Jasaitis was seen flirting with popstar

Jasaitis vs Burstein: Burstein is better ball handler, Jasaitis is better rebounder and shooter

And if Big Yellow M (I made it up myself) want jasaitis they better hurry up - if transfer is not paid untill certain date Jasaitis will stay in Rytas.
        The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

olympiakos will try to sign jasaitis to!
          what's that date LuDux?
          http://enwsisofwn.blogspot.com/
          Live your life with basketball

P.E.O.S. - The return of the wise men!

Comment

Originally posted by rchos7
            what's that date LuDux?
            I think it hasn't been announced publicy anywhere - as far as I've heard and seen, there were just mentions about "some date" with no further specifications.

Comment

It is such a shame that someone actually wasted their time to write that idiotic article.

Comment

Originally posted by YYY
                It is such a shame that someone actually wasted their time to write that idiotic article.
                Rytas (Vainauskas) tactics... Wasnt the same done usually the good player/coach was leaving. Kazlauskas, Simpkins, Nesby, Mahoric, etc. So its a bit a revenge for Simas, anyway I think anyone shouldnt care about such BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zalgirinis
                  Rytas (Vainauskas) tactics... Wasnt the same done usually the good player/coach was leaving. Kazlauskas, Simpkins, Nesby, Mahoric, etc. So its a bit a revenge for Simas, anyway I think anyone shouldnt care about such BS.
                  I agree - it's a shame. just throw out Simpkins from this "good players" list

Comment

Originally posted by Zalgirinis
                    I think this article was originally posted in L.T. Or does it belong to Lrytas?

Comment

Originally posted by YYY
                      I think this article was originally posted in L.T. Or does it belong to Lrytas?
                      no, but we can see some parallels. LT was LRytas property (as Ekstra) and now Swedish company bought it. but as I know LT and LRytas are co-operating.

Comment

Rytas owns 49% of L.T. shares.

Comment

Originally posted by amir
                          http://www.lrytas.lt/?id=11522634601151618409&view=4

can someone please translate or tell me what it's all about

it is about simas jasaitis love with other women.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information