PDA

View Full Version : PLK 2008-09 signings, rumours and results

greg
06-09-2008, 12:09 PM
PLK not DBE because no one knows if Dominet Bank will still be the sponsor of the league.

We have got new rules in the league. Last two season one polish player should be still on the court. Now there will be next 10 minutes for polish guy born in 1985 or later - our "system to play at Olympics in London"... Yeah...

Rimas Kurtinaitis is probably staying in Wrocław.

Oliver Stević is going to fullfill the 3-year contract signed with Śląsk in 2006. He denied better offer from Polpak Świecie, and better new 3-year contract from... Śląsk, beacause of included 500k $ (!!!) buy-out ...

Tony Weeden will join Śląsk Wrocław. The guy played only in minor leagues in the USA and Canada, Syria and the worst DBE club last season - Polpharma Starogard Gdański. He was bought because of low salary...

His plays from Poland:

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=3cSudMOZ54Y

Coach Kijewski is back to Poznań. He is legendary player of the legendary club - Lech Poznań, which doesn't exist (as a basketaball team) for more than 10 years. But there is a new club Politechnika Poznań trying to continue the tradition. They want to buy wild card to play in PLK.

First Politechnika targets/rumours: Goran Jagodnik and Miah Davis.

beobasket says that Gurović stays in Prokom, but this is not certain.

Hvala Milane
06-09-2008, 09:58 PM
beobasket says that Gurović stays in Prokom, but this is not certain.
They say he has the contract extended for next season after he won the championship, so imho why should he change again now that he'll have a new chance to play the Euroleague as a main player of the team? I know many of you in Poland (all except Prokom's supporters) want him out of your country and I always hope to get up one day and hear he signed for Cantł but I think it won't happen this year.

stas
06-10-2008, 08:25 AM
They say he has the contract extended for next season after he won the championship, so imho why should he change again now that he'll have a new chance to play the Euroleague as a main player of the team? I know many of you in Poland (all except Prokom's supporters) want him out of your country and I always hope to get up one day and hear he signed for Cantł but I think it won't happen this year.

All is about money as always. I hope he stay in sopot but we will see :)

PHILIPeurobasket
06-10-2008, 07:49 PM
All is about money as always. I hope he stay in sopot but we will see :)

He didnt have contract for 2 years :confused: if yes he will stay for next season ...

One of the most important daily newspapers in Poland, 'Przeglad Sportowy', informed today that Anwil Wloclawek is very close to sign a deal with Slovenian coach Zmago Sagadin . A legendary coach, who achieved almost everything with Olimpija Ljubljana, came to Wloclawek in order to find out more about the club and city and to negotiate the terms of contract.
Such information has also a confirmation from Slovenian media. Slovenian section of eurobasket.com infromed about agreeing terms of contract by both sides yesterday.
Moreover 'PS' quoted Sagadin's words: 'I do not have to work for money, I have them. It is a big challenge to work in Wloclawek for Anwil. I still believe I can achieve good results. Moreover, I saw that the level of training base in Wloclawek is so high and I have to say it is what I expect from club.' When it comes to Anwil, the president of this club says; 'We have not inked a deal yet, but we are close to do it. The coach Sagadin spent two days in Wloclawek. He was seeing the club's base and was meeting with team players. I said that he sees a great potential to achieve a success in Wloclawek.'
It is worth underlining that Sagadin, if he inks a deal he will replace his countryman Ales Pipan who has just signed with Zlotorog Lasko.

special-thanks-2
06-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Hi! What can you tell me about Alan Daniels? He used to play here in Italy (Livorno) during his rookie season. How did he play with Anwil?

Hvala Milane
06-10-2008, 10:02 PM
Hi! What can you tell me about Alan Daniels? He used to play here in Italy (Livorno) during his rookie season. How did he play with Anwil?
His stats in Poland http://www.plk.pl/?sub=player&id=1568
and in ULEB http://www.ulebcup.com/ulebcup/home/on-court/players/showplayer?pcode=000587

PHILIPeurobasket
06-11-2008, 05:38 AM

Alan was great, he is very slim player, but he can shoot for 2 for 3 and also fight under basket. He have (I quess) elevator in foot because nobody fly like him :) !!!

yWJK5aGyTt4

I know that Alan want still play in Wloclawek, and wait for new coach decision ... ;)

Mag
06-11-2008, 07:37 AM
he can shoot for 2 for 3

I can do it as well! 20-25% for 3 ... :)

stas
06-11-2008, 07:59 AM
He didnt have contract for 2 years :confused: if yes he will stay for next season ...

Besko had contract for 2 years as well.
So don't be so sure. :)

Hvala Milane
06-11-2008, 08:39 AM
Besko had contract for 2 years as well.
So don't be so sure. :)
It depends on what he wants to do, maybe he wants to return in some top leagues (ACB, Italy, Greece) but I think he'll stay in Sopot especially because of the chance to play another Euroleague as a main player: you have to remember that Milan has always been a guy who loves to show what he's able to do where they give him the chance to do it at his best, for example when he was playing for Red Star he admitted he refused a big offer from Olympiacos because he prefered to be the main player in Belgrade instead of being an anonimous role player in Athens but much better paid and he also said he refused to go to NBA (Celtics and Pacers were interested in signing him) after the 2002 WC because he didn't want to be the back up their team's stars who had their butts kicked by himself in the famous quarterfinal. With all this stuff I hope you'll be more hopeful about Milan's permanence in Sopot;) !

greg
06-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Coach Pacesas is very close to stay in Prokom (Krauze's decision).

That could mean that Gurović is far far away from staying in Sopot :)

Hvala Milane
06-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Coach Pacesas is very close to stay in Prokom (Krauze's decision).

That could mean that Gurović is far far away from staying in Sopot :)
Why:confused:?

PHILIPeurobasket
06-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Why:confused:?

Exactly why :confused:

greg
06-12-2008, 12:00 PM
Just think one minute "why some players don't want to cooperate with some coaches?". The way of Pacesas work is similar to "Urlep style" or worse...

Hvala Milane
06-12-2008, 04:27 PM
So, what's the translation for non Polish fans who don't know who is that Urlep?

rikhardur
06-12-2008, 04:37 PM
So, what's the translation for non Polish fans who don't know who is that Urlep?
He's the madman, a nutcase :p

Mag
06-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Urlep has some bball knowledge and experience :p

Is that important? Or it's all about having balls big enough? :rolleyes:

PHILIPeurobasket
06-13-2008, 05:47 AM
Urlep is bball fanatic ... he still think about tactics and bball !!! When after game he comeback to home, he watch 2-3 times this game on DVD, and see for all his team turnovers ... When he work in Anwil, I remember that on one meeting he throw chair on Tomas Nagys, when he made something wrong :rolleyes:

Crazy coach, but good coach and this is important !!!

hgz56auVCC8

Hvala Milane
06-13-2008, 08:18 AM
Urlep is bball fanatic ... he still think about tactics and bball !!! When after game he comeback to home, he watch 2-3 times this game on DVD, and see for all his team turnovers ... When he work in Anwil, I remember that on one meeting he throw chair on Tomas Nagys, when he made something wrong :rolleyes:

Crazy coach, but good coach and this is important !!!

hgz56auVCC8
Damn, if you say that Pacesas is similar to him in coaching, it's a good idea for Gurovic to escape from him! But if Milan ended the season and in this way means that the "rookie" coach isn't that mad, maybe he just wants his players to do their best always and not when they decide, that's normal for a coach.

stas
06-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Damn, if you say that Pacesas is similar to him in coaching, it's a good idea for Gurovic to escape from him! But if Milan ended the season and in this way means that the "rookie" coach isn't that mad, maybe he just wants his players to do their best always and not when they decide, that's normal for a coach.
Milan had special rights in Pacesas team he never scream on Milan.
I think Pacesas has a lots of respect for him or he is afraid of Milan response

:P

PHILIPeurobasket
06-16-2008, 01:16 PM
http://www.wtkanwil.com.pl/index.php...alnosc&id=1121

Tommorow at 12:00 Anwil will sign contract with new head coach ... I think that we will have any suprise and this will be Sagadin, but we must wait

Hvala Milane
06-16-2008, 06:06 PM
Milan had special rights in Pacesas team he never scream on Milan.
I think Pacesas has a lots of respect for him or he is afraid of Milan response

:P
Well that's not a good attitude by a coach but the guy earned a lot of respect (and trophies) during his career so it's not that strange if Pacesas yells before to other guys who haven't done anything compared to Milan.

PHILIPeurobasket
06-17-2008, 05:19 AM
Official info - Sagadin in Wloclawek :)
http://www.gpmedia.pl/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080617/SPORT03/75475704

Souljacker
06-18-2008, 07:14 PM
LJUBOTINAsigned with Oostende(Belgium). I'm curious about this player.

Mag
06-18-2008, 07:40 PM
Nothing more than an average player ...

He is presented as a pivot on DBE web site, but he's not strong enough.

His stats last season:

http://www.plk.pl/?sub=player&id=1017&c=gameaftergame

PHILIPeurobasket
06-18-2008, 08:49 PM
LJUBOTINAsigned with Oostende(Belgium). I'm curious about this player.

Good player, typical figher, good shooter - fans will be happy in Oostende ;)

greg
06-18-2008, 08:56 PM
Ljubotina fighter? Yeah of course...

Big guy without any post moves. Likes to shot long and mid-range. Useless in 1 on 1 play.

PHILIPeurobasket
06-19-2008, 05:38 AM
Ljubotina fighter? Yeah of course...

Big guy without any post moves. Likes to shot long and mid-range. Useless in 1 on 1 play.

Oh sorry, but maybe we looking for other play-offs in Poland ...:rolleyes:

stas
06-19-2008, 07:51 PM
Oh sorry, but maybe we looking for other play-offs in Poland ...:rolleyes:

How many times did U watch him this season ?

He was 3 option under basket in Turow and didn't show great performance finals

woma
06-21-2008, 03:25 PM
Filipovski officially re-signed with Turow Zgorzelec, great news for all people who wants to see him playing vs Sagadin (and play with PG not-named Andres Rodriguez). Looks fascinating on paper.

EugeneUkraine
06-22-2008, 10:35 AM
Bobby Dixon signed with Cherkassky Mavpy. Many ukrainian clubs fighting for David Logan but his future still unknown.

woma
06-22-2008, 03:09 PM
Bobby Dixon signed with Cherkassky Mavpy. Many ukrainian clubs fighting for David Logan but his future still unknown.
Not surprised, after his performance in ULEB this year, including games vs BC KIev.

Dixon should be okay for Cherkassy, I am not sure, but I think that he played them in exhibition game before last season. He probably got around 20-22k USD per month (was making 60k for whole season in Polpak).

PHILIPeurobasket
06-23-2008, 06:54 PM
Helios inked their former member Zeljko Zagorac (204-F-81, agency: World Sport Agency) ex Anwil for two seasons.

Hvala Milane
06-23-2008, 08:28 PM
This looks like the 08-09 season's schedule. I'd like to know from you who actually use Polish as your language if it is official or not because there are 16 teams while last season there were 14 and I'm not aware of the league's situation.
http://www.plk.pl/?sub=news&id=4740

greg
06-23-2008, 09:03 PM
In the PLK there will be 13 best teams of previous season + Sportino Inowrocław promoted from 1st league + relegated Polpharma Starogard Gdański, which bought a wild card for 300 k PLN (~100k Euro) + Politechnika Poznań, which bought a wild card too.

Hvala Milane
06-23-2008, 09:22 PM
In the PLK there will be 13 best teams of previous season + Sportino Inowrocław promoted from 1st league + relegated Polpharma Starogard Gdański, which bought a wild card for 300 k PLN (~100k Euro) + Politechnika Poznań, which bought a wild card too.
Thanks for the information, more teams there are, better it is!

greg
06-23-2008, 09:42 PM
Oh, I forgot. We've got 13 teams last year in the leage bacause of bacruptcy of Kager Gdynia. So there will be 12 best teams of the last season + teams I mentioned before + promoted Znicz Jarosław which I forgot.

Hvala Milane
06-24-2008, 01:32 PM
You're right, last season there weren't 14 teams but 13. I've already read about Gdynia's bankruptcy because it was on the 2007/08 thread.

PHILIPeurobasket
06-25-2008, 06:52 AM
http://www.e-basket.pl/News__Radoslaw_Hyzy_Odchodze_ze_Slaska__46609

Radoslaw Hyzy will leave Slask Wroclaw ...

PHILIPeurobasket
06-25-2008, 07:51 PM
http://www.wtkanwil.com.pl/index.php?parametr=aktualnosc&id=1127

Zbigniew Bialek and Wiktor Grudzinski not for Anwil ...

PHILIPeurobasket
06-26-2008, 09:10 AM
News, news, news ....

A new headcoach of Anwil Wloclawek, Zmago Sagadin , made his first two decisions. Thanking both players for their contribution in pevious club's results, Anwil will not offer an extension of the contracts to Zbigniew Bialek (203-F-82) and Wiktor Grudzinski (208-C-78).
Bialek has been bound with Anwil since 2006, when he joined the team after the one-year break caused by the injury. Amazing fans, he played very well (7.8 ppg. and 4.3 rpg.). At the beginning of the last season he had got next injury again. After so long recovery he didn't fulfill the expectations. When it comes to Grudzinski, his two and a half seasons, were on the same level. His averages 3.2 ppg., 4.2 rpg. in 06/07 and 2.6 ppg. and 3.0 rpg. last time never showed his bravery and sacrifice.

Pawel Leonczyk (202-F-86, agency: Promotex) leaves Polpharma Starogard Gdanski and moves to Energa Czarni Slupsk. 22-year-old power forward / center has been a member of Polpharma for two seasons. Last time he was averaging about 6 ppg. and 3 rpg. Leonczyk is the third Czarni's signing after Lukasz Ratajczak (201-F-86) from Polpak and Ukrainian coach Andrei Podkovyrov . It has to be said that Leonczyk was someone desirable in the current transfer market, especially in the face of the order of a junior player (born in 1986 or later) competing throughout the whole second quarter.

According to the newspaper 'Przeglad Sportowy' Krzysztof Szubarga (184-G-84) is very close to be hired by Atlas Stal Ostrow Wielkopolski. The board of the club is going to offer him a one-year deal. Last season Polish playmaker was a representative of SPEC Polonia Warsaw where he was averaging 10.1 ppg. and 4.0 apg. Moreover Atlas is interested in signing Kristijan Ercegovic (208-C-76, agency: VTBM/SRBM), Croatian center from Victoria Gornik Walbrzych (9.7 ppg. and 6.6 rpg. last time).

There are high chances that Wojciech Kaminski will be a headcoach of the club SPEC Polonia Warsaw again. Kaminski is one of the best Polish young coaches. He is strongly bound with the team from Warsaw where he has been coaching since 2002 with only one period break. In the middle of the 2005/2006 season he moved to Turow Zgorzelec, but he spent over there only a half-a-year.
Besides, the roster of the team includes only three junior players at the moment: Kamil Laczynski (177-G-89), Wojciech Pisarczyk (201-F-88) and Marcin Nowakowski (184-G-89).
Bartosz Sarzalo (197-G-83) leaves the team for sure - he signed a deal with Zastal Zielona Gora (Polish A2 Division)

Znicz Jaroslaw started building their roster. Marek Miszczuk (212-C/F-77, agency: Promotex) and Tomasz Celej (198-F/G-78, agency: Promotex) are two players who have valid contracts with the team so their future is sure. Obviously, the team will be coach by Stanislaw Gierczak . According to www.polskikosz.pl Bartosz Krupa (180-G-80) also signed the contract, however there is no confirmation from the club. Morevoer the board of the team is interested in extending the deals with Marcin Ecka (184-G-78), Tomasz Fortuna (186-G-81) and Artur Mikolajko (197-F-79).
Michal Sikora (182-G-80), Maciej Miller (202-F/C-77) and Jakub Dryjanski (201-F-82) will leave the team.

Basket Kwidzyn have a new coach. It will be Adam Prabucki who moves from Polpharma Starogard Gdanski. Prabucki coached that team last season but he didn't aviod relegating. It is worth adding that Prabucki coached Polpharma only from the middle of the season. Before that he had been a headcoach of women team Energa Torun.

by Eurobasket.com

PHILIPeurobasket
06-27-2008, 06:05 AM
How inform newspaper from Wloclawek first player who will sign contract with Anwil will be propably Milos Paravinja. 29-years old player last season spent in Livorno, where scored 7 points and 5 rebounds per game.

Hvala Milane
06-27-2008, 02:44 PM
How inform newspaper from Wloclawek first player who will sign contract with Anwil will be propably Milos Paravinja. 29-years old player last season spent in Livorno, where scored 7 points and 5 rebounds per game.
I hope for you that this dude will be a bench warmer and nothing else because he's a 2.10m tall who can't rebound, play hard and scoring like even the weakest 7 footer would do for sure. Maybe then he'll have a little part of the success which another former Italian Lega2 player (David Logan aka 07-08 mvp, fired by Pavia during 05-06) had here in Poland but it would mean that the league is trash compared with low European standards...:p

PHILIPeurobasket
06-29-2008, 06:04 PM
http://www.wtkanwil.com.pl/index.php?parametr=aktualnosc&id=1131

Paul Miller sign one year contract with Anwil Wloclawek. Miller last season spent in Polonia Warsaw where averaged 11.6 ppg and 6.7 rpg

Hvala Milane
07-03-2008, 09:35 AM
Prokom will have to say good bye to Milan Gurovic (207-F-75)
Does anyone know if it's true or if it's just a rumor?

PHILIPeurobasket
07-03-2008, 03:34 PM
Prokom will have to say good bye to Milan Gurovic (207-F-75)
Does anyone know if it's true or if it's just a rumor?

propably true, beacuse Prokom didnt have moneys for Milan...but we must wait for official info.

Hvala Milane
07-03-2008, 06:15 PM
propably true, beacuse Prokom didnt have moneys for Milan...but we must wait for official info.
The fact is that they don't have enough money not only for him but also for a lot of players (I've read also Shakur, Stanojevic, Kisner and others I don't remember). http://www.eurobasket.com/SRB/SRB.asp

PHILIPeurobasket
07-03-2008, 06:32 PM
The fact is that they don't have enough money not only for him but also for a lot of players (I've read also Shakur, Stanojevic, Kisner and others I don't remember). http://www.eurobasket.com/SRB/SRB.asp

Yes that true, look that also Dylewicz didnt want stary in team ... Newspaper write that Prokom will have -50% moneys in this season, so there can be a "little" problems .... I can tell you that only miracle can stop Gurovic in Sopot

Hvala Milane
07-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Yes that true, look that also Dylewicz didnt want stary in team ... Newspaper write that Prokom will have -50% moneys in this season, so there can be a "little" problems .... I can tell you that only miracle can stop Gurovic in Sopot
No, I don't want that this miracle happens! Much better if he chooses to sign for Cantł or Memphis:D but the truth is that he'll probably give up to Greek Euros...

PHILIPeurobasket
07-03-2008, 07:06 PM
No, I don't want that this miracle happens! Much better if he chooses to sign for Cantł or Memphis:D but the truth is that he'll probably give up to Greek Euros...

There are rumours and he want play in Olympiakos...after last season Milan talk with Oly, so maybe in this year they will buy him :rolleyes:

Hvala Milane
07-03-2008, 08:07 PM
There are rumours and he want play in Olympiakos...after last season Milan talk with Oly, so maybe in this year they will buy him :rolleyes:
Really? During his last season in Red Star he said he didn't wanted to play for big teams, and he mentioned Olympiakos to make an example, where he would "play 5 minutes per game". If he'll end to play for Piraeus he would show he hasn't clear ideas of what he wants (or he just thinks about money even at 33) also after leaving Red Star for Prokom when he said he would have left Belgrade only if a top team searched him.

Alex76
07-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Donald Copeland (PG, ex-Polpharma) is very close to sign with Turow Zgorzelec.

PHILIPeurobasket
07-05-2008, 01:15 AM
http://www.prokom.trefl.com.pl/index2.php?id=3537

Prokom Trefl Sopot sign contract for upcoming season with ... David Logan (ex Turow leader and PLK star)

Hvala Milane
07-05-2008, 08:31 AM
http://www.prokom.trefl.com.pl/index2.php?id=3537

Prokom Trefl Sopot sign contract for upcoming season with ... David Logan (ex Turow leader and PLK star)
So Prokom doesn't have enough money and immediately they sign a player like Logan? I don't know what is his salary but I think they had to pay a quite expensive buyout or am I wrong? Prokom official site then reports that they resigned also Dylewicz and they are trying to resign Roszyk, but in particular there is a comunicate which reports that the news about their financial problems are false because they come from media and not from the club.

PHILIPeurobasket
07-05-2008, 08:45 AM
So Prokom doesn't have enough money and immediately they sign a player like Logan? I don't know what is his salary but I think they had to pay a quite expensive buyout or am I wrong? Prokom official site then reports that they resigned also Dylewicz and they are trying to resign Roszyk, but in particular there is a comunicate which reports that the news about their financial problems are false because they come from media and not from the club.

True is that they will have 50% less money in last year ... just look that Prokom sign only Polish players - Dylewicz, Szczotka, Roszyk, they talk with Hyzy ... they can have and must have also star in team, so they but Logan who has great season. There is any word about Gurovic ... nobody talk about him, think about him ... I think that his agent looking for new team for Milan.

Hvala Milane
07-05-2008, 09:07 AM
True is that they will have 50% less money in last year ... just look that Prokom sign only Polish players - Dylewicz, Szczotka, Roszyk, they talk with Hyzy ... they can have and must have also star in team, so they but Logan who has great season. There is any word about Gurovic ... nobody talk about him, think about him ... I think that his agent looking for new team for Milan.
In your opinion Logan will be the player who'll have to replace Gurovic and/or Slanina, right? On PLK site there is an article where they say Prokom budget now is one third of last season's one. I've also read about the acquisitions of these Polish players but isn't Dylewicz that expensive who was going to Anwil or Turow because of the same reason which is bringing Gurovic far from Sopot?

PHILIPeurobasket
07-05-2008, 09:20 AM
In your opinion Logan will be the player who'll have to replace Gurovic and/or Slanina, right? On PLK site there is an article where they say Prokom budget now is one third of last season's one. I've also read about the acquisitions of these Polish players but isn't Dylewicz that expensive who was going to Anwil or Turow because of the same reason which is bringing Gurovic far from Sopot?

Just look, If Gurovic didnt stay in team (he have still contract, but want more moneys) Prokom must pay him money for cut his contract. They buy Logan, they also have Dylewicz - who talk with Anwil and Turow, but now he have carrer high level and maybe he want show in Euroleagu. Press write that Logan have offers from Ukraine , Russia, Spain and Italy but maybe there is a one reason - Euroleague, and he know that in Sopot (where team leav Slanina and Gurovic) he can be a star and he can show his bball in Euroleage :rolleyes: :confused:

I really dont know what will be with Gurovic, I will talk with some peoples and give You info man :)

PHILIPeurobasket
07-05-2008, 12:14 PM
http://sport.trojmiasto.pl/Mniej-pieniedzy-ale-z-Loganem-Prokom-Trefl-Sopot-n28768.html

Z zagranicznych graczy z minionego sezonu żaden nie zostanie w Sopocie.

So, all foreign players from last season will NOT stay in Sopot for this year...

Hvala Milane
07-05-2008, 01:22 PM
http://sport.trojmiasto.pl/Mniej-pieniedzy-ale-z-Loganem-Prokom-Trefl-Sopot-n28768.html

So, all foreign players from last season will NOT stay in Sopot for this year...
Thanks a lot! That means next season all teams will have some more chances to stop Prokom's "dinasty":p

PHILIPeurobasket
07-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Thanks a lot! That means next season all teams will have some more chances to stop Prokom's "dinasty":p

I hope so, I hope that my team Anwil :rolleyes:

After signing David Logan (184-G-82, college: Indianapolis), Prokom Trefl Sopot is negotiating with Thomas Kelati (195-G/F-82, college: Washington St.) another star of PGE Turow. Kelati was the key player of Saso Filipovski's tactics. He was scoring 15.2 ppg., 3.0 rpg. and 2.0 apg. in Polish League and 14.8 ppg., 3.2 rpg. and 1.9 apg. in ULEB Cup.

Hvala Milane
07-05-2008, 03:25 PM
I hope so, I hope that my team Anwil :rolleyes:

After signing David Logan (184-G-82, college: Indianapolis), Prokom Trefl Sopot is negotiating with Thomas Kelati (195-G/F-82, college: Washington St.) another star of PGE Turow. Kelati was the key player of Saso Filipovski's tactics. He was scoring 15.2 ppg., 3.0 rpg. and 2.0 apg. in Polish League and 14.8 ppg., 3.2 rpg. and 1.9 apg. in ULEB Cup.
This is the evidence that Gurovic will be sold for sure...:p

PHILIPeurobasket
07-05-2008, 03:40 PM
This is the evidence that Gurovic will be sold for sure...:p

Exactly...but you know everything can be happen in Sopot :rolleyes: :D

Hvala Milane
07-05-2008, 03:45 PM
Exactly...but you know everything can be happen in Sopot :rolleyes: :D
No, I was referring to the scuffles between them during the finals.:rolleyes:

PHILIPeurobasket
07-05-2008, 03:57 PM
No, I was referring to the scuffles between them during the finals.:rolleyes:

I know now :D Gurovic - Kelati - Pacesas ... nice trio :D

Hvala Milane
07-05-2008, 04:08 PM
I know now :D Gurovic - Kelati - Pacesas ... nice trio :D
The world is too small for one of them. But who will be that one?. We already know who'll be...

stas
07-06-2008, 07:39 AM
The world is too small for one of them. But who will be that one?. We already know who'll be...

On Friday's press conference Pacesas was asked about Milan and said:

"That they already agreed releasing him."

and nice get some niece away money

Hvala Milane
07-06-2008, 08:25 AM
On Friday's press conference Pacesas was asked about Milan and said:

"That they already agreed releasing him."

and nice get some niece away money
Well done, if Gurovic will sign for Panionios, in Sopot have to be worried if they'll face his new team in Euroleague...Talking about players market, Turow signed Croatian guard Damir Miljkovic, former Zagreb, Dinamo St Petersburg and Vladivostok who comes from a disappointing season in Russia.

PHILIPeurobasket
07-06-2008, 08:34 AM
Well done, if Gurovic will sign for Panionios, in Sopot have to be worried if they'll face his new team in Euroleague...Talking about players market, Turow signed Croatian guard Damir Miljkovic, former Zagreb, Dinamo St Petersburg and Vladivostok who comes from a disappointing season in Russia.

We know about Miljkovic but thanks :)

Btw: If Gurovic will sign with Panionios he will be in one team with Dragisa Drobnjak (ex Turow) :rolleyes:

Hvala Milane
07-06-2008, 09:02 AM
We know about Miljkovic but thanks :)

Btw: If Gurovic will sign with Panionios he will be in one team with Dragisa Drobnjak (ex Turow) :rolleyes:
It's fine to get on the winners' wagon, isn't it for Drobnjak?:rolleyes: I was thinking that Gurovic at least can say like Cesar:"Veni, vidi, vici".:D

PHILIPeurobasket
07-06-2008, 10:05 AM
And we have summer hit in Poland ;)

http://www.wtkanwil.com.pl/index.php?parametr=aktualnosc&id=1134

Gerrod Henderson again in Anwil :) !!!

Hvala Milane
07-06-2008, 10:47 AM
And we have summer hit in Poland ;)

http://www.wtkanwil.com.pl/index.php?parametr=aktualnosc&id=1134

Gerrod Henderson again in Anwil :) !!!
That's definitely a good hit for you, but you have to hope he'll stay with you until the end of the season this time...

Alex76
07-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Harding Nana (F, ex-Turow) sign with spanish LEB team - Beirasar Rosalia

Hvala Milane
07-06-2008, 10:49 AM
Harding Nana (F, ex-Turow) sign with spanish LEB team - Beirasar Rosalia
Good news for Prokom, he was a sort of nightmare when he put his feet on the court in the finals.

PHILIPeurobasket
07-06-2008, 10:53 AM
That's definitely a good hit for you, but you have to hope he'll stay with you until the end of the season this time...

Gerrod said that made mistake and this time he will stay here to end of the season, and he have only one target - championship :) !!!

Alex76
07-06-2008, 11:16 AM
PHILIP, Gerrod must say that made mistake..he has any other way? I think no, if he want return..Henderson in Azovmash play bad, and he isn't be a star in this team..so he come back there, where he feel very good - Wloclawek. This team have a good coach - Zmago Sagadin, good players. Gerrod is a type of player, which like be a leadership.

PHILIPeurobasket
07-06-2008, 11:19 AM
PHILIP, Gerrod must say that made mistake..he has any other way? I think no, if he want return..Henderson in Azovmash play bad, and he isn't be a star in this team..so he come back there, where he feel very good - Wloclawek. This team have a good coach - Zmago Sagadin, good players and he is a type of man, which like be a leadership.

Alex I know that, on Anwil official site is short interwiev with him ... he said that Azovmash give him so many $$$ that he was in shock and leave Anwil...now he come back to Wloclawek, beacuse he feel that made bad decision, in Anwil work now great coach Sagadin, and he want show fans that Anwil is a great team and have chances for another championship :)

Hvala Milane
07-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Come on, everyone deserves a second chance even if he makes a bad choice.

PHILIPeurobasket
07-06-2008, 02:29 PM
Krzysztof Roszyk leave Prokom and come back to Turow. He sign today contract for upcoming season.
http://www.ksturow.pl/turow.php?str=1&a=730

stas
07-07-2008, 05:31 AM
Rumor says that Slanina will choose the same way as Roszyk...

PHILIPeurobasket
07-07-2008, 06:44 AM
Rumor says that Slanina will choose the same way as Roszyk...

Slanina sign contract with Turow :eek: He will get about 650.000 Eur for season.

Michael Ansley (200-F-67, college: Alabama) is a new face of SPEC Polonia Warsaw. It will be his sixth team in Poland after Prokom Trefl, Unia-Wisla, Turow Zgorzelec, Stal Ostrow Wielkopolski and Basket Kwidzyn. This 41-year-old veteran of Polish courts was averaging 9.3 ppg. and 3.8 rpg. Moreover the club from Warsaw is very close to extend a deal with Hubert Radke (208-C-80, agency: LimeLight, college: Loyola, IL) who may be the second Polish player (except for juniors) after Przemyslaw Frasunkiewicz (202-G/F-79).

Lee Humphrey (188-G-84, college: Florida) changed his team. After probably the worst season in his career in Energa Czarni Slupsk, when he scored only 6 points in 39 minutes of 5 games, American shooter will play in German ratiopharm Ulm in the season season.

Hvala Milane
07-07-2008, 08:09 AM
Slanina sign contract with Turow :eek: He will get about 650.000 Eur for season.

So Prokom and Turow made a sort of trade of their two guards. How is the situation about Kelati? Has he already signed or not?

PHILIPeurobasket
07-07-2008, 08:20 AM
So Prokom and Turow made a sort of trade of their two guards. How is the situation about Kelati? Has he already signed or not?

Exactly they made a trade - Logan from Turow to Sopot, and Turow have Slanina and Roszyk from Sopot :eek: Crazy summer ... What with Kelati :confused: I heard that he talk with my team - Anwil, but there are rumours that he will sign with Prokom in few days .... we must just wait :rolleyes:

stas
07-07-2008, 08:15 PM
New rumors from Sopot says about Stevic and Mr. please come back from USA - Atkins :P

Hvala Milane
07-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Donald Copeland signed with Turow. I've just seen some videos on Youtube and looked really good but also stats confirm that.

PHILIPeurobasket
07-15-2008, 06:56 PM
Kurtinaitis leaves Wroclaw?
Rimas Kurtinaitis , head coach of Slask Wroclaw, after the last season in DBE said, that he would like to stay in Wroclaw and rebuild there A-level basketball. But he also stated, that Slask must participate in some European tournament next season. In other way, there is nothing keeping him in the capital of Silesia. Lithuanian trainer resigned his contract, but Polish bronze medalists won't start in any European competition - inner business troubles made Slask resign from it.

Kotwica takes four
Unusually big transfer was done by SKK Kotwica Kolobrzeg. They decided to sign contracts with four American players: Brandon Crone (200-F-84, agency: Warren Sports International, college: Butler), Drew Naymick (208-C-85, agency: Warren Sports International), Adam Liberty (188-G-84, agency: Warren Sports International, college: Wichita St.) and Julien Mills (193-G-84, agency: Warren Sports International, college: Ball St.) (193-G-84, agency: Warren Sports International, college: Ball St.). They seem to be cheap weakly-known guys. The most experienced one is Julien Mills, who played in Hungary last season. He got to play-offs with his team Dombovar and despite finishing games without any team success, Mills was called the best foreign player in the league.

Drew Naymick and Adam Liberty are freshmen from NCAA. The first one played for Michigan State, where he was averaging 4 ppg., 4 apg. and 2bpg. Liberty is a typical playmaker, who was averaging 9.5. ppg. and 3.3. apg at Oral Roberts University.

Brandon Crone his last season spent in Sweden, Sodertalje, where he was one of the shooting leaders with 13 ppg.

Poznan /Kijewski/ takes Rafal Bigus
After signed Adam Matelski [206-C-25], Alex McLean [203-F] and Miah Davis [183-G-27], Politechnika Poznan decided to sign Rafal Bigus (214-C-76, college: Villanova). Bigus, who played in Kotwica Kolobrzeg last season was averaging 10.9 ppg and 8.9 rpg. Bigus played for Euegeniusz Kijewski /coach of Politechnika/ in Prokom. In 1995-1999 he played for the Villanova University. After that he played in Poland for Slask Wroclaw, Prokom Sopot, Spojnia Stargard Szczecinski and Turow Zgorzelec. He played also for Olimpia Larisa and MENT Vasilliakos in Greece and for CEZ Nymburk in Czech Republic.

Hvala Milane
07-16-2008, 03:56 PM
Former Polpak's forward Marko Brkic is a new Anwil's player.

PHILIPeurobasket
07-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Former Polpak's forward Marko Brkic is a new Anwil's player.

yes yes thanks for info, today was official news :) and next in Anwil will be Ian Boylan from Allianz Swans Gmunden :rolleyes:

PHILIPeurobasket
07-17-2008, 04:02 PM
http://www.prokom.trefl.com.pl/index2.php?id=3539

Bye bye Milan :rolleyes: ....Gurovic leave prokom

Hvala Milane
07-18-2008, 12:48 PM
http://www.prokom.trefl.com.pl/index2.php?id=3539

Bye bye Milan :rolleyes: ....Gurovic leave prokom
Ok, but we have known that since about month and they say it just now? :mad:

PHILIPeurobasket
07-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Ok, but we have known that since about month and they say it just now? :mad:

Now is official info :rolleyes:

Prokom Trefl Sopot sign today one year contract with American Ronald Burrel. Burrel is from Telekom Baskets Bonn, where scored 12.4 points and 5 rebounds per game.
http://www.polskikosz.pl/news/17422

Hvala Milane
07-18-2008, 01:25 PM
Now is official info :rolleyes:

Prokom Trefl Sopot sign today one year contract with American Ronald Burrel. Burrel is from Telekom Baskets Bonn, where scored 12.4 points and 5 rebounds per game.
http://www.polskikosz.pl/news/17422
Good player, a bit undersized but good hustler with also some talent in offense, I remember him in 06-07 EL with Koln.

PHILIPeurobasket
07-24-2008, 06:43 PM
News from Kotwica and Turow

Kotwica Kolobrzeg announced signing of Tomasz Cielebak (203-C-76, college: Marist) on a contract extension. As a reminder Kotwica already agreed terms with American players Brandon Crone, Drew Naymick, Adam Liberty and Julien Mills. Cielbak joined Kotwica in October last year from Viking Gdynia. He had 27 appearances in DBE averaging 5.8 ppg and 2.7 rpg. In the past Cielbak changed many teams in Poland. Some of them are Polphamra-Pakmet Starograd, Legia Warszawa, Slask and Stal Ostrow. His best achievement so far is the title in Polish championship in 2001 with Slask Wroclaw. Interesting that except of two years at Marist College, Cielebak never played outside of Poland.

Big man John Turek (206-F/C-83, college: Nebraska) agreed terms with Turow Zgorzelec. Turek arrives to Poland from Belgian team Gent Dragons as the second scorer and third blocker of Belgian D2. He played 33 games for his team last season averaging 13 ppg, 10.6 rpg, 1.1 apg, 1.2 spg and 1.4 bpg. Before Gent, he spent two years in Holland. At his first one he was a member of Omniworld Almere while during the summer 2006 he joined Hanzevast Capitals. With the team from Groningen he succeeded to reach the final of Dutch Cup. Turek graduated at Nebraska University in 2005 adding 8 ppg and 5 rpg at his senior year.

Souljacker
07-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Big man John Turek (206-F/C-83, college: Nebraska) agreed terms with Turow Zgorzelec. Turek arrives to Poland from Belgian team Gent Dragons as the second scorer and third blocker of Belgian D2. He played 33 games for his team last season averaging 13 ppg, 10.6 rpg, 1.1 apg, 1.2 spg and 1.4 bpg. Before Gent, he spent two years in Holland. At his first one he was a member of Omniworld Almere while during the summer 2006 he joined Hanzevast Capitals. With the team from Groningen he succeeded to reach the final of Dutch Cup. Turek graduated at Nebraska University in 2005 adding 8 ppg and 5 rpg at his senior year.
Turek played in D1 not D2. descent player but some teams in Belgium didn't want him because of a back injury wich he should get surgery for..

PHILIPeurobasket
07-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Mujo Tuljkovic in Polpharma ...

Alex76 :rolleyes: You didnt believe me in this news few weeks ago, you didnt believ me when UI write that Boylan will play in Anwil ... [Unnecessary]

Alex76
07-30-2008, 02:05 PM
Mujo Tuljkovic in Polpharma ...

Alex76 :rolleyes: You didnt believe me in this news few weeks ago, you didnt believ me when UI write that Boylan will play in Anwil ... [Unnecessary]

can I please a source? Not blog..

PHILIPeurobasket
07-30-2008, 02:40 PM
can I please a source? Not blog..

http://www.wtkanwil.com.pl/index.php?parametr=aktualnosc&id=1139 please, and about Mujo I write you news 2 weeks ago - I said you that he send me a sms :cool:

Souljacker
07-30-2008, 02:58 PM
Rashid Atkins left poland to play for Oostende. He seems like a verry good player but a bit old though. Any opinions about this player?

Alex76
07-30-2008, 03:06 PM
I don't wanna a news about Boylan.

Mujo sign official with Polpharma

Yes of course he send to you sms 2 weeks ago..I believe you:D everybody in polish boards believe you..

Mag
07-31-2008, 06:17 AM
Rashid Atkins left poland to play for Oostende. He seems like a verry good player but a bit old though. Any opinions about this player?

Yes, he is good as long as his motivation is high enough ... :p

And do not let him go "to visit a doctor or anyone else" in USA before the end of the season ... He had some problems with coming back: both to Sopot and to
Wroclaw. :rolleyes:

PHILIPeurobasket
07-31-2008, 07:02 AM
I don't wanna a news about Boylan.

Mujo sign official with Polpharma

Yes of course he send to you sms 2 weeks ago..I believe you:D everybody in polish boards believe you..

Dont write stupid thinks .... you didnt have right and You cannot write that I have right :cool: !!! You are "little man" :D

Alex76
07-31-2008, 08:19 AM
Dont write stupid thinks .... you didnt have right and You cannot write that I have right :cool: !!! You are "little man" :D

stupid thinks :rolleyes: off course you always have right:D so maybe you write why you are banned at the polish board? Because you lie, and everybody know it. :cool:

janekk
07-31-2008, 10:54 PM
Bryan Bailey (ex Bosna Sarajevo and Artland Dragons) officially joined Turów Zgorzelec: http://www.ksturow.pl/turow.php?str=1&a=740

What can you say about him? Any video?

J-Mart
08-01-2008, 08:24 PM
how true is that a polish team signed puertorrican PG Ansel Guzman??

Mag
08-01-2008, 10:10 PM
how true is that a polish team signed puertorrican PG Ansel Guzman??

How true? :)

Znicz Jarosław is the club.

Apodaca, Dalmau

Is Ansel good enough to be compared to them?

J-Mart
08-02-2008, 12:17 PM
How true? :)

Znicz Jarosław is the club.

Apodaca, Dalmau

Is Ansel good enough to be compared to them?
Consider im not a fan of Dalmau :D

Ansel is the reigning MVP of the BSN league
he is 5'7" or 5'6", im not sure, really small player, but is fast as hell, never seen someone able to keep up with him. Pick and roll player. Has a knack for taking over games back here in PR. He creates a lot due to his speed. Strong upper body, knows how to finish with contact. Gets protected by the refs. I dont know if it is because he is small or because he is an all star in the puertorrican league, but he is untouchable. He dominates the ball a lot. Im not sure how his game will translate to Europe, but im pretty sure the polish guys wont be able to keep up with him. Im more worried about him having to finish over 7 footers every game. He did it in PR but not on a daily basis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RTVrwtzIOY&feature=related

PHILIPeurobasket
08-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Michal Hlebowicki comeback to Poland ... today he sign contract with Stal Ostrow. Hlebowicki last season spent in Barons Riga.

J-Mart
08-02-2008, 05:34 PM
Ansel Guzman
Joel Jones
Donald Copeland

any other puertorrican playing in Poland next season?

Lion
08-03-2008, 03:58 PM
AEK signed DJ Thompson (Koszalin)...
Please help does anyone know something about this guy?

http://www.aekbc.gr/PressRoom.asp?ITMID=3066

PHILIPeurobasket
08-04-2008, 07:25 AM
AEK signed DJ Thompson (Koszalin)...
Please help does anyone know something about this guy?

http://www.aekbc.gr/PressRoom.asp?ITMID=3066

DJ Thompson was leader in Koszalin, and one of the best player in league ... he is very good shooter (15.5 points per game), good passer (4.1 assists per game), he is also very quick so have many steals (2.5 per game). DJ have 173cm but he is very good player, who can led his team to victory :)

I think that You will be happy from him ;)

PHILIPeurobasket
08-04-2008, 07:27 AM
Harissis leave Prokom...32-years old playmaker sign contract with PAOK
http://www.sportowefakty.pl/kosz/2008/08/04/harissis-koszykarzem-paok-saloniki/

cardenales
08-04-2008, 09:41 PM
There is a rumor running in Puerto Rico that pg Ansel Guzman has been signed by a polish team. Is that true? Do anyone knows about this signing?

Mindozas
08-04-2008, 10:01 PM
There is a rumor running in Puerto Rico that pg Ansel Guzman has been signed by a polish team. Is that true? Do anyone knows about this signing?

According to this http://www.sportowefakty.pl/kosz/2008/07/14/guzman-i-kukielka-w-zniczu/ , Znicz Jarosław signed him last month

PHILIPeurobasket
08-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Ansel Guzman
Joel Jones
Donald Copeland

any other puertorrican playing in Poland next season?

yes -K2- Javier Mojica will be play in AZS Koszalin ;)

PHILIPeurobasket
08-10-2008, 07:24 AM
Polish transfer market, part 1

PROKOM TREFL SOPOT

Coaches: Pacesas Tomas (extended) and Dedek David (extended)
Guards: Logan David (signed PGE Turow Zgorzelec), Shakur Mustafa (extended), Swietonski Tomasz (from reserve team)
Forwards: Archibong Koko (signed DeutscheBank Skyliners Frankfurst), Burrell Ronnie (signed Telekom Baskets Bonn), Dylewicz Filip (extended), Szczotka Piotr (signed Energa Czarni Slupsk), Zamojski Przemyslaw (valid contract)
Centers: Lapeta Adam (valid contract)
Juniors: Kostrzewski Mateusz (valid contract), Wilkusz Daniel (valid contract)
May join: Hrycaniuk Adam (NCAA), Powell Josh (Los Angeles Clippers)

PGE TUROW ZGORZELEC (roster completed)

Coaches: Filipovski Saso (extended) and Mitev Boban (extended), Turkiewicz Pawel (extended), Zak Edward (extended)
Guards: Bailey Bryan (signed Bosnia ASA BHT Sarajevo), Copeland Donald (signed Polpharma Starogard Gdanski), Kitzinger Iwo (extended), Miljkovic Damir (signed Primorie Vladivostok)
Forwards: Daniels Chris (signed Kotwica Kolobrzeg), Harris Alex (signed NCAA), Radonjic Gorjan (signed Swisslion Takovo Lions Vrsac), Roszyk Krzysztof (signed Prokom Trefl Sopot), Witka Robert (extended)
Centers: Townes Darian (signed NCAA), Turek John (signed Gent Dragons)
Juniors: Bochno Bartosz (valid contract), Han Marin (valid contract), Jarmakowicz Mateusz (valid contract), Strzelecki Maciej (valid contract), Szymanski Szymon (valid contract)

ASCO SLASK WROCLAW

Coaches: Kurtinaitis Rimas (valid contract) and Adamek Andrzej (extended), Szewczyk Krzysztof (valid contract)
Guards: Chanas Kamil (valid contract), Diduszko Bartosz (valid contract), Weeden Tony (signed Polpharma Starogard Gdański)
Forwards: Avdic Kemal (valid contract), Jancikin Branislav (valid contract), Stevic Oliver (valid contract)
Centers: Mroz Pawel (valid contract),
Juniors: Halas Piotr (valid contract), Mielczarek (valid contract)
May join: Hrycaniuk Adam (NCAA), Stefanski Marcin (return after suspension), Tomczyk Dominik (extension)

POLPAK SWIECIE (team withdrawn)

ANWIL WLOCLAWEK (roster completed)

Coaches: Sagadin Zmago (signed - no club last time) and Damjanovic Dalibor (valid contract), Szablowski Krzysztof (valid contract)
Guards: Henderson Gerrod (signed Azovmash Mariupol), Koszarek Lukasz (valid contract), Michalski Kamil (from loan Big Star Tychy), Pluta Andrzej (valid contract)
Forwards: Boylan Ian (signed Allianz Swans Gmunden), Brkic Marko (signed Polpak Swiecie), Gabinski Michal (from loan Sportino Inowroclaw), Modric Stipe (signed Geoplin Slovan Lublana), Piechowicz Marek (valid contract), Woloszyn Bartlomiej (valid contract)
Centers: Miller Paul (signed SPEC Polonia Warsaw), Paravinja Milos (signed BC Livorno)
Juniors: Adamczewski Dawid (valid contract), Glabas Wojciech (valid contract), Klarecki Grzegorz (valid contract)

ATLAS STAL OSTROW WIELKOPOLSKI

Coaches: Kowalczyk Andrzej (valid contract) and Bogicevic Millia (signed Anwil Wloclawek), Czeczuro Wadim (valid contract)
Guards: Cook Aaron (signed CBA), Ochonko Tomasz (signed SPEC Polonia Warsaw), Szubarga Krzysztof (signed - SPEC Polonia Warsaw)
Forwards: Jocovic Vladan (signed - Sloboda Dita Tuzla), Majewski Lukasz (signed Polpharma Starogard Gdanski), Okafor Patrick (signed Anwil Wloclawek), Woods Ricky (signed Hapoel Beer-Sheva)
Centers: Andrzejewski Tomasz (signed Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn), Jovanovic Nikola (signed Swisslion Takovo Lions Vrsac)
Juniors: Fabianczyk Marcin (signed Kotwica Kolobrzeg), Plociennik Lukasz (valid contract)
May join: Hlebowicki Michal (Barons/LMT Riga)

AZS KOSZALIN

Coaches: Szczubial Dariusz (extended) and Dolinski Leszek (valid contract)
Guards: Arabas Grzegorz (valid contract), Callahan Brandon (signed NCAA), Mojica Javier (signed Marinos de Anzoategui), Swanson Dante (signed he was injured, before he played in Koszalin)
Forwards: Bogdan Pawel (signed Politechnika Poznan), Bradford Steffon (signed NSF Nanterre), Luszczewski Przemyslaw (extended), Reese George (extended)
Centers: Barycz Wojciech (signed Polpak Swiecie)
Juniors: Diduszko Lukasz (signed AWF Katowice), Grys Lukasz (signed Unia Tarnow)
May join: ?

KOTWICA KOLOBRZEG

Coaches: Machowski Sebastian (extended) and Blechacz Pawel (valid contract)
Guards: Kikowski Pawel (signed Polpak Swiecie), Liberty Adam (signed NCAA), Mills Julien (signed Gunaras KC Dombovar)
Forwards: Cielebak Tomasz (extended), Crone Brandon (signed Sodertalje Kings), Stelmach Piotr (signed Prokom Trefl Sopot)
Centers: Naymick Drew (signed NCAA)
Juniors: Brek Dawid (extended), Rduch Szymon (extended)

BPS BANK BASKET KWIDZYN

Coaches: Prabucki Adam (signed Polpharma Starogard Gdanski) and Perzanowski Bartosz (signed Polpharma Starogard Gdanski)
Guards: Dabrowski Piotr (extended), Davis Greg (signed Kotwica Kolobrzeg), Garner Chris (signed Polpak Swiecie), Mazur Hubert (extended), Potulski Bartosz (extended), Puncewicz Dariusz (extended)
Forwards: Lubeck Brian (signed Polpharma Starogard Gdanski)
Centers: --
Juniors: Kowalewski Marcin (from loan Bonduelle Gniewkowo), Mielnik Krzysztof (from loan Polpak Swiecie), Wilczewski Tomasz (from loan Bonduelle Gniewkowo)

SPEC POLONIA WARSAW (roster completed)

Coaches: Kaminski Wojciech (valid contract) and Kierlewicz Andrzej (valid contract)
Guards: Adams Tommy (signed Atlas Stal Ostrow Wielkopolski), Harrington Greg (extended)
Forwards: Ansley Michael (signed Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn), Bacik Mariusz (signed AZS Koszalin), Frasunkiewicz Przemyslaw (signed Energa Czarni Slupsk), Johnson Kevin (signed - Allianz Swans Gmunden), Pisarczyk Tomasz (extended), Przybylski Michal (extended)
Centers: Radke Hubert (extended)
Juniors: Laczynski Kamil (valid contract), Nowakowski Marcin (signed UMKS Kielce), Pisarczyk Wojciech (valid contract)

ENERGA CZARNI SLUPSK

Coaches: Podkovyrov Andrej (signed Cherkassy Monkeys) and Lisztwan Miroslaw (valid contract), Shpanyuk Vitali (signed ?)
Guards: Bennett Demetric (signed NCAA), Cesnauskis Mantas (extended), Lebedev Andrei (signed Cherkassy Monkeys), Malesa Pawel (signed NCAA), Straight Jason (signed Maccabi Hajfa)
Forwards: Leonczyk Pawel (signed Polpharma Starogard Gdanski), Sroka Marcin (signed Atlas Stal Ostrow Wielkopolski)
Centers: --
Juniors: Dutkiewicz Marcin (signed Polonia 2011 Warsaw), Pabian Hubert (extended), Przyborowski Patryk (extended), Ratajczak Lukasz (signed Polpak Swiecie)
May join: Barlett Omar (extension)

VICTORIA GORNIK WALBRZYCH

Coaches: Chudeusz Jerzy (signed Polpharma Starogard Gdanski) and Mlynarski Mieczyslaw (valid contract)
Guards: Carr Marcus (extended), Glapinski Rafal (extended), Raczynski Maciej (signed Anwil Wloclawek)
Forwards: Steven Jonathan (signed Elgin Racers (IBL) ), Zablocki Tomasz (extended)
Centers: Ercegovic Kristijan (extended)
Juniors: Konczak Dawid (extended), Pieloch Damian (extended)
May join: Bierwagien Mateusz (SIDEn Torun), Montgomery J.J. (extension), Wichniarz Lukasz (extension)

SPORTINO INOWROCLAW (not known yet if team will compete next season in A1 division)

POLPHARMA STAROGARD GDANSKI

Coaches: Karol Mariusz (signed Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn) and Olszewski Roman (valid contract)
Guards: Eldridge Courtney (signed Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn), Glavas Nejc (signed Zagorje KD FT), Hicks Michael (signed Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn), Sulowski Jacek (signed Politechnika Poznan)
Forwards: Drewa Jaroslaw (valid contract), Kowalczuk Pawel (signed Zastal Zielona Gora), Patten David (signed Caceres 2016 CB), Tuljkovic Mujo (signed Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn), Zurawski Wojciech (signed Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn)
Centers: Marculewicz Zbigniew (extended)
Juniors: Jarecki Jacek (signed Stal Stalowa Wola), Neumann Dawid (extended)

POLITECHNIKA POZNAN (roster completed)

Coaches: Kijewski Eugeniusz (signed Prokom Trefl Sopot) and Jankowski Tomasz (was a TV commentator)
Guards: Davis Miah (signed Telekom Baskets Bonn), Flieger Marcin (extended)
Forwards: Brannen Robert (signed Criollos de Caguas), Jones-Camacho Joel (signed Leones de Ponce), McLean Alex (signed NCAA), Prus Stanislaw (extended), Radwan Grzegorz (extended), Szawarski Wojciech (signed Atlas Stal Ostrow Wielkopolski)
Centers: Bigus Rafal (signed Kotwica Kolobrzeg), Metelski Adam (signed 4 YOU Tarnovia Tarnowo Podgorne)
Juniors: Mowlik Pawel (extended), Skowronski Albert (extended), Smorawinski Tomasz (extended)

rikhardur
08-10-2008, 02:51 PM
POLPAK SWIECIE (team withdrawn)

Why? Financial problems?

PHILIPeurobasket
08-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Why? Financial problems?

They have problem with his president - he didnt want give moneys, e said that new league rules are bad and he didnt pay for team etc :(

PHILIPeurobasket
08-17-2008, 03:26 PM
Jack Ingram (207-C/F-83, college: Illinois) will play for Energa Czarni Slupsk in the upcoming season. This 26-year-old American center is graduated from Illinois University. He finished this period of his career with averages: 4.5 ppg. and 2.7 rpg. After that he moved to Cypriot team and one year ago he moved to Zlatorog Lasko in Slovenia. It was a good choice because he became a key player and was averaging 17.8 ppg. and 6.9 rpg. So good performances gave him a chance to show his abilities in better Slovenian team - Helios Domzale. In this club this starting five center confirmed his advantages: 13.2 ppg. and 7.8 rpg. He also made his debut in Adriatic League.
Moreover, the club is testing Beka Tsivtsivadze (189-G-89) right now. Georgian playmaker will spend in Slupsk some days and after such a try-out a decision of his future will be known.

EugeneUkraine
08-18-2008, 09:50 PM
Guys, anybody knows about polish player in ukrainian team MBC Nikolaev? His name?

PHILIPeurobasket
08-19-2008, 12:33 PM
Guys, anybody knows about polish player in ukrainian team MBC Nikolaev? His name?

I didnt know nothing about this news ....
http://www.sportowefakty.pl/kosz/2008/07/22/sezon-ogorkowy-rozpoczety-odcinek-6-ukraina/

here you have signings on Ukraine, and they write that MBC Nikolaev buy only one players - 20 years old - Vsevolod Shurmel ...

woma
08-19-2008, 02:35 PM
Nothing about it on Poland, even on club's message boards.

woma
08-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Why? Financial problems?
A few things:
1) The club was funded for about 90-95% by one company and president of this company (who was also president and owner of the club) got bored after running the team for 10 years.
2) He also expected some incoming problems for his company, so did wanted to concentrate on it.
3) He also didn't like the fact that league lost sponsor and TV contract is also in jeopardy.
The team was from small city, so after he pulled out there was no chances to save the club.

EugeneUkraine
08-20-2008, 01:16 PM
Michail Hlebowicki on try-out in MBC Nikolaev

PHILIPeurobasket
08-20-2008, 03:12 PM
Michail Hlebowicki on try-out in MBC Nikolaev

Wait wait wait ... Hlebowicki sign contract with Stal Ostrow :eek:
http://www.polskikosz.pl/news/17531

PHILIPeurobasket
08-26-2008, 07:53 AM
News, news, news...

Rolando Howell (206-C/F-82, college: S.Carolina) signed one year-deal with Energa Czarni Slupsk. American player was a member of Pierrel Capo dOrlando last season was averaging 9,7 ppg. and 5,4 rpg.

Vladimir Tica (208-C/F-81, agency: Beo Basket) will play for Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn next season. Serbian power forward spent last year in Polpak Swiecie. This means that Tica joins to Chris Garner (178-G-75, agency: SportsTalent, college: Memphis), American who chose the same way. Tica was scoring 6,6 ppg. and adding 2,7 rpg.

Marcin Stefanski (199-F-83) came back to professional basketball after the time he was suspended. Polish small forward was out of the last season, because of the taking drugs in the end of the season 2006/07. Stefanski obviously will play in Asco Slask Wroclaw once again.

Damien Argrett (203-F/C-82, college: Pfeiffer) and Mateusz Bierwagen (194-G-88) are new faces in Victoria Gornik Walbrzych. American power forward was averaging 12,1 ppg. and 5,2 rpg. in 48 games for BK SCE Decin. Bierwagen was a member of SIDEn Torun last season.

Mustafa Shakur (190-G-84, college: Arizona) won't play for Prokom Trefl Sopot. American point guard was thought to play in Polish hegemon once season more, however the club hasn't announced this yet. It means Shakur is still free agent and next season will spent in another club.

Adam Waczynski (198-F-89), a junior player of Prokom Trefl Sopot may probably move to Znicz Jaroslaw. Polish shooting guard would get more minutes in Znicz than in Prokom where he even didn't get a chance to sit on a bench.

Marin Han (198-F/G-87) refused playing in PGE Turow Zgorzelec. Croatian forward broke off the multi-year deal with the Polish runner-up. To remain the number of roster including juniors, the board of Turow signed Tomasz Bodzinski (202-F-91) from reserve team.

Aleksander Krutikov is new coach of Sportino Inowroclaw. Ex-assistan coach of Eisbaeren Bremerhaven hasn't signatured his contract yet but all of terms are agreed and the deal will be inked soon. Moreover, Sportino signed forward Michal Swiderski (196-F-87) and is very close to add to its roster: Artur Robak (208-C-77), Lukasz Zytko (181-G-81) and junior Hubert Wierzbicki (195-F-91).

Anwil Wloclawek found its junior players for upcoming season. They are will be Jakub Golebiowski (198-F) and Bartosz Zajac (197-F-91). Dawid Adamczewski (186-G-91), Wojciech Glabas (201-F-90) and Grzegorz Klarecki (198-F-90) will not play in the first team due to various reasons.

Deathrow
09-20-2008, 03:12 PM
hi i just want to know how are doing the Puertorrican that are playing in Poland?

Joel Jones Camacho
Javier Mojica
Donald Copeland
Kevin Hamilton
and what happen to Angel Guzman?

PHILIPeurobasket
09-21-2008, 11:40 AM
hi i just want to know how are doing the Puertorrican that are playing in Poland?

Joel Jones Camacho
Javier Mojica
Donald Copeland
Kevin Hamilton
and what happen to Angel Guzman?

League started in next week so I will give You info :)

Guzman leave Poland because he was poor. Team from Jaroslaw give him two times a chance but he play very bad basket :(
http://plk.pl/?sub=news&id=4868

Deathrow
09-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the info man! hope joel jones and mojica do well in their first season in poland their are two of my favorites player from Puerto Rico

PHILIPeurobasket
09-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the info man! hope joel jones and mojica do well in their first season in poland their are two of my favorites player from Puerto Rico

After every DBE round I will write You how many points scored guys from Your country ;) Thats no problem!

PHILIPeurobasket
09-25-2008, 06:25 PM
DOMINET BANK EKSTRAKLASA (DAY 1):

http://media.plk.pl/galerie/2008-09-25/1/2.jpg

Energa Czarni Słupsk - PBG Basket Poznań 77:73 (21:19, 22:21, 15:21, 19:12)
Czarni: Demetric Bennett 22, Paweł Leończyk 16, Rolando Howell 13, Jay Straight 9, Marcin Sroka 7, Mantas Cesnaukis 5, Jack Ingram 3, Paweł Malesa 2.
Basket: Joel Jones 19, Wojciech Szawarski 19, Milah Davis 12, Bobby Brannen 7, Rafał Bigus 6, Alex McLeane 6, Tomasz Smorawiński 3, Marcin Flieger 1, Grzegorz Radwan 0.
STATS -> http://plk.pl/?sub=game&id=4987&htid=25&vtid=33

Deathrow
09-26-2008, 11:51 PM
Hey Philip here in Puerto Ricos newspapers they are saying that Ansel Guzman is going to make their debut in poland this weekend is that true hewas called back or sign by another team? also Carlos Rivera will play in Poland also in Atlas, Stal is right?

thanks!

PHILIPeurobasket
09-27-2008, 06:59 AM

PGE Turów Zgorzelec - AZS Koszalin 88:61 (23:9, 24:22, 20:20, 21:10)
Turów: Damir Miljkovic 14, Donald Copeland 12, Robert Witka 11, Darian Townes 10, Bryan Bailey 10, John Turek 8, Krzysztof Roszyk 9, Chris Daniels 7, Alex Harris 4, Iwo Kitzinger 3, Bartosz Bochno 0, Maciej Strzelecki 0.
AZS: Steffon Bradford 19, Javier Mojica 17, Georg Reese 13, Łukasz Diduszko 6, Przemysław Łuszczewski 5, Dante Swanson 1, Jeff Nordgard 0, Grzegorz Arabas 0.
STATS -> http://plk.pl/?sub=game&id=4988&htid=7&vtid=29

PHILIPeurobasket
09-27-2008, 07:45 PM

Kotwica Kołobrzeg - Anwil Włocławek 96:94 (18:22, 25:25, 22:25, 31:22) :eek:
Kotwica: Brandon Crone 17, Tomasz Cielebąk 17, Kevin Hamilton 15, Paweł Kikowski 14, Drew Naymick 11, Sefton Barrett 9, Dawid Przybyszewski 6, Julien Mills 5, Piotr Stelmach 2.
Anwil: Gerrod Henderson 25, Paul Miller 20, Łukasz Koszarek 14, Marko Brkic 12, Ian Boyan 11, Andrzej Pluta 8, Michał Gąbiński 2, Stipe Modrić 2, Kamil Michalski 0, Bartłomiej Wołoszyn 0.

Sokołów Znicz Jarosław - Victoria Górnik Wałbrzych 87:80 (29:24, 24:20, 11:12, 23:24)
Znicz: Grady Reynolds 23, Tomasz Celej 20, Grzegorz Kukiełka 11, Marek Miszczuk 11, Marcin Ecka 9, Brandun Hughes 5, Tomasz Fortuna 3, Kamil Nowak 3, Artur Mikołajko 2, Mateusz Gazarkiewicz 0, Dariusz Wyka 0.
Górnik: Maciej Raczyński 22, Damian Argrett 14, Adam Waczyński 13, Tomasz Zabłocki 10, Rafał Glapiński 9, Marrkus Carr 8, Kristijan Ercegovic 4, Mateusz Bierwagen 0, Bartłomiej Józefowicz 0, Dawid Kończak 0, Damian Pieloch 0.

Asseco Prokom Sopot - Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn 75:60 (21:9, 17:17, 19:19, 18:15)
Prokom: Filip Dylewicz 15, Aleksiej Nesovic 11, David Logan 10, Ronald Burrell 10, Aniekan Archibong 8, Przemysław Zamojski 7, Piotr Szczotka 5, Daniel Ewing 5, Adam Łapeta 4, Mateusz Kostrzewski 0, Adam Hrycaniuk 0.
Basket: Brian Lubeck 15, Vladimir Tica 15, Greg Davis 10, Dariusz Puncewicz 10, Michael Kuebler 4, Krzysztof Mielnik 4, Piotr Dąbrowski 2, Chris Garner 0, Marcin Kowalewski 0, Marcin Malczyk 0.

Atlas Stal Ostrów Wlkp. - ASCO Śląsk Wrocław 84:77 (26:30, 15:14, 21:23, 22:10)
Stal: Patrick Okafor 20, Krzysztof Szubarga 17, Łukasz Wichniarz 15, Aaron Cook 12, Le Var Seals 6, Carlos Rivera 5, Nikola Jovanovic 4, Łukasz Majewski 3, Tomasz Ochońko 2, Vladan Jocovic 0.
Śląsk: Oliver Stevic 23, Tony Weeden 21, Marcin Stefański 13, Piotr Hałas 8, Kamil Chanas 6, Robert Skibniewski 6.

Polpharma Starogard Gd. - Polonia Warszawa 95:85 (14:16, 26:17, 16:26, 15:12; OT 24:14)
Polpharma: Michael Hicks 26, Mujo Tuljkovic 15, Wojciech Żurawski 13, Eric Coleman 10, Jacek Sulowski 9, Courtney Eldridge 7, Paweł Kowalczuk 7, Jacek Jarecki 4, Nejc Glavas 4.
Polonia: Kevin Johnson 18, Greg Harrington 16, Kamil Łączyński 11, Przemysław Frasunkiewicz 10, Hubert Radke 9, Mariusz Bacik 9, Tommy Adams 8, Michael Ansley 4, Michał Przybylski 0.

PHILIPeurobasket
10-02-2008, 09:47 AM
DOMINET BANK EKSTRAKLASA (DAY 2):

Victoria Górnik Wałbrzych - Kotwica Kołobrzeg 73:83 (23:21, 19:17, 13:21, 18:24)
Victoria Górnik Wałbrzych: Adam Waczyński 13, Ousmne Barro 13, Marrkus Carr 12, Kristijan Ercegović 12, Maciej Raczyński 7, Tomasz Zabłocki 6, Rafał Glapiński 5, Damian Argrett 3, Mateusz Bierwagen 2.
Kotwica Kołobrzeg: Julien Mills 29, Kevin Hamilton 11, Tomasz Cielebąk 10, Sefton Barrett 9, Paweł Kikowski 7, Drew Naymick 6, Brandon Crone 5, Piotr Stelmach 4, Dawid Przybyszewski 2, Dawid Bręk 0.

Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn - Energa Czarni Słupsk 73:86 (22:29, 18:22, 16:17, 17:18)
Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn: Vladimir Tica 15, Chris Garner 15, Marcin Malczyk 11, Brian Lubeck 10, Michael Kuebler 5, Dariusz Puncewicz 5, Greg Davis 4, Hubert Mazur 3, Marcin Kowalewski 3, Piotr Dąbrowski 2, Krzysztof Mielnik 0.
Energa Czarni Słupsk: Jay Straight 29, Jack Ingram 18, Paweł Malesa 10, Marcin Sroka 9, Rolando Howell 9, Paweł Leończyk 8, Mantas Cesnaukis 3, Łukasz Ratajczak 0, Demetric Bennett 0.

Polonia Warszawa - Sokołów Znicz Jarosław 88:59 (24:18, 17:7, 23:17, 24:17)
Polonia Warszawa: Greg Harrington 19, Michael Ansley 16, Tommy Adams 15, Kevin Johnson 12, Hubert Radke 11, Kamil Łączyński 4, Przemysław Frasunkiewicz 4, Miłosz Ludwin 3, Mariusz Bacik 2, Michał Przybylski 2, Dariusz Aziewicz 0, Marcin Krajewski 0.
Sokołów Znicz Jarosław: Tomasz Celej 12, Marek Miszczuk 11, Grzegorz Kukiełka 10, Brandun Hughes 8, Marcin Ecka 6, Grady Reynolds 6, Tomasz Fortuna 5, Artur Mikołajko 1, Kamil Nowak 0, Mateusz Gazarkiewicz 0.

Anwil Włocławek - Sportino Inowrocław 80:51 (22:18, 29:5, 13:17, 16:11)
Anwil Włocławek: Marko Brkić 19, Ian Boyan 15, Andrzej Pluta 13, Łukasz Koszarek 9, Gerrod Henderson 7, Paul Miller 6, Marek Piechowicz 5, Stipe Modrić 4, Bartłomiej Wołoszyn 2, Kamil Michalski 0.
Sportino Inowrocław: Tony Lee 18, Marcus Crenshaw 12, Vilus Gabsys 7, Hubert Wierzbicki 6, Łukasz Żytko 4, Artur Robak 4, Michał Świderski 0, Kyle Landry 0.

Atlas Stal Ostrów Wlkp. - AZS Koszalin 83:74 (28:19, 13:22, 14:13, 28:20)
Atlas Stal Ostrów Wlkp.: Krzysztof Szubarga 17, Carlos Rivera 16, Patrick Okafor 15, Nikola Jovanović 14, Roberto Nieves 11, Vladan Jocović 4, Łukasz Majewski 4, Sebastian Grzesiński 2, Łukasz Wichniarz 0, Tomasz Andrzejewski 0, Tomasz Ochońko 0.
AZS Koszalin: Steffon Bradford 21, Javier Mojica 21, George Reese 10, Łukasz Diduszko 5, Grzegorz Arabas 5, Smith Ramar 4, Przemysław Łuszczewski 4, Ime Oduok 2, Jeff Nordgaard 2.

ASCO Śląsk Wrocław - Polpharma Starogard Gd. 77:99 (18:23, 11:18, 24:25, 15:22)
ASCO Śląsk Wrocław: Oliver Stevic 20, Bartosz Diduszko 14, Kamil Chanas 13, Tony Weeden 10, Marcin Stefański 9, Robert Skibniewski 6, Paweł Mróz 4, Artur Mielczarek 1, Jonathon Reibel 0, Piotr Hałas 0, Kacper Sęk 0.
Polpharma Starogard Gdański: Michael Hicks 22, Jacek Sulowski 17, Eric Coleman 17, Courtney Eldridge 13, Wojciech Żurawski 10, Jacek Jarecki 8, Paweł Kowalczuk 5, Nejc Glavas 4,Mujo Tuljković 2, Erick Barkley 1, Jarosław Drewa 0.

PBG Basket Poznań - PGE Turów Zgorzelec 64:70 (18:23, 11:18, 24:12, 11:17)
PBG Basket Poznań: Wojciech Szawarski 15, Rafał Bigus 11, Marcin Flieger 10, Miah Davis 9, Bobby Brannen 8, Joel Jones 4, Alex McLeane 4, Paweł Mowlik 2, Tomasz Smorawiński 1, Grzegorz Radwan 0, Adam Metelski 0.
PGE Turów Zgorzelec: Bryan Bailey 11, Donald Copelan 9, Damir Miljkovic 9, Chris Daniels 8, Robert Witka 7, John Turek 7, Alex Harris 6, Iwo Kitzinger 5, Bartosz Bochno 3, Darian Townes 3, Krzysztof Roszyk 2.

PHILIPeurobasket
10-04-2008, 07:10 PM
DOMINET BANK EKSTRAKLASA (DAY 3):

Atlas Stal Ostrów Wlkp. - PBG Basket Poznań 85:69 (26:21, 13:17, 20:18, 26:13)
Atlas Stal Ostrów Wlkp.: Patrick Okafor 24, Nikola Jovanović 20, Krzysztof Szubarga 14, Carlos Rivera 14, Aaron Cook 8, Łukasz Majewski 3, Roberto Nieves 2, Tomasz Ochońko 0, Vladan Jocović 0, Łukasz Wichniarz 0.
PBG Basket Poznań: Wojciech Szawarski 16, Rafał Bigus 15, Joel Jones 15, Bobby Brannen 10, Alex McLeane 8, Miah Davis 5, Paweł Mowlik 0, Marcin Flieger 0, Tomasz Smorawiński 0, Adam Metelski 0.

Asseco Prokom Sopot - Sportino Inowrocław 80:52 (22:3, 22:16, 18:19, 18:14)
Asseco Prokom Sopot: Przemysław Zamojski 12, Filip Dylewicz 11, Aleksiej Nesović 11, David Logan 10, Mateusz Kostrzewski 7, Adam Łapeta 7, Piotr Szczotka 7, Ronald Burrell 7, Aniekan Archibong 5, Daniel Ewing 2, Adam Hrycaniuk 1, Tomasz Świętoński 0.
Sportino Inowrocław: Tony Lee 16, Kyle Landry 13, Marcus Crenshaw 7, Łukasz Żytko 5, Hubert Wierzbicki 3, Michał Świderski 3, Eddie Miller 3, Artur Robak 2, Vilus Gabsys 0.

Polpharma Starogard Gd. - AZS Koszalin 77:54 (18:12, 23:10, 18:16, 18:16)
Polpharma Starogard Gd.: Michael Hicks 16, Mujo Tuljkovic 14, Eric Coleman 13, Wojciech Żurawski 8, Courtney Eldridge 6, Jacek Jarecki 6, Paweł Kowalczuk 5, Erick Barkley 4, Jacek Sulowski 3, Nejc Glavas 2, Jarosław Drewa 0.
AZS Koszalin: Javier Mojica 17, Steffon Bradford 14, Grzegorz Arabas 9, Przemysław Łuszczewski 8, George Reese 4, Smith Ramar 2, Ime Oduok 0, Jeff Nordgaard 0, Łukasz Diduszko 0.

Sokołów Znicz Jarosław - Basco Śląsk Wrocław 75:76 (18:26, 24:24, 16:12, 17:14)
Sokołów Znicz Jarosław: Grady Reynolds 19, Tomasz Celej 17, Marcin Ecka 12, Marek Miszczuk 8, Artur Mikołajko 6, Grzegorz Kukiełka 6, Kamil Nowak 5, Brandun Hughes 2, Tomasz Fortuna 0, Mateusz Gazarkiewicz 0, Tomasz Przewrocki 0, Andrzej Urban 0.
Basco Śląsk Wrocław: Kamil Chanas 24, Marcin Stefański 19, Tony Weeden 14, Robert Skibniewski 9, Bartosz Diduszko 8, Jonathon Reibel 2, Paweł Mróz 0, Artur Mielczanek 0, Piotr Hałas 0, Kacper Sęk 0.

Kotwica Kołobrzeg - Polonia Warszawa 69:57 (22:14, 19:14, 13:19, 15:10)
Kotwica Kołobrzeg: Kevin Hamilton 14, Julien Mills 11, Tomasz Cielebąk 10, Sefton Barrett 9, Drew Naymick 9, Brandon Crone 6, Paweł Kikowski 6, Dawid Bręk 2, Piotr Stelmach 2, Szymon Rduch 0, Dawid Przybyszewski 0.
Polonia Warszawa: Tommy Adams 18, Michael Ansley 15, Przemysław Frasunkiewicz 8, Mariusz Bacik 5, Greg Harrington 4, Kevin Johnson 4, Kamil Łączyński 3, Dariusz Aziewicz 0, Hubert Radke 0, Michał Przybylski 0.

PGE Turów Zgorzelec - Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn 92:71 (25:16, 28:22, 24:19, 15:14)
PGE Turów Zgorzelec: Donald Copeland 28, John Turek 12, Darian Townes 10, Krzysztof Roszyk 7, Chris Daniels 7, Gorjan Radonjic 5, Iwo Kitzinger 5, Bryan Bailey 5, Alex Harris 5, Bartosz Bochno 5, Robert Witka 3, Maciej Strzelecki 0.
Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn: Vladimir Tica 16, Chris Garner 13, Dariusz Puncewicz 10, Michael Kuebler 10, Brian Lubeck 7, Greg Davis 6, Marcin Kowalewski 4, Marcin Malczyk 3, Piotr Dąbrowski 2, Krzysztof Mielnik 0.

PHILIPeurobasket
10-08-2008, 06:58 PM
DOMINET BANK EKSTRAKLASA (DAY 4):

Asseco Prokom Sopot - Energa Czarni Słupsk 75:60 (21:20, 22:13, 18:13, 14:14)
Asseco Prokom Sopot: David Logan 20, Daniel Ewing 14, Aniekan Archibong 10, Filip Dylewicz 9, Ronald Burrell 8, Piotr Szczotka 4, Przemysław Zamojski 4, Adam Łapeta 2, Aleksiej Nesović 2, Adam Hrycaniuk 2, Mateusz Kostrzewski 0.
Energa Czarni Słupsk: Rolando Howell 14, Jay Straight 12, Demetric Bennett 8, Marcin Sroka 8, Mantas Cesnaukis 7, Paweł Leończyk 6, Paweł Malesa 3, Jack Ingram 2, Marcin Dutkiewicz 0, Łukasz Ratajczak 0.

Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn - Atlas Stal Ostrów Wlkp. 85:78 (27:15, 21:22, 17:17, 20:24)
Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn: Chris Garner 27, Piotr Dąbrowski 14, Michael Kuebler 12, David Dixon 12, Brian Lubeck 10, Vladimir Tica 7, Krzysztof Mielnik 2, Greg Davis 1, Marcin Kowalewski 0, Marcin Malczyk 0.
Atlas Stal Ostrów Wlkp.: Carlos Rivera 22, Krzysztof Szubarga 21, Nikola Jovanović 11, Roberto Nieves 10, Vladan Jocović 6, Patrick Okafor 5, Tomasz Ochońko 3, Aaron Cook 0, Łukasz Wichniarz 0, Łukasz Majewski 0.

PBG Basket Poznań - Polpharma Starogard Gd. 82:97 (12:17, 29:33, 19:26, 22:21)
PBG Basket Poznań: Marcin Flieger 22, Bobby Brannen 12, Alex McLeane 11, Rafał Bigus 10, Joel Jones 10, Wojciech Szawarski 9, Tomasz Smorawiński 5, Miah Davis 3, Paweł Mowlik 0, Grzegorz Radwan 0, Adam Metelski 0.
Polpharma Starogard Gd.: Michael Hicks 19, Mujo Tuljkovic 18, Courtney Eldridge 17, Erick Barkley 11, Jacek Sulowski 11, Paweł Kowalczuk 6, Wojciech Żurawski 6, Nejc Glavas 4, Eric Coleman 3, Jacek Jarecki 2, Jarosław Drewa 0, Marek Drewa 0.

AZS Koszalin - Sokołów Znicz Jarosław 84:85 (18:32, 34:14, 19:20, 13:19)
AZS Koszalin: Javier Mojica 33, Steffon Bradford 16, George Reese 12, Grzegorz Arabas 12, Ime Oduok 4, Igor Milicic 3, Smith Ramar 2, Przemysław Łuszczewski 2, Łukasz Diduszko 0.
Sokołów Znicz Jarosław: Grady Reynolds 27, Grzegorz Kukiełka 25, Marek Miszczuk 12, Brandun Hughes 9, Tomasz Celej 6, Marcin Ecka 4, Artur Mikołajko 2, Tomasz Fortuna 0, Kamil Nowak 0.

Polonia Warszawa - Anwil Włocławek 89:87 (20:19, 24:19, 21:16, 17:28, OT 7:5)
Polonia Warszawa: Tommy Adams 31, Greg Harrington 16, Kevin Johnson 11, Przemysław Frasunkiewicz 11, Mariusz Bacik 7, Kamil Łączyński 6, Michael Ansley 6, Hubert Radke 1, Michał Przybylski 0.
Anwil Włocławek: Gerrod Henderson 25, Łukasz Koszarek 18, Stipe Modrić 16, Marko Brkić 15, Bartłomiej Wołoszyn 8, Andrzej Pluta 4, Ian Boylan 1, Kamil Michalski 0, Paul Miller 0.

Sportino Inowrocław - Victoria Górnik Wałbrzych 74:70 (21:16, 19:12, 20:22, 14:20)
Sportino: Marcus Crenshaw 16, Tony Lee 11, Eddie Miller 11, Vilius Gabsys 9, Łukasz Żytko 8, Michał Świderski 7, Artur Robak 7, Kyle Landry 5, Hubert Wierzbicki 0, Łuksz Obrzut 0.
Victoria Górnik: Adam Waczyński 18, Ousmne Barro 14, Damien Argrett 12, Markus Carr 6, Maciej Raczyński 6, Rafał Glapiński 5, Chad Barnes 4, Tomasz Zabłocki 3, Mateusz Bierwagen 2.

Basco Śląsk Wrocław - Kotwica Kołobrzeg 65:79 (18:19, 8:24, 24:13, 15:23)
BASCO Śląsk Wrocław: Tony Weeden 18, Jonathon Reibel 13, Artur Mielczarek 11, Marcin Stefański 8, Bartosz Diduszko 4, Robert Skibniewski 9, Kamil Chanas 2, Paweł Mróz 0.
Kotwica Kołobrzeg: Julien Mills 17, Drew Naymick 12, Paweł Kikowski 13, Tomasz Cielebąk 10, Sefton Barrett 9, Piotr Stelmach 6, Dawid Przybyszewski 6, Kevin Hamilton 4, Dawid Bręk 2, Brandon Crone 0.

J-Mart
10-11-2008, 09:48 AM
AZS Koszalin: Javier Mojica 33

SHOOOTEER!!

PHILIPeurobasket
10-13-2008, 05:33 AM
DOMINET BANK EKSTRAKLASA (DAY 5):

PGE Turów Zgorzelec - Asseco Prokom Sopot 80:59 (21:16, 21:19, 23:17, 15:7). :eek:
PGE Turów Zgorzelec: Donald Copeland 21, John Turek 10, Alex Harris 9, Bartosz Bochno 9, Chris Daniels 8, Darian Townes 8, Robert witka 6, Damir Miljkovic 3, Gorjan Radonjic 2, Krzysztof Roszyk 2, Maciej Strzelecki 2, Iwo Kitzinger 0;
Asseco Prokomu Sopot: David Logan 14, Ronnie Burrell 13, Aleksej Nesovic 12, Filip Dylewicz 7, Daniel Ewing 4, Piotr Szczotka 4, Adam Hrycaniuk 3, Koko Archibong 2, Adam Łapeta 0, Tomasz Świętoński 0, Przemysław Zamojski 0.

PBG Basket Poznań - Sokołów Znicz Jarosław 96:68 (25:22, 22:16, 28:18, 21:12)
PBG Basket Poznań: Wojciech Szawarski 19, Alex McLeane 18, Miah Davis 15, Joel Jones 14, Rafał Bigus 11, Marcin Flieger 6, Grzegorz Radwan 4, Adam Metelski 3, Stanisław Prus 2, David Bailey 2, Tomasz Smorawiński 2, Paweł Mowlik 0.
Sokołów Znicz Jarosław: Marek Miszczuk 14, Grady Reynolds 13, Brandun Hughes 10, Grzegorz Kukiełka 10, Kamil Nowak 9, Tomasz Celej 6, Artur Mikołajko 4, Marcin Ecka 2, Tomasz Fortuna 0, Andrzej Urban 0, Mateusz Gazarkiewicz 0.

Polpharma Starogard Gd. - Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn 81:75 (23:17, 20:18, 24:20, 14:20)
Polpharma Starogard Gd.: Mujo Tuljkovic 15, Michael Hicks 13, Erick Barkley 11, Paweł Kowalczuk 10, Eric Coleman 9, Courtney Eldridge 9, Wojciech Żurawski 6, Jacek Sulowski 6, Nejc Glavas 2, Jacek Jarecki 0.
Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn: David Dixon 17, Chris Garner 14, Michael Kuebler 13, Brian Lubeck 12, Vladimir Tica 9, Krzysztof Mielnik 5, Piotr Dąbrowski 3, Dariusz Puncewicz 2, Greg Davis 0, Marcin Malczyk 0.

Kotwica Kołobrzeg - AZS Koszalin 61:73 (22:23, 11:23, 17:8, 11:19)
Kotwica Kołobrzeg: Julien Mills 15, Brandon Crone 10, Kevin Hamilton 9, Piotr Stelmach 7, Tomasz Cielebąk 7, Sefton Barrett 6, Drew Naymick 4, Paweł Kikowski 3, Dawid Bręk 0, Dawid Przybyszewski 0.
AZS Koszalin: Javier Mojica 20, George Reese 16, Igor Milicic 14, Dante Swanson 10, Przemysław Łuszczewski 4, Grzegorz Arabas 3, Paweł Bogdan 2, Łukasz Diduszko 2, Ime Oduok 2, Michał Strach 0.

Energa Czarni Słupsk - Sportino Inowrocław 87:91 (15:21, 29:23, 12:14, 23:21, dogrywka 8:12)
Energa Czarni Słupsk: Jay Straight 23, Jack Ingram 19, Marcin Sroka 14, Mantas Cesnaukis 12, Paweł Leończyk 8, Demetric Bennett 7, Rolando Howell 2, Paweł Malesa 2, Łukasz Ratajczak 0.
Sportino Inowrocław: Eddie Miller 25, Tony Lee 15, Kyle Landry 15, Marcus Crenshaw 11, Michał Świderski 9, Hubert Wierzbicki 8, Łukasz Żytko 3, Artur Robak 3, Łukasz Obrzut 2.

Victoria Górnik Wałbrzych - Polonia Warszawa 64:65 (23:21, 12:20, 16:15, 13:9)
Victoria Górnik Wałbrzych: Maciej Raczyński 12, Marrkus Carr 10, Tomasz Zabłocki 10, Adam Waczyński 10, Rafał Glapiński 7, Ousmne Barro 6, Damian Argrett 6, Chad Barnes 3, Bartłomiej Józefowicz 0.
Polonia Warszawa: Greg Harrington 18, Michael Ansley 16, Kamil Łączyński 8, Przemysław Frasunkiewicz 8, Tommy Adams 5, Mariusz Bacik 4, Hubert Radke 2, Kevin Johnson 2, Michał Przybylski 2.

C-More
10-13-2008, 11:02 PM
how is playing b. brannen?

PHILIPeurobasket
10-14-2008, 05:17 AM

Bobby after 4 games avaraged 9.3 points and 7.9 rebounds per game, but I didnt see him live in action so I cannot write You something more...

EugeneUkraine
10-14-2008, 07:44 AM
Who is Kyle Landry?

woma
10-14-2008, 12:22 PM
He is okay. Experienced, smart, starter at PF position, but also played some minutes as center. Doesn't do anything fancy, but scores a little bit (from low post, but also from outside), rebounds, works hard. His upper body looks like more of a bodybuilder than basketball player, but somehow he can use it for his advantage :).
But he just got injured and will be out for at least 4 weeks.

woma
10-14-2008, 12:26 PM
Who is Kyle Landry?
Rookie out of Northern Arizona, plays as C/PF. Before the season he didn't pass a try-out somewhere in Germany, so he came to Poland, and he's playing for Sportino Inowroclaw, one of teams with smaller budgets here. His offensive game is very unstable, but he's very hard worker, gets many rebounds and generally tries to control inside game.
He also has a haircut straight from Pau Gasol haircut books ;).

J-Mart
10-15-2008, 12:22 AM
He is okay. Experienced, smart, starter at PF position, but also played some minutes as center. Doesn't do anything fancy, but scores a little bit (from low post, but also from outside), rebounds, works hard. His upper body looks like more of a bodybuilder than basketball player, but somehow he can use it for his advantage :).
But he just got injured and will be out for at least 4 weeks.
again? too bad for him, he used to abuse the league in PR beofre he got that haircut :rolleyes:

C-More
10-15-2008, 03:19 AM
Bobby after 4 games avaraged 9.3 points and 7.9 rebounds per game, but I didnt see him live in action so I cannot write You something more...

thanks

looks like he is in a better shape

C-More
10-15-2008, 03:21 AM
again? too bad for him, he used to abuse the league in PR beofre he got that haircut :rolleyes:

too bad!

yeah, his legs are to skinny for his upper body

EugeneUkraine
10-16-2008, 09:45 AM
Guys, can somebody tell me about situation with ukrainiancoach Andriy Pidkovirov. He's still in Polan or not?

PHILIPeurobasket
10-16-2008, 10:07 AM
Guys, can somebody tell me about situation with ukrainiancoach Andriy Pidkovirov. He's still in Polan or not?

Energa Czarni Slupsk released him after game with Sportino, where his team lost at home ....

woma
10-16-2008, 10:24 AM
He was released by Czarni and I think he already left Slupsk.
I expected him to be poor coach and he didn't disappoint me :).

woma
10-18-2008, 08:23 PM
Another update on Kyle Landry - today 10 points and 25 rebounds (yes, 25 rebounds) in lost OT game at home against Polonia Warsaw.

Still looking for a new coach Czarni Slupsk played another quality game, this time beating Turow Zgorzelec 86-81.

PHILIPeurobasket
10-19-2008, 07:33 AM
DOMINET BANK EKSTRAKLASA (DAY 6):

Asseco Prokom Sopot - Atlas Stal Ostrów Wlkp. 90:86 (20:24, 23:15, 21:25, 26:22)
Asseco Prokom Sopot: David Logan 21, Ronald Burrell 15, Daniel Ewing 14, Filip Dylewicz 13, Patrick Burke 10, Przemysław Zamojski 6, Aleksiej Nesović 6, Aniekan Archibong 4, Piotr Szczotka 1, Adam Łapeta 0.
Atlas Stal Ostrów Wlkp.: Patrick Okafor 24, Carlos Rivera 23, Krzysztof Szubarga 16, Roberto Nieves 9, Nikola Jovanović 7, Aaron Cook 5, Łukasz Majewski 2, Tomasz Ochońko 0, Vladan Jocović 0, Sebastian Grzesiński 0.
Mecz rozpoczął się z 20-minutowym opóźnieniem, gdyż w zespole z Ostrowa nie było pięciu wymaganych przepisami graczy z polskim paszportem.

Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn - Sokołów Znicz Jarosław 83:87 (31:23, 20:23, 20:19, 12:22)
Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn: Tony Weeden 16, Michael Kuebler 15, Vladimir Tica 14, David Dixon 14, Chris Garner 9, Brian Lubeck 8, Dariusz Puncewicz 4, Piotr Dąbrowski 3, Marcin Kowalewski 0, Krzysztof Mielnik 0, Marcin Malczyk 0.
Sokołów Znicz Jarosław: Tomasz Celej 20, Kamil Nowak 15, Grady Reynolds 14, Brandun Hughes 12, Grzegorz Kukiełka 12, Marcin Ecka 8, Marek Miszczuk 4, Artur Mikołajko 2, Grzegorz Szczotka 0.

AZS Koszalin - Anwil Włocławek 79:64 (21:10, 18:24, 16:11, 24:19)
AZS Koszalin: Javier Mojica 18, George Reese 17, Dante Swanson 16, Igor Milicic 14, Ime Oduok 4, Paweł Bogdan 3, Grzegorz Arabas 3, Łukasz Diduszko 2, Przemysław Łuszczewski 2, Jeff Nordgaard 0.
Anwil Włocławek: Łukasz Koszarek 15, Marko Brkić 13, Andrzej Pluta 12, Gerrod Henderson 8, Stipe Modrić 8, Paul Miller 4, Ian Boylan 2, Michał Gąbiński 2, Bartłomiej Wołoszyn 0.

Kotwica Kołobrzeg - PBG Basket Poznań 85:82 (28:21, 21:18, 21:19, 15:24)
Kotwica Kołobrzeg: Sefton Barrett 21, Julien Mills 19, Paweł Kikowski 10, Kevin Hamilton 9, Dawid Przybyszewski 8, Piotr Stelmach 7, Tomasz Cielebąk 7, Brandon Crone 3, Drew Naymick 1.
PBG Basket Poznań: Joel Jones 24, Miah Davis 17, David Bailey 10, Wojciech Szawarski 10, Grzegorz Radwan 8, Rafał Bigus 6, Marcin Flieger 3, Tomasz Smorawiński 3, Adam Metelski 1.

Sportino Inowrocław - Polonia Warszawa 66:76 po dogrywce (15:12, 13:14, 14:20, 16:12, 8:18)
Sportino Inowrocław: Eddie Miller 26, Kyle Landry 10, Marcus Crenshaw 8, Tony Lee 8, Łukasz Żytko 7, Łukasz Obrzut 4, Michał Świderski 2, Artur Robak 1, Hubert Wierzbicki 0, Dawid Gomez 0.
Polonia Warszawa: Greg Harrington 21, Tommy Adams 14, Przemysław Frasunkiewicz 10, Michael Ansley 8, Mariusz Bacik 7, Kevin Johnson 6, Hubert Radke 6, Kamil Łączyński 2, Michał Przybylski 2.

Energa Czarni Słupsk - PGE Turów Zgorzelec 86:81 (19:24, 26:25, 27:18, 14:14)
Energa Czarni Słupsk: Jay Straight 25, Jack Ingram 13, Paweł Leończyk 12, Marcin Sroka 11, Demetric Bennett 10, Rolando Howell 9, Mantas Cesnaukis 6, Paweł Malesa 0.
PGE Turów Zgorzelec: Donald Copeland 15, Damir Miljkovic 14, Robert Witka 13, John Turek 10, Krzysztof Roszyk 8, Bryan Bailey 7, Alex Harris 6, Chris Daniels 4, Iwo Kitzinger 2, Darian Townes 2, Bartosz Bochno 0.

PHILIPeurobasket
10-25-2008, 07:22 PM
DOMINET BANK EKSTRAKLASA (DAY 7):

Atlas Stal Ostrów Wlkp. - Energa Czarni Słupsk 73:85 (21:22, 19:27, 18:18, 15:18)
Atlas Stal Ostrów Wlkp.: Nikola Jovanović 17, Krzysztof Szubarga 16, Carlos Rivera 15, Łukasz Majewski 9, Roberto Nieves 8, Patrick Okafor 6, Aaron Cook 2, Vladan Jocović 0, Łukaszx Seweryn 0, Sebastian Grzesiński 0.
Energa Czarni Słupsk: Jack Ingram 22, Mantas Cesnaukis 16, Paweł Leończyk 15, Jay Straight 11, Marcin Sroka 10, Rolando Howell 7, Demetric Bennett 2, Paweł Malesa 2, Łukasz Ratajczak 0.

Anwil Włocławek - PBG Basket Poznań 93:64 (26:21, 16:8, 26:16, 25:19)
Anwil Włocławek: Gerrod Henderson 22, Łukasz Koszarek 19, Paul Miller 19, Andrzej Pluta 10, Ian Boylan 7, Marko Brkic 6, Stipe Modric 5, Bartłomiej Wołoszyn 3, Michał Gabiński 2.
PGB Basket Poznań: Adam Wójcik 22, Rafał Bigus 17, Joel Jones 7, Wojciech Szawarski 7, David Bailey 5, Miah Davis 4, Marcin Flieger 2, Tomasz Smorawiński 0, Adam Matelski 0, Grzegorz Radwan 0.

Victoria Górnik Wałbrzych - AZS Koszalin 101:83 (25:22, 29:15, 19:22, 28:24)
Victoria Górnik Wałbrzych: Marcin Stefański 21, Adam Waczyński 19, Tomasz Zabłocki 17, Ousmne Barro 14, Daryl Greene 9, Chad Barnes 6, Maciej Raczyński 5, Rafał Glapiński 4, Mateusz Bierwagen 4, Kamil Chanas 2, Bartłomiej Józefowicz 0, Damian Argrett 0.
AZS Koszalin: Dante Swanson 22, Javier Mojica 14, George Reese 11, Igor Milicic 9, Przemysław Łuszczewski 7, Grzegorz Arabas 6, Ime Oduok 6, Paweł Bogdan 5, Łukasz Diduszko 3, Łukasz Grys 0, Jeff Nordgaard 0.

Kotwica Kołobrzeg - Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn 75:69 (23:12, 17:16, 16:17, 19:24)
Kotwica Kołobrzeg: Julien Mills 18, Drew Naymick 17, Kevin Hamilton 15, Paweł Kikowski 10, Tomasz Cielebąk 6, Sefton Barrett 5, Brandon Crone 3, Piotr Stelmach 1, Dawid Przybyszewski 0.
Bank BPS Basket Kwidzyn: Tony Weeden 24, David Dixon 19, Vladimir Tica 18, Chris Garner 3, Michael Kuebler 3, Dariusz Puncewicz 2, Brian Lubeck 0, Piotr Dąbrowski 0, Marcin Kowalewski 0, Krzysztof Mielnik 0, Marcin Malczyk 0.

Polpharma Starogard Gd. - Asseco Prokom Sopot 80:81 (20:21, 20:26, 16:16, 24:18)
Polpharma Starogard Gd.: Mujo Tuljkovic 16, Courtney Eldridge 14, Eric Coleman 14, Michael Hicks 13, Erick Barkley 8, Paweł Kowalczuk 7, Wojciech Żurawski 4, Jacek Sulowski 3, Nejc Glavas 1, Jacek Jarecki 0.
Asseco Prokom Sopot: Ronald Burrell 20, Patrick Burke 18, Filip Dylewicz 13, Aniekan Archibong 8, David Logan 8, Daniel Ewing 6, Aleksiej Nesović 5, Przemysław Zamojski 3, Adam Łapeta 0, Piotr Szczotka 0.

PGE Turów Zgorzelec - Sportino Inowrocław 94:53 (28:15, 17:12, 24:8, 25:18).
PGE Turów Zgorzelec: John Turek 12, Darian Townes 12, Gorjan Radonjic 11, Damir Miljkovic 10, Bryan Bailey 9, Chris Daniels 8, Krzysztof Roszyk 8, Robert Witka 8, Bartosz Bochno 6, Iwo Kitzinger 5, Donald Copeland 3, Maciej Strzelecki 2.
Sportino Inowrocław: David Gomez 14, Eddie Miller 11, Tony Lee 10, Kyle Landry 6, Łukasz Obrzut 4, Hubert Wierzbicki 3, Marcus Crenshaw 3, Michał Świderski 2, Artur Robak 0, Łukasz Żytko 0.

david723
10-27-2008, 10:08 AM
can somebady tell me what is the situation of oliver stevic ? any interest from polish clubs in this guy ?

PHILIPeurobasket
10-27-2008, 10:16 PM
can somebady tell me what is the situation of oliver stevic ? any interest from polish clubs in this guy ?

Oliver Stevic is still a free agent - he talk with Turow, prokom, Anwil and other clubs but he still didnt sign contract...

PHILIPeurobasket
10-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Update:
http://www.polskatimes.pl/gazetawroclawska/sport/56012,stevic-blisko-anwilu,id,t.html

Oliver Stevic on 99% in Anwil :)

rikhardur
05-20-2009, 07:56 PM
Asseco Prokom Sopot lifts the Trophy again!

Asseco Prokom Sopot became a Champion of the Polish Play-offs for the sixth straight season. The EuroLeague representative overcame Turow Zgorzelec 96:74 in Game 5 to take the best-of-seven Polish League finals 4-1. Trailing 16-24 after the opening quarter, the winners came back into the game to triumph in the country. Qyntel Woods (204-F/G-81, college: N.Mississippi JC) top-scored for the winners with 28 points, 9 rebounds and 6 assists. Daniel Ewing scored 14 and Tyrone Brazelton (183-G-86, agency: FCM, college: W.Kentucky) 11 for the champs. Tyus Edney and Damir Miljkovic paced Turow with 18 points apiece and Chris Daniels produced 9 points and 12 rebounds in defeat.
The road to the 6th straight trophy was not that easy. Even though Prokom won the Regular Season with 19-7 record, it had many difficulties in the Play-offs. Prokom escaped the downfall and overcame Atlas Stal 94:74 in the decisive Quarterfinal game. The Polish EuroLeague representative advanced to the Semifinals with only 3-2 record. David Logan (184-G-82, college: Indianapolis) top-scored for the winners with 24 points, while Daniel Ewing (191-G-83, college: Duke) and Woods Qyntel posted 13 each. Szubarga Krzysztof and Hughes Brandun scored 16 points apiece in defeat.
Prokom entered DBE finals after they held off Anwil in the sixth game of the series. Qyntel Woods tallied 25 points and 13 rebounds to lead the reigning champions. Ronnie Burrell had 25 points and 12 boards in the victory. Paul Miller answered with 20 points and 6 rebounds for Anwil.
In the Final series the defending champions proved the superiority and became Champions....again.
http://www.eurobasket.com/Poland/basketball.asp?NewsID=160108