Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe the Black Mamba Jumps Over A Pool of Deadly Black Mambas

Kobe the Black Mamba Jumps Over A Pool of Deadly Black Mambas

just like its first nike sponsored youtube clip, Kobe, now with the jackass crew of chris pontius and wee-man, implossibly jumped over a seemingly un-jump-able object and created another "true or fake" discussion on the net.

the old clip that im sure you guys have seen many times: (kobe jumps over the moving sports car)

and TNT studio analyst kenny smith's parady on that vid clip which is effing hilarious

<--- science always wins over bullshit --->

I can't view the videos right now, but I've heard about the discussion.

Kobe, you're a tool, man.
    "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

The parody is hilarious
      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
      Artificial Nature

Comment

Anyway, I can belive the Aston Martin one is possible to do but, with High risks.

Do you guys know a sport call "course landaise"? It's quite close to the corrida, but the "torreros" dont try to kill the cows, they jump over them while the cow is running at them.

Ancient Crete had such customs I think too.
        It's a bird? It's a plane? No, it's Rudy!

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair
          Kobe, you're a tool, man.
          and an idiot who thinks that he is greater than Jordan or at least in the same level as "The Greatest Player of All Time".
          "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
          -El Padrino

Comment

That black mamba jump would definitely be fake. I don't think anyone can do that. And how could he have accelerated his jump in mid air? impossible.
            with basketball, my favorite teams always bring me joy and happiness

Comment

chaofan9(炒饭),i hope you can see the videos here.

by the way the 2nd one is soo fake and kenny smith is hilarious!

is that ronny turiaf in the first video?
              "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx
                chaofan9(炒饭),i hope you can see the videos here.

by the way the 2nd one is soo fake and kenny smith is hilarious!

is that ronny turiaf in the first video?
                [English or provide a translation]
                Last edited by rikhardur; 05-29-2008, 06:26 PM.

Comment

oh god...

refer to the thread it is an english only site. im crying to the mods. mods!
                  "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Yep, in the one with the car, you can see Ronny with Kobe.
                    It's a bird? It's a plane? No, it's Rudy!

Comment

Fake but funny. Also funny to watch when adult 30 year old people act like 13 years old

If you stop the car jump video just before Kobe is lifting up - you can see that he is at least couple foots lefter than the car
                      Last edited by Test[banned]; 05-30-2008, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Wow, very funny and cool video. But i do think its fake. No way he will risk his while career to do something like that. He must of did it on a blue background. That my 2 cents.
                        Basketball Plays
                        History of Basketball

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information