BSL day 20.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSL day 20.

Feels Like I'm talking to myself here, but anyways...
    Bnei Hasahron defeated maccabi at Nokia arena 79:78 and are now top of the table with a 15W and 5D. Derrick sharp was fouled at the buzzer for 3, went to the line sinked two but missed the 3rd. Bnei hasharon completed an annual sweep, defeating maccabi 3 times-twice at nokia arena. Maccabi are second with 15-5.
    Holon continued its run and won at Rishon and are now third.
    Galil with new-old coach Kattash won for the second week running, away at ramat gan.
    Ashkelon defeated naharia after a great 2nd half.
    Jerusalem will play tomorrow at afula at a must win game.

Originally posted by ArnoldPettybone
    Feels Like I'm talking to myself here, but anyways...
    Bnei Hasahron defeated maccabi at Nokia arena 79:78 and are now top of the table with a 15W and 5D. Derrick sharp was fouled at the buzzer for 3, went to the line sinked two but missed the 3rd. Bnei hasharon completed an annual sweep, defeating maccabi 3 times-twice at nokia arena. Maccabi are second with 15-5.
    Holon continued its run and won at Rishon and are now third.
    Galil with new-old coach Kattash won for the second week running, away at ramat gan.
    Ashkelon defeated naharia after a great 2nd half.
    Jerusalem will play tomorrow at afula at a must win game.
    Unfortunately, the Israeli League will play its playoffs as a Final Four at Nokia, so apart from a possible finish as the best team of the regular season, Bnei Hasharon won't enjoy its regualr season success too much in the postseason as it won't have any home court advantage in a best of series. On the other hand, anything can happen in one game and maybe we will have such an exciting final as last year.
    burnstein

Comment

Afula beats Hapoel Jerusalem

Afula beats Hapoel Jerusalem 81 - 78. What does it mean for the basketball in Israel?

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information