Dino Rađa is a gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dino Rađa is a gay?

LEGENDA glasi - Rađa i Grašo su se ljubili na krevetu, a uhvatila ih je Viktorija Đonlić. Danijela se zgraža i oštro opovrgava glasine.

Mates from ex-Yu countries will probably understand this article...

LOL at my own thread, but...wow

This is too funny and nobody believe in this story, but still... it is hilarious!

Good luck to Dino and his family.
    sigpic
    ACB league
    Scola & Ginobili 4 life
    TAU & Lakers supporter
    need4sheed.com

well... looks like some reporters are getting really bored lately. While both Grašo and Dino are names that can improve the newspaper sales.

personaly I couldn't care less if either of them is gay, that Dino's basket in the last seconds of the finals vs. Cibona is unforgetable, after that one as far as I am concerned he can be the devil himself.
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

live your life, make your soul happy, @#$% what everyone else care!
      Last edited by mvblair; 03-18-2008, 03:33 PM.
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

live your life, make your soul happy, @#$% what everyone else care!
        Agreed. But it's not so easy for those guys obviously.

Even if it's a bit off-topic: A study in German sports indicated that there is quite a large number of gay football players in the Bundesliga, and even on the 2006 WC national team. But those are living a double-life (including having fake-girlfriends in public), as they fear the consequences of an outing. And I think rightfully so, because they'd be the target of not only media (yet most importandly), but also fan and player attacks. And this in what is calling itself an open society.

And I heard pretty much the same stuff about the NBA.

Ps: I just read this article (German), which has a member of the US-congress(!) saying, that gays are more of a threat to the US society than terrorism.
        Last edited by mvblair; 03-18-2008, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by robbe
          Ps: I just read this article (German), which has a member of the US-congress(!) saying, that gays are more of a threat to the US society than terrorism.
          Is this congressman in third grade or something!? What a dork.

Obviously, Dino Radja is not gay and this article is a joke. But if he were, who cares? It's not important to anybody except idiots.
          "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Can anyone translate it? They look a happy trio in the article photo

Radja's reaction when someone in the crowd called him gay...

They are right man. They are better equipped and more determined than the terrorists... just look at this...

Originally posted by parso
            Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
            Originally posted by sseppel
            it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
            Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
            Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

But those are living a double-life (including having fake-girlfriends in public), as they fear the consequences of an outing.
              That's oh so typical. It's a dumb society that forces people to live imprisioned in themselves, it's terrible. Some even get married and then have escapades with men, often leading to depression and suicide.

Do you to know about a better one? "Israeli earthquakes are gays' fault, says MP" -> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...1/wgays121.xml

And what if Rađa is gay? Let him be then, who cares...
              Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
              Artificial Nature

Comment

"And what if Rađa is gay? Let him be then, who cares..."

Until he will start to date your son

Comment

Originally posted by Test
                  "And what if Rađa is gay? Let him be then, who cares..."

Until he will start to date your son
                  So what?...
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

Then you would be very angry

Anyway he is not only one gay among basketball players. Jonas Maciulis from zalgiris kaunas a week ago accidentaly admited that he is homosexual.

He said "Coaches are not gays, thats why they don't love me"

This means that the only love that Maciulis accepts is gay love.

But again there is nothning wrong if you like to "travel to chocolate factory" and "play with flute"

Comment

Then you would be very angry
                      Sure I wouldn't, people just want to be happy, I'm happy if they're happy.
                      Artificial Nature

Comment

If everybody thought like you - there would be no wars and everything would be good

Comment

If everybody thought like you - there would be no wars and everything would be good
                          That's the spirit
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

He said "Coaches are not gays, thats why they don't love me"
                            That wasn't coaches, Smarty. Isn't about the time to ban Test again? He's using offensive words (like calling Andriuskevicius "sasyska", which would mean sausage or something...) and now he's talking bulshit about Mačiulis.

Moderators, i'm sure you agree that sleazy provocations are not needed for this forum.
                            LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                            Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                            Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Make love, not gay bashing.
                              Originally posted by Straight forward
                              He's using offensive words (like calling Andriuskevicius "sasyska", which would mean sausage or something...)
                              Are you racist against sausages?

Originally posted by parso
                              Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
                              Originally posted by sseppel
                              it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
                              Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
                              Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information