No announcement yet.

Red bull import - Adam Parada (Mexico)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red bull import - Adam Parada (Mexico)

Good day can any one give an info about Adam Parada. recently one of the Philippine professional team Red Bull has sign Parada to become an import for tne fiesta conference thanks
    Command me Confessor

see, Malone rumors were probably a publicity stunt
    Philippine Basketball Review

Cebu Travel Blog

Team Building Services in Cebu

Comment

He once tried out for the LA Lakers, and he has played a few seasons in Jordan's Fastlink.

Comment

Adam "El Terrrrrrrrrrrrible" Parrrrrrrrrrrradaaaaaaa ! (Michael Buffer inspired..)

He was once close to make it to the NBA with the Sacramento Kings when he was fresh outta college.Good post player, who never been a real franchise player, so I am happy for him that he can easily score mucho more in the 'Pines.
        Any recent vids available of him ?

I from Wisconsin!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Parada went to UC Irvine (California) and was a decent center. Not drafted, in his first game (pre-season) with the Lakers he got into a fight and was released the next day. Mediocre hands and soft to the rack. Shouls be a great import player.

Comment

Originally posted by lagunero
            Parada went to UC Irvine (California) and was a decent center. Not drafted, in his first game (pre-season) with the Lakers he got into a fight and was released the next day. Mediocre hands and soft to the rack. Shouls be a great import player.
            Got into a fight as well against Wesley Wilson of Santa Lucia Realtors in the PBA: http://sports.inquirer.net/inquirers...eams-Sta-Lucia

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information