Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important question

Hello basketball fans from Australia,

I am writing You from Lithuania and i want to ask You some help . Yesterday i bet with my friend about one journalist from Australia who played for Australian NT in Sydney olympic games. I remember that he was not a professional basketball player but he did a 3 point in a bronze medal game. Maybe You can help me to find a name of this person or related link ?

12 men roster in 2000:
    Andrew Gaze, Chris Anstey, Mark Bradtke, Martin Cattalini, Ricky Grace, Shane Heal, Luc Longley, Sam Mackinnon, Brett Maher, Paul Rogers, Jason Smith, Andrew Vlahov
    aim low, score high

Comment

Well none of those players who are now retired are journalists but Andrew Gaze is a basketball commentator. He is most likely the player you are referring to (he was a very good 3 point shooter back in his prime).

Comment

Andrew Gaze was one of the greatest world basketball players, but its not a person who i am thinking about. Maybe our comentators on national tv who mentioned about fact of playing journalist on Australian National basketball team were wrong. but i will try to find out this fact. i will try to get the tape with this game. and not only me but also my friends remember this fact but maybe it was in Atlanta. Now i have a real quest

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information