PDA

View Full Version : Zadar wants foreign referees

rikhardur
02-13-2008, 05:21 PM
According to Večernji List daily newspaper, Zadar will ask the Croatian Federation for foreign referees in their games, considering Croatian referees are continuously harming the team.
This position comes after Zadar lost the Cup semi-final to KK Zagreb (100-96), in which game the referees had controversial decisions, namely 5 technicals to Zadar. After the game, Zadar's coach said he would leave Croatian basketball and congratulated the referees for putting KK Zagreb in the final.

Roy M
02-13-2008, 05:31 PM
According to Večernji List daily newspaper, Zadar will ask the Croatian Federation for foreign referees in their games, considering Croatian referees are continuously harming the team.
This position comes after Zadar lost the Cup semi-final to KK Zagreb (100-96), in which game the referees had controversial decisions, namely 5 technicals to Zadar. After the game, Zadar's coach said he would leave Croatian basketball and congratulated the referees for putting KK Zagreb in the final.

100%! As same in Israel. we need foreign referees to the F4.
Here, the refs must fuck Maccabi, due to the Media, that bought by Jerusalem, to plot againt refs who whistle in Maccabi's favor.

elaj
02-13-2008, 05:32 PM
They are bunch of whiners.

ArkadiosV2
02-13-2008, 05:33 PM
Whine whine whine whine whine... Honestly some teams and their fans are just sore losers. Get over it people. It's just basketball... Drink some wine and stop whining.

rikhardur
02-13-2008, 05:42 PM
They are bunch of whiners.
That was my reaction too.

Test
02-14-2008, 09:00 AM
In Lithuania we have same problem. I don't know how many years this is happening but we have same referees always when Rytas meets Zalgiris. I think it is a bit strange.

elaj
02-14-2008, 11:54 AM
In Lithuania we have same problem. I don't know how many years this is happening but we have same referees always when Rytas meets Zalgiris. I think it is a bit strange.
As I know reffs have somekind of ranking. I guess your federation just picks the reffs with best ranking to reff the derbies.

Joško Poljak Fan
02-23-2008, 10:23 AM
referee expertise was made after the game.
After that reportedly both EL referees Muhvić and Radović made the most of the contraversial calls. The is a general opinion that Zadar was hurt with the most decisions, but you can't say to which extent.
Aco Petrović+s both technicals were reportedly indeed after two contraversial calls.
Simmilar goes for Johnson, that got whistled two dubious fouls within a short period to get later knocked down shooting threepointer and later receiving technical for arguing about it.
Lalić should reportedly be put out of the game because of a punch he gave to Bašljan and Petrović was talking to Muhvić: "give me a technical" in one case.
The commisionar of the game claimed Petrović acts differently in UlebCup games.
that's more or less all what the article on košarka.hr is saying....