Bobby Knight retired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Knight retired

Last edited by ArkadiosV2; 06-03-2010, 10:50 PM.

Originally posted by parso
    Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
    Originally posted by sseppel
    it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
    Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
    Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

i believe the only coach in ncaa history to have coached a perfect season. 27-0

im tellingf u that guy is definitely a person i wouldnt want as a coach but i respect him out of fear/admiration he gets the msot out of his players

I counted 16 times of Coach Knight saying the F-Bomb.

when he gets pissed he kind of reminds me of gunnery sgt hartman from FULL METAL JACKET

well r lee ermey was a marine

and knight at 24 yrs old was the coach of Army
    "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Wow. Why do these great coaches always retire in the middle of a season? Dean Smith, John Thompson, Bob Knight...

It will be hard to imagine the NCAA without Knight. I wonder if he's really retiring or if he'll be back.

I remember once Isiah Thomas, when he was coaching the Pacers, was so desperate to help his team that he brought in Bobby Knight for a few games. Reggie Miller said that it really helped his game because Knight simply understands the game in a completely different way.
      "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

no fuckin way....apologies mod, no other way to express my friggin disbelief

knight coached the PACERS and so did isiah man i dont remember this @ all! got any proofright now im acting as if im fromt he "show me state"

Originally posted by mvblair
        Wow. Why do these great coaches always retire in the middle of a season? Dean Smith, John Thompson, Bob Knight...

It will be hard to imagine the NCAA without Knight. I wonder if he's really retiring or if he'll be back.

I remember once Isiah Thomas, when he was coaching the Pacers, was so desperate to help his team that he brought in Bobby Knight for a few games. Reggie Miller said that it really helped his game because Knight simply understands the game in a completely different way.
        "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx
          no fuckin way....apologies mod, no other way to express my friggin disbelief

knight coached the PACERS and so did isiah man i dont remember this @ all! got any proofright now im acting as if im fromt he "show me state"
          Well, I didn't exactly make it clear, but I think Isiah brought him in for just a few practices. Knight wasn't a paid coach or anything.
          "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information