PDA

View Full Version : middle east dream team

assad06
01-24-2008, 07:48 AM
every1 join !!! simply 2 c how every1 c the court on his way so please put ur middle eastern dream team ( lebanese, syrian, iranian,jordanian,....)

please put the:

C:
PF:
SG:
SF:
PG:

6th man:

substitute # 1
substitute # 2
substitute # 3
substitute # 4
substitute # 5
substitute # 6

ps: u can put american or any player nonlocal whos playing in a middle eastern league......

assad06
01-24-2008, 07:55 AM
my dream team is

C: garth joseph
PF: samaki walker
SG: fadi el khatib
SF: michael madanly
PG: ali mahmood

6th man: hamed hadadi

substitute # 1 isma3il ahmad
substitute # 2 sabah khoory
substitute # 3 hamed afagh
substitute # 4 tommy smith
substitute # 5 zaid el khass
substitute # 6 rashim right

daniab
01-24-2008, 08:03 AM
Nice idea!

C:Samaki Walker
PF:Ismael Ahmad
SG:Fadi el khatib
SF:Michel Maadenly
PG:Ali Mahmoud

6th man:Tommy Smith

substitute # 1 Hamed Afagh
substitute # 2 Tony Madison
substitute # 3 Sabah khoury
substitute # 4 Rony Fahed
substitute # 5 Joe Vogel
substitute # 6 Mehdi Kamrani

Test
01-24-2008, 09:51 AM
http://www.eurobasket.lt/images/teams/logos/suduva_logo.jpg
Would beat this team. Sad

interxavierxxx
01-24-2008, 10:59 AM
Nice idea!

C:Samaki Walker
SG:Fadi el khatib
SF:Michel Maadenly

6th man:Tommy Smith

substitute # 1 Hamed Afagh
substitute # 2 Tony Madison
substitute # 3 Sabah khoury
substitute # 4 Rony Fahed
substitute # 5 Joe Vogel
substitute # 6 Mehdi Kamrani

I think you should change Ali Mahmoud to Rony Fahed. I believe the latter is a better PG. I remember that Fahed did a great job defending Mahdi Kamrani of Iran during the Quarterfinal stage of FIBA Asia 2007.

daniab
01-24-2008, 11:22 AM
I think you should change Ali Mahmoud to Rony Fahed. I believe the latter is a better PG. I remember that Fahed did a great job defending Mahdi Kamrani of Iran during the Quarterfinal stage of FIBA Asia 2007.
Both players are good,btw Ali Mahmoud who defend Kamrani during the quarterfinal of Fiba Asia 2007 not Rony Fahed ;)

assad06
01-24-2008, 12:39 PM

why dont u try 2 do ur own team!

Abu Waseem
01-24-2008, 02:53 PM
As for a multi national team here are my nominees

C:Vincent Jhones
SG:Fadi ElKhatib
SF:Michael Maadnly
PG:Tony Madison

6th man:Shareef ElShareef

substitute # 1 Kahrmani
substitute # 2 Ali Mahmoud
substitute # 3 Samaki Walker
substitute # 4 Zaid Elkhas
substitute # 5 Yasin Ismael
substitute # 6 Andrie Pitts or Andre Shwairy ;)

As for A ME players:

C:Joseph Vogel
PF:Yasin Ismael
SG:Michael Maadnly
SF:Fadi ElKhatib

Coach for both teams: Fuad Abu Shakra

mohsena2631
01-24-2008, 03:41 PM
C: Hamed Haddadi
PF: Samaki Walker
SG: Fadi El-Khatib
SF: Tony Madison
PG: Mehdi Kamrani

6th man: Michel Maadanly

substitute # 1 Ismail Ahmad
substitute # 2 Samad Nikkhah Bahrami
substitute # 3 Hamed Afagh
substitute # 4 Garth Joseph
substitute # 5 Zaid Al-Khass
substitute # 6 Rasheem Wright

daniab
01-24-2008, 03:47 PM
Mohsena,good that you have chosen El khatib :D ,as a representative of Lebanon in ur lineup :D

mohsena2631
01-24-2008, 10:46 PM
Mohsena,good that you have chosen El khatib :D ,as a representative of Lebanon in ur lineup :D

i choose logically ;)

hotjam_2
01-25-2008, 12:40 AM
[QUOTE=mohsena2631]C: Hamed Haddadi

I agree, form what I've seen, Haddadi is the best center, and Kamrani, the best point guard in the middle east. But Fadi El-Khatib needs to a forward, he scores mainly from short drives close to the basket.

daniab
01-25-2008, 08:05 AM
[QUOTE=mohsena2631]C: Hamed Haddadi

I agree, form what I've seen, Haddadi is the best center, and Kamrani, the best point guard in the middle east. But Fadi El-Khatib needs to a forward, he scores mainly from short drives close to the basket.
Sorry to say but surely Haddadi is not the best center in middle east,he average around 5 pts in Dubai tournament and he seems very slow.Vogel is much better than Haddadi.
El khatib can score from everywhere in the counrt,he scored 4/5 3pts in the game against Saba,3/6 3pts against Jalaa....

karim
01-25-2008, 10:41 AM
C-Garth Joseph
PF-Samaki walker
SF-Fadi el Khatib(better than all the import forwards)
SG-Rasheem Wright
PG-Ali Mahmoud

2nd team

C-Vincent Jones
PF-Ismail Ahmad
SF-Nate johnson
SG-Michel Maadanly
PG-Mahdi Kamrany

Joseph Vogel is really getting old and slow he goes out and shoots threes even though he misses most of them and has almost no inside game and a very weak body for his height ...Riyadi and Leb NT should change him as soon as possible because he is good as a lebanese not as an import especially that zain now has 3 good imports compared to riyadi,s 2 imports and vogel whos level is as good as a local right now ...Lebanon also have the fiba olympic qualifying tournament this year they need to remove vogel and naturalize a new center either young or he might be old but very strong like Samaki Walker or Joseph Garth , in the jalaa riyadi matchup samaki walker killed vogel on offense riyadi were always doubling with ismail and vogel could not even budge walker wen he tried to muscle his way into the basket , here we see the difference between these 2 players , Vincent Jones is also a good option as he is young and much more athletic than vogel even though he doesnt score much...samaki would be a 1st option but if they cant get him than maybe joseph garth or vincent or maybe a young 7 foot african american but not vogel ....

karim
01-25-2008, 03:00 PM
we just need someone to play under the basket not to go out and shoot threes thats a guard,s job not a center a center can go out and shoot a few shots but not like 10 a game !! saba and riyadi now good luck to riyadi ....

hotjam_2
01-26-2008, 11:41 AM
[QUOTE=daniab][QUOTE=hotjam_2]
Sorry to say but surely Haddadi is not the best center in middle east,he average around 5 pts in Dubai tournament and he seems very slow.Vogel is much better than Haddadi.

Sorry to hear that Haddadi lost his touch! I saw on Social TV, his games at the Asia Champs. and I got to go with the game that counted for EVERYTHING!......the final (and a trip to the Olympics), where if you saw it, he dominated the Lebanon team. I forgot the exact stats, but it was something like 30 points, 10 rebounds, and 4 blocks

mohsena2631
01-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Sorry to hear that Haddadi lost his touch! I saw on Social TV, his games at the Asia Champs. and I got to go with the game that counted for EVERYTHING!......the final (and a trip to the Olympics), where if you saw it, he dominated the Lebanon team. I forgot the exact stats, but it was something like 30 points, 10 rebounds, and 4 blocks

Haddadi never lost his touch !

he lost one of his closest friend 3 weeks ago, but he still play well and scored much more than 5 points per match.

you will see him in beijing.

$$$ABO_-_JOo0J$$$
10-08-2008, 01:38 PM
for
C:Hamed haddadi_from iran
PF:ismael ahmed_from egypt
SF:Fadi elkhatib_from lebanon
SG:michel midanly_from syria
PG:ali mahmoud_from lebanon
6th man:yaseen ismael_from qatar

sub1:joseph vogel_from lebanon
sub2:zeid abbas_from jordan
sub3:sabah khoury_from lebanon
sub4:aydin bahrami_from iran
sub5:jean abdel-noor_from lebanon
sub6:zeid alkhass_from jordan
are the dream team of the middle east.

Khalid80
10-08-2008, 02:24 PM
for
C:Hamed haddadi_from iran
PF:ismael ahmed_from egypt
SF:Fadi elkhatib_from lebanon
SG:michel midanly_from syria
PG:ali mahmoud_from lebanon
6th man:yaseen ismael_from qatar

sub1:joseph vogel_from lebanon
sub2:zeid abbas_from jordan
sub3:sabah khoury_from lebanon
sub4:aydin bahrami_from iran
sub5:jean abdel-noor_from lebanon
sub6:zeid alkhass_from jordan
are the dream team of the middle east.

Man Aidin (RIP) was a great player. He will always be missed.
I think Rony Fahed and Sam Douglas (Jordan) could be added to the names mentioned in the list above.

eliooo93
01-04-2009, 04:06 AM
this is my dream team :

C-hamed Ehadadi (iran)
PF-ismaeil Ahmad (egypt)
SF-Fadi el khatib (lebanon)
SG-michel madanly (syria)
PG-Rony Fahed (lebanon)

khalid
01-04-2009, 12:29 PM
this is my dream team :

C-hamed Ehadadi (iran)
PF-ismaeil Ahmad (egypt)
SF-Fadi el khatib (lebanon)
SG-michel madanly (syria)
PG-Rony Fahed (lebanon)

First Rony Fahed is not and will never be a PG
Then he should be added to the nightmare team and not the dream team

eliooo93
01-05-2009, 02:10 AM
First Rony Fahed is not and will never be a PG
Then he should be added to the nightmare team and not the dream team

its not because he did not play well in his last five games that you should say he's a bad player. rony led lebanon to several big wins in international games. he is also one of the best scorers in the lebanese NT team. (2nd or 3rd)

PRSURF
01-05-2009, 04:28 AM
But Samaki Walker is american or he will play for Lebanon?:p

eliooo93
01-05-2009, 06:30 AM
But Samaki Walker is american or he will play for Lebanon?:p

samaki walker started the season with sagesse (lebanese club) but he wasnt very good and that's why sagesse replaced him. i dont know where he's playing right now.

Charbel Sakr
01-05-2009, 08:07 AM
samaki walker started the season with sagesse (lebanese club) but he wasnt very good and that's why sagesse replaced him. i dont know where he's playing right now.

no Samaki Walkers played very good so far but sagesse are saying he's sick now thats why they replaced him for the time being.