PDA

View Full Version : the most disappointing player performance of the WC?

Levenspiel
09-11-2019, 02:27 PM
There are still semifinals to be played, but I think no one there will suddenly become a disappointment. Who are your candidates?

A few names I can think of: Giannis, Schroder, Walker, Jokic.

usagre
09-11-2019, 02:30 PM
There are still semifinals to be played, but I think no one there will suddenly become a disappointment. Who are your candidates?

Khris Middleton. Not all his fault, he was used improperly and not put in the best position to succeed by his coach, but he still was awful and should have stepped up despite Popovich sabotaging him.

Toruko
09-11-2019, 02:30 PM

Papanikolaou, Korkmaz, Bjelica, Belinelli

Valexander
09-11-2019, 02:52 PM
If you could use time machine to go to the past and someone asks you, how was Greece's world cup campaign? you can answer Papanikolaou.

Schroder. Obvious.

Bellineli. One more contested three from 8 meters and i ll puke.

Middleton. i just want to facialize USA failure. maybe it's more personal as i count him as overated.

A guy from Serbia who is mostly responsible for this mental colapse. we will never know...

Rodrigue Beaubois
09-12-2019, 07:28 AM
Bjelica, Middleton, Giannis, Kemba Walker (QF performance is enough to put him here). For me, Belinelli and Schroder are no disappointments, you could kinda expect something like this from them. And maybe I am a little biased here, but I also think Vučević underperformed heavily and should be mentioned here.

Killer Bob
09-12-2019, 07:41 AM
Giannis, because expectations for him were incredible high and he was non factor in important matches against Brazil and CZ.

Katastroika
09-13-2019, 11:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1di3PJKxRL8

I don't know what happened to this guy. I like him so much, he is so positive in Olympiakos. Mentally total off-balance performance.

Obina
09-14-2019, 09:00 AM
Bjelica

danfierro
03-17-2020, 03:25 AM
geometry dash (https://www.geometrydash.me/)
Bjelica, Belinelli, Khris Middleton